It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany arrests foil alleged Hamas anti-Jewish plot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Mahogani
So you think Israel should stop defending itself and give up their land.

Strawman again. Find where I said that and quote me, please.

Thanks for the chat DB, see ya in another thread.

I'm glad we agreed for once.

We do agree that you're on the wrong side of this.

I thought you served in the ME.

Figured you'd know better.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i have no sympathy for europe; their left brain rot let anyone, and everyone in.. so whatever happens; choke on it
edit on 14-12-2023 by HatesFreshAir because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2023 by HatesFreshAir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do you think that Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign nation?

Israel IS a sovereign nation.

Do you think Palestinians also deserve a sovereign nation? The long proposed two-state solution?

Any idea of the people currently named by some as 'Palestinians' having their own state has gone right out of the window. Whether they deserve their own state or not, it's game over right now for that idea. They shot themselves in the foot

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

Where are you located?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HatesFreshAir
i have no sympathy for europe; their left brain rot let anyone, and everyone in.. so whatever happens; choke on it

Do you know Biden?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 15/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HatesFreshAir

How about the US ?

Thanks to the Leftists we have an open border with millions of illegals pouring in and the Director of the FBI said terrorists are among them.

Do we deserve what's coming ?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Not sure if "This anti-Jew hatred is spreading in Europe now" is an altogether accurate analysis ...

True. It's more like ... The anti-Jew hatred that has always existed is becoming bolder world wide now. I think that's more accurate. The irrational hate has always been there and has always been fed by the radical left. Now it's becoming BOLD. Probably because it's a FAD right now to be pro-Hamas. Group think by uneducated useful idiots.

Glad Germany caught the bad guys. I'm sure there are more out there to catch though ...

It's almost comedic to watch how all of this is playing out.
"They're literally nazis"
"They're emboldening the bigots"
"They want to eradicate an entire people"
I'm starting to suspect that the things the left says aren't accusations. They're warnings about what they're going to do next.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wait a minute, do you support or not support what Germany is doing to get the sadistic hamas barbarians in the street plotting against "other human beings"

I am confused, here, your post has nothing to do with what the thread started posted.

You do understand we are dealing with beings that have shed their humanity in the name Jihad.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All the money and ideas for Hamas murder plots flow from four men at the top of the organization.

Four men who Netanyahu and Biden vowed to kill shortly after October 7th.

To this day those four men are still funneling money, weapons and plans to Hamas cells all over the world.

And granting interviews to describe how they are going to eradicate the people of Israel.

So much blood on the hands of Netanyahu and Biden.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Group think by uneducated useful idiots.

You believe people who support all life are uneducated idiots?

I disagree. The difference between who supports each side has nothing to do with intelligence or with education -- it has to do with heart.

Those who support all life, think all life is valuable and precious, that everyone is equal and deserves human rights and a future, and self-determination... those people will support those things, regardless of what flag someone flies or what religion they take as their own.

It's a heart issue, not an IQ issue. Those with bigger hearts love and accept more people.

I support peace and equality, and no killing on either side. It needs to stop.

When the people you're claiming "support all life" are the same people rallying because they can't get a baby sucked out of their bodies because they couldn't be bothered to not get creampied by the first loser to whisper pretty lies in their ears, you sound like an uneducated idiot. Zero logical consistency, just posturing and trying to use pretty language to prop yourself up on what you believe is the high ground.

You can love and accept whoever the hell you want, but you don't get to demand that someone not retaliate against someone who attacked them. Your acceptance and 'love' (yeah, sure you do) isn't going to stop Hamas from killing more people. It isn't going to stop a single palestinian from joining Hamas. If you 'love' and 'accept' the palestinians, then you accept the fact that they will face retribution and destruction for what they did and allowed hamas to do. If you 'love' and 'accept' the isrealis, then you accept the fact that they have every right to annihilate their attackers. Your 'love' isn't going to stop Hamas from hiding behind women and children.

I've seen some exceptionally self righteous and pompous posts, but jesus christ that was bad. Reminds me of the South Park episode where all the people who drive hybrids walk around smelling their own farts.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Group think by uneducated useful idiots.

You believe people who support all life are uneducated idiots?

I disagree. The difference between who supports each side has nothing to do with intelligence or with education -- it has to do with heart.

Those who support all life, think all life is valuable and precious, that everyone is equal and deserves human rights and a future, and self-determination... those people will support those things, regardless of what flag someone flies or what religion they take as their own.

It's a heart issue, not an IQ issue. Those with bigger hearts love and accept more people.

I support peace and equality, and no killing on either side. It needs to stop.

Those who truly support all life must also support common sense and accountability. A vast crime has been committed by devoted terrorists who have no regard for anything of the "heart". They will never embrace your views, nor will they ever make an attempt to abide by them.

HAMAS must be destroyed before any "heart" can be had in Israel, otherwise they will just rape dead bodies again and cut off heads like animals, rabid feral inhuman animals. Animals like this must be put down first so they can't bite anyone again, just like a wild untameable dog is always put down. If they aren't put down then people keep getting bit and infected. I told my child similar things like this at a really young age and she understood it very easily.

Just think of the "dogcatcher" analogy going around and catching and disposing of angry diseased wild animals that bite everyone and I think you will understand now.

Understand now? Good.

<< 1   >>

join