It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP Reported UFO cases you may not have known about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Im new to this site and was not sure if this was posted before. I find it very interesting, one because it occured in my home province, not far from me, and two bececause it RCMP documented evidence.

Here are some more reports.

Story one

Story two

Story three

Story four

All of the links are of images of text scanned.

Credit goes to www.awitness.org...

There is one story im looking for, where RCMP followed a craft in saskatchewan in the winter. Story may be from 70's-80's.

Thanks.

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Id just like to add this page

www.rense.com...

Scroll down and read the story under the title:

SASKATCHEWAN, 1933: UFO STOPS FOR "REPAIRS"

What I found interesting is that they took photos of their evidence.... in the 30's. and nobody wanted them !

They say that perhaps the people may still have copies of the images. Those would be incredible photos to have. I may do some investigative work myself about this. Its only a few hours from me.

Notice all the stories are pre 1970's.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
More importantly, the stories are pre 1947...so before UFOs were really a household term. Good luck on your followup. Some suggestions...

Not sure if Canada has anything like our Freedom of Information Act. If so, try seeing if any documents of that time period were released.

Try to find other sources for the stories...the more sources, the more corraborating evidence.

Post any photos you find.

Look at what the skeptics have had to say about them. Just helps verify and legitimize things. (and you'll need to be able to refute their points raised).

Check out what respected UFO organizations, such as NICAP, MUFON, etc. have on the cases.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ive contacted some like minded people in my area about looking into the said case photos.

im awaiting their reply. alot has changed in that area since then, especially the newspapers etc.

It would be a scramble just to find anything, but it could be worth it.

new topics

top topics

join