It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Irish Lives Matter" Graffiti is A 'Hate Crime'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'd like to see, "Hooligans Unite" as graffiti. Now pass us another Guinness.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/1/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen
Obviously you have not been looking for videos of the massive problem in Southern Ireland.
Let me clear things up for you and everyone else. Ireland technically is two separate countries, Northern Ireland and Eire (southern Ireland). The whole Immigration thing in the whole of Ireland is down to Southern Ireland. IE. Southern Ireland is still in the EU and THAT is their problem because it's the EU that dictates that Southern Ireland HAVE to take this amount of migrants. That's a Southern problem. But what people do not understand is there really is no border between North and South so these migrants migrate.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Ivdont understand the reasoning behind those creating immigration for the sake of immigration without vetting the aptitudes and quality of character behind those being relocated.

It's like the directives of psychopaths intentionally destabilizing regions that are stable and peaceful just for the kicks of watching survival of the fittest play out.

It's horribly mismanaged in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Immigration in Ireland is out of control. Ireland is barely 'Irish' anymore. And apparently, putting up a sign or graffiti that simply says 'Irish Lives Matter' is now a hate crime in the country.

Good luck trying to teach the Irish about what constitutes a "hate crime".

Because given the troubles, the history, and what transpired in the nation, if they don't know, nobody does.

I can't seem to access the link as it appears to want my email or a subscription.

Should probably add to that just to clarify what page I'm on, obviously, Irish lives matter.

And i would go with the graffiti expressing an opinion as opposed to being a serious crime.

Now where hate crimes are considered, well here is the thing, all crimes that involve a measure of violence or malice are hate crimes.

So calling specific incidents hate crimes kind of detracts or takes away from other crimes of a similar nature that did not happen to tick the box.

edit on 1-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join