It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductees Taken To Other Worlds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of abductees being taken to an alien home civilization or to a base beneath the ocean?

In Timothy Goods book, Unearthly Disclosure, he mentions some kind of ocean base that is in a trench in the Atlantic Ocean. Just curious if anyone has heard of such things.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, no, I haven't, but then again I wouldn't...

My feeling is that it's a lot harder to get to a secret base or a home civilization and return. Besides, if you're not killed, why leave? I doubt many stories/cases would get back from something like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In Timothy Goods book, Unearthly Disclosure, he mentions some kind of ocean base that is in a trench in the Atlantic Ocean. Just curious if anyone has heard of such things.

Atlantis? Well it does make alot of sense for it to be, the words Atlantic and Atlantis are quite the same. Hence the S in Atlantis can replace the C in Atlantic making Atlantic Atlantis and vice versa(Atlantis to Atlantic). All we can do is speculate on what we think we know, but until we actually witness it and come back to tell then all we can do is wonder.

[edit on 4/14/2005 by SsjDave3]

new topics

join