It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

truth of earth warming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Whatch this youtube video before its deleted.
www.youtube.com...
"Scientists: The Earth's Inner Core Has Become Unbalanced! What Are the Risks?"

It starts at 2:27
Cosmic energy heats up the core of the earth.
it made the core move !
and move magnetic north.
and speed up the Earth.

So Globle warming has Nothing to do with humans or carbon.
its the Earth heating up like a egg in a microwave.
you should whatch all of the video, 6:19 long.
Its crazy what they are saying.

My Thoughts!
IF the cosmic energy is a Cycle of "12,000"
then it could have hot and cold Cosmic energy spots.
this can make a ice age and a deadly hot age.

What also intrests me is that the Cosmic
energy is not coming from the sun.
and maybe not from the centre of are galaxy.
so ware is it coming from?
The big bang?
When Earth is on the far side of the galaxy
the galaxy blocks the Cosmic energy and we freeze.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thinking about this,
It must Heat up the Sun as well as the Earth.
will this make the Sun more active
with sun spots and solar flares?
we are so dead.

If takes about 200 million years to complete one rotation,
who came up with 12000 years?
and what makes it happen?

edit on 16-12-2023 by Scratchpost because: aliens

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Careful there with the dealing in facts. People don't like facts. They prefer "truth."

I've heard all this before, but not put together like this. Excellent. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I remember reading about something like this ...

Earth's core is growing 'lopsided' and scientists don't know why - LINK

There's a mystery brewing at the center of the Earth. Scientists can only see it when they study the seismic waves (subterranean tremors generated by earthquakes) passing through the planet's solid iron inner core. For some reason, waves move through the core significantly faster when they're traveling between the north and south poles than when they're traveling across the equator.

The Earth’s core has stopped spinning – what happens if it goes backwards? - LINK

edit on 16-12-2023 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is the video in the link..

You did see the two times the duck flew through the video?

Indicates scientific quackery. The video is a joke. Why else would they put a symbol like that in a video?

Also the effort put into the production is well beyond the information presented. This could only be AI produced. Someone told an AI to make a fake conspiracy video about the Earths axis and this is what it made.

edit on 16-12-2023 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've watched a couple of videos before on this subject, and I rather not keep reading about it. In the words of Sypher from The Matrix. Ignorance is bliss. I can't do anything about it, and if something like this happens in my or my Sons lifetime, all we can do is put our tails between our legs and pray.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealth2
I've watched a couple of videos before on this subject, and I rather not keep reading about it. In the words of Sypher from The Matrix. Ignorance is bliss. I can't do anything about it, and if something like this happens in my or my Sons lifetime, all we can do is put our tails between our legs and pray.

Amen to that.

If we also consider "The Matrix", we must also consider "Manifestation".

Ideas in peoples heads have been producing stuff unchecked for way too long for the common reality to connect to or decipher more than localised bits, but en-masse and together it holds more power than most people realise. What if the amount of energy now available to conduit into the system means there is the possibility of a predictable time-shift available to mess with the natural order of things unknown to those in the common reality of ignorance?

A lot of blame lies with the MSN for the spoonfeeding of the willing masses to think so damn hard on something bad that it actually happens. Bad luck, created for some positive results for the nefareous controllers.

Maybe that's why the world is so full of subliminal messaging? It's everywhere!

Let's Manifest all the bad people to the Moon, we know nobody could reach them for a while...lol

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Let's Manifest all the bad people to the Moon, we know nobody could reach them for a while...lol

Oh no you don't. Don't you dare go dumping your rubbish on your neighbour's front yard.

The proper thing to do is recycle. Composting is environmentally friendly.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The Creative Society, the source of that video, I find truly interesting. A cult of sorts that wants to replace the governments and religions of the entire world. They seem to be pushing the idea of an anarchy of sorts, where everyone plays an equal part in the planet's governance.

The video is not very informative and like all such videos, it requires one to assume that what it presents is factual.

Creative Society

In the Creative Society, a person receives numerous benefits and advantages. This necessitates active participation of every individual in societal activities through their labor, intellectual contribution, and talents. In the Creative Society, individuals develop themselves and bring benefit to the entire society as an integral part of it.

approval of a single worldwide Electoral Platform as the highest governing body on Earth;

It reminds me a great deal of the goals of the Communes in the later part of the 1960s and into the 1970s. The idea that all people will do their part and that all people will be good people is absurd.

Considering the source I find it hard to believe in the credibility of that video. Again it reminds me of the Chicken Littles of my youth when they predicted the demise of the world and the future Global Cooling leading to starvation.

top topics

join