It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany arrests foil alleged Hamas anti-Jewish plot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

German authorities say they have made four arrests of suspected Hamas members linked to an alleged plot to attack Jewish sites.

Prosecutors said the suspects intended to store weapons in Berlin for possible use in an attack.

Danish authorities also said they had arrested three people accused of preparing an attack.

It was not clear whether the Danish and German investigations were linked.

German prosecutors said in a statement that three suspects linked to Hamas were arrested in Berlin and one in the Netherlands. Hamas, which runs Gaza, is a banned terrorist group across Europe.

The three held in Berlin were Lebanese and Egyptian, according German prosecutors.

Ch Insp Flemming Drejer of the Danish police said the three suspects arrested in Denmark would be charged with terror offences.

www.bbc.co.uk...

This anti-Jew hatred is apparently spreading in Europe now.

Good on the Germans for getting these bastards!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not sure if "This anti-Jew hatred is spreading in Europe now" is an altogether accurate analysis of the situation in this particular case.

Seems more like the unfortunate, yet "to-be-expected" escalation of the current conflict beyond the borders the ME.

War, too, is virus, all too easy to spread its contagion.

Though, that is not to say that disagreement with the government of Israel's prosecution of this affair has not lead to many hateful people capitalizing on the tragedy to fan their anti-Jewish sentiments.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Not sure if "This anti-Jew hatred is spreading in Europe now" is an altogether accurate analysis ...

True. It's more like ... The anti-Jew hatred that has always existed is becoming bolder world wide now. I think that's more accurate. The irrational hate has always been there and has always been fed by the radical left. Now it's becoming BOLD. Probably because it's a FAD right now to be pro-Hamas. Group think by uneducated useful idiots.

Glad Germany caught the bad guys. I'm sure there are more out there to catch though ...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Group think by uneducated useful idiots.

You believe people who support all life are uneducated idiots?

I disagree. The difference between who supports each side has nothing to do with intelligence or with education -- it has to do with heart.

Those who support all life, think all life is valuable and precious, that everyone is equal and deserves human rights and a future, and self-determination... those people will support those things, regardless of what flag someone flies or what religion they take as their own.

It's a heart issue, not an IQ issue. Those with bigger hearts love and accept more people.

I support peace and equality, and no killing on either side. It needs to stop.

edit on 14-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
You believe people who support all life are uneducated idiots?

Uneducated useful idiots for Hamas out protesting for Israel to disarm and thus commit suicide .. they obviously do not support ALL life or they wouldn't be calling for Israel to kill itself.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Muslims plan terrorist attacks in Europe.

Quelle surprise.

I have no doubt there'll be more attacks in the planning - people using their alleged support for the Palestinian cause to justify their terrorist attacks.....not as if there's many precedents!

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I remember the open markets in Germany during the holidays.

I also remember the haters bombing the same markets during the holidays.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We all know of the attack in October that killed 1100 people.

But, the only Israelis dying now are the IDF soldiers in occupied Palestine. No Israeli civilians are dying after October.

On the other hand, over 17,700 people have been killed in Gaza, two thirds women and children. Innocent lives.

As I said, this is a heart issue. Those with bigger hearts want all killings to stop. They don't make excuses for a flag or a political agenda.

Life is life.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But, the only Israelis dying now are the IDF soldiers in occupied Palestine. No Israeli civilians are dying after October.

If there was a ceasefire, there would be Israelis dead all over Israel.
6 million of them. Again.

On the other hand, over 17,700 people have been killed in Gaza,...

Claims Hamas. The real number could be higher, or it could easily be lower. However many dead people there are in Gaza, it's ALL the fault of Hamas and the Palestinians themselves who put Hamas in charge and who support Hamas in it's quest to destroy Israel and slaughter all the Jews.

Life is life.

Then care about Jewish life and stop calling for Israel to disarm and commit suicide. Because that's what a ceasefire would be. Just time for Hamas and the Palestinians to reload because they said they will not stop ... ever.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Hamas are heartless. They want to do October 7th again and again.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Hamas are heartless. They want to do October 7th again and again.

YEP. They promised to do so. A ceasefire would only give them time to achieve it.
They want the destruction of Israel no matter what.
And they don't care how many Palestinians they get killed while doing it.

ATS Thread Here

Hamas Leader Dismisses Civilian Deaths, Says It's Necessary Price To Pay

A Hamas leader has issued a chilling warning that the terror group's October 7 massacre will happen 'again and again' until Israel is 'annihilated' - vowing that the terrorists will pay any price to achieve their aims.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

If there was a ceasefire, there would be Israelis dead all over Israel.
6 million of them. Again.

Why would would you ever think that? That has never happened, and the deaths have ALWAYS be asymmetrical.

When have the Israelis EVER suffered more deaths than the Palestinians? What year?

The only reason they (Hamas) were able to carry out this attack in October is because they got weapons and training from the Axis nations.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Do you think that Israel has a right to exist as a sovereign nation?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

When have the Israelis EVER suffered more deaths than the Palestinians? What year?

If there is a "ceasefire" then Israel is disarmed, and the Palestinians are free to carry out their promise - to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews. There are 6 million of them living in Israel, so that translates to 6 million dead Jews. THAT is when Israel will suffer more deaths than the Palestinians ... when Israel is forced to give up their right to self defense.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Israel IS a sovereign nation.

Do you think Palestinians also deserve a sovereign nation? The long proposed two-state solution?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Do you think Palestinians also deserve a sovereign nation? The long proposed two-state solution?

Sure, why not!

Except the palestinians idea of "their" state is currently the nation of Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Sure, why not!

Except the palestinians idea of "their" state is currently the nation of Israel.

Then we agree. I also think Palestinians deserve their own nation, not the whole thing, even though all of it was theirs until the mid 20th century, but things changed a long time ago now, 70-80 years. Everyone needs to adapt and accept the two-state solution.

Here is how the Palestinians lost the country they've been living in for thousands of years.

And here is the two state solution:

I believe this should happen, with some sort of a corridor connecting Gaza and West Bank; a militarized corridor with checkpoints.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Ahhh.

Okay.

So you think Israel should stop defending itself and give up their land.

Yeah, not really on board with that.

You're going to have to be on your own with that.

Are you a faculty member of Harvard by any chance?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The Palestinians do not deserve their own country. You spout the ever popular talking points and it's tiring. I'll support a Palestinian nation when the Arab nations give up land for a Kurdish one. Let's see Turkey, Iraq and Syria react to that idea, guarantee they will quote the reasons Israel does.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So you think Israel should stop defending itself and give up their land.

Strawman again. Find where I said that and quote me, please.

Thanks for the chat DB, see ya in another thread.

I'm glad we agreed for once.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join