It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Only Going To Get Worse" - Ex White House Doctor Warns of Biden Cognitive Decline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Admittedly, this fella is a republican so he probably does have some bias, but he served both Republican and Democrat Presidents as a White House doctor so he knows what is expected of a president and who can handle the pressure and job, and who can't. He obviously hasn't given Biden a physical or a cognitive test, and is only speaking from what he (and all of us) can see that is going on with Biden and his cognitive abilities declining.

He calls for Biden to take a cognitive test and resign NOW, not even wait until the end of the term. That would leave us with airhead Kamala Harris as POTUS. I doubt Biden is going to quit and it looks like he is going to stay in the running for 2024. The POTUS debates between Biden and Trump will showcase Bidens dementia, or whatever his cognitive decline is. I don't know how the Democrats are going to be able to clean that up except to say 'he's not as bad as Trump'. (or some such thing).

"Only Going To Get Worse" - Ex White House Doctor Warns of Biden Cognitive Decline

President Biden's 81st birthday ushered in even more conversations surrounding his age and declining cognitive acuity, two things Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, a former White House physician, believes are valid causes for concern.

"[The decline is] happening quickly," Jackson told "Sunday Morning Futures" guest anchor Sean Duffy.

"Like you said, I've taken care of three presidents… so I know firsthand what it takes to be the commander-in-chief and the head of state. It's a grueling job, both mentally and physically. This man can't do the job. He's proven to us every single day that he can't do the job, but this is going to get worse."

Jackson served as a physician under the Bush, Obama and Trump administrations and has previously sounded the alarm over Biden's cognitive acuity, even demanding he take a cognitive test or drop out of the 2024 race.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Everyone can see this for themselves. Every person with elderly relatives can see the obvious signs of dementia.

We don't need a doctor to tell us what we've all been watching for the last 3 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Biden or the Democrats and I'm truly sorry if he does have dementia. It's a terrible thing for the sufferer and all those that care about them. Can a President be compelled to stand down through being medically incapable of fulfilling the role?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhat

Yes, I think Congress and the Senate would have to pass a 25th Amendment resolution to remove him. But the establishment crooks are happy with him being a muppet.

And Kamala is incompetent and no one wants her in charge.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Biden was showing signs of Dementia before he was elected president. I guess that a lot of people ignore signs of this and voted for him anyway. It is the fault of those voters and particularly the people who convinced Biden to run for president and hid his problems, we cannot blame it on a person with dementia. There were people close to Biden who already knew he was loosing it, but they ignored his symptoms and hired people to say that it was not real.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

"Doctor" Jill enjoys being the Babysitter in Chief. And Joe being in the highchair is the only thing keeping that whole family out of prison.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Joe Biden is the establishment flipping the middle finger at all of us for the Trump presidency.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

"Doctor" Jill enjoys being the Babysitter in Chief. And Joe being in the highchair is the only thing keeping that whole family out of prison.

SHE is the one I don't understand. If my husband was showing signs of dementia and was clearly cognitively in decline, there is no way in hell that I'd put him through a campaign and put him through the rigors of being POTUS. I'd want him at home being taken care of properly ... not being dragged through everything the way he is being. WHY doesn't she care more about him? It seems she doesn't.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Next up,Biden apologises to the Houthis for causing them to waste their precious rockets when they fire them at US warships off the coast.

He really is the gift that keeps on giving...to the enemies of America.

And hes f#ing things up waaay outside the borders of the US as well.

edit on 27-11-2023 by onestonemonkey because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

SHE is the one I don't understand. If my husband was showing signs of dementia and was clearly cognitively in decline, there is no way in hell that I'd put him through a campaign and put him through the rigors of being POTUS. I'd want him at home being taken care of properly ... not being dragged through everything the way he is being. WHY doesn't she care more about him? It seems she doesn't.

I totally agree with you on this, Jill is just wanting prestige and disregarding common sense. She had to know that Joe was showing signs of some sort of dementia before he ran for president, but she wanted to be a First Lady, being the wife of a vice president was not good enough for her.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I half expect them to attach Joe to a secret service agent, like when people parachute tandem with the instructor strapped to their back. The agent, dressed all in black, except the face, would walk Biden to and from the podium. Give Joe some chewing gum and you can make him look like he is saying anything.

edit on 27-11-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
These people want to hang on to power at all costs.

They hate Trump so bad they will steal power from him.

These people are not Patriots.

For some reason (their failure), they hate America.

They hate America so much.

They are willing to put an Alzheimer’s patient in the White House.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Everyone can see this for themselves. Every person with elderly relatives can see the obvious signs of dementia.

We don't need a doctor to tell us what we've all been watching for the last 3 years.

Everyone with an elderly relative can see that both Biden and Trump are sliding downhill. Biden’s is more obvious but I have also caught it with Trump. Toooooooo Old!

I think the right age is 45-65.

I have worked with local government and I noticed that people that are in their 30’s have a good heart and are energetic but some of them haven’t been punched in the neck by life enough and sometimes they are just plain stupid.
They don’t know what they don’t know. I think 45 is the sweet age, young enough, but still have experienced some stuff and has a deeper understanding of how the world and people work.
edit on 27-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I've been saying for quite a while now that government service should be limited to the social security age.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I've been saying for quite a while now that government service should be limited to the social security age.

There is a minimum age requirement for POTUS.
There should be a maximum age limit for POTUS as well.
Oh ... and congress and the senate too!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Yeha, Biden is a train wreck but, frankly, I'd rather Trainwreck Biden than Nuclear Holocaust Harris in office.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think the right age is 45-65.

I have worked with local government and I noticed that people that are in their 30’s have a good heart and are energetic but some of them haven’t been punched in the neck by life enough and sometimes they are just plain stupid.
They don’t know what they don’t know. I think 45 is the sweet age, young enough, but still have experienced some stuff and has a deeper understanding of how the world and people work.

There is a quote that is attributed to Winston Churchill, I think. Supposedly he said like:

If you are not a liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are older, you have no brain.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Um. I don’t think you have to be a Republican ex-WH doc to understand cognitive decline, once begun, doesn’t really get better.

POTUS is only human. And old AF at that.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"Only going to get worse".- how is it youre not getting...ALL of us get worse? You too at 80.

I don't know anyone who's jumped off the "age-train". Ya can't....

You either...

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

"Only going to get worse".- how is it youre not getting...ALL of us get worse? You too at 80.

I don't know anyone who's jumped off the "age-train". Ya can't....

You either...

How is it you're not getting that ALL of us aren't the President of the United States, and the one who is should be in a nursing home?

DERP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join