It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The YouTube Files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Until the path to truth is bricked with fact, my doubts will remain.

Unfortunately at this trajectory it will instead be flooded with blood.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: chr0naut

The crack-down against online COVID-19 disinformation, started under Trump's administration, where there were several account blockings and post removals:

Have you been living under a rock? Everyone knows the administrative state started this under Trump.

No, Trump himself. He personally did this.

As did a lot of Republican politicians.

You see, those guys were the 'administrative state' of the time.

This has been discussed ad infinitum in congressional hearings, the media, and here on ATS. They lied to Trump and did much behind his back.

I'm sure they did.

People always have their own agendas, no matter who is the President, and especially for one who isolates himself and can't communicate with them.

Trump also tried (and failed as usual) to censor his opponents, while he was in office:

On his own accounts, yes he did, but the social media censorship of republicans was a combination of the administrative state and social media working together behind Trump's back and going full goose Bozo under Biden. SMH

Nah, Trump was just inept at politics.

He started out saying that 'all these people' who were his underlings and were not in any comparative position of power, were somehow defeating everything he tried.

And then look at how many of his cronies, people who supported and worked for him, on his side, he then decried as working against him when everything he tried fell apart.

They were all picking on him. Whaaa! Sob, sniffle!

The truth was, he just wasn't too bright, was a self-centered cowardly thug, and didn't play well with others.

edit on 1-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: chr0naut

Cherry picked propaganda?

You mean from the democrat writers?

Your real...and only point here is "but Trump!"

But you did move the needle abit here.

We can easily see with your sources how the double standard is prevalent.

Yet, where speech is concerned, youre fine with one side pulling that censor lever.

Your authoritarian consistency is unparalleled.

No, I did more than "move the needle a bit". I said outright that both sides did the same thing and tried to control the narrative through lies and censorship.

edit on 1-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join