It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopefully some hostages will be released today 11.24.2023

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Israel-Hamas truce believed to be holding, with hostage release expected in coming hours

www.msn.com...

The article starts off with CNN calling the cowardly terrorists, "militants" but if you've got a moment away from the Black Friday shopping, you might want to tune in.

I want to be the first to admit that maybe I was wrong. I thought (sadly) that the cowardly, dung-eating palestinians would have killed and raped all the hostages.

But, good news, apparently some are still alive!

I hope they were unharmed and undamaged, but who knows when kidnapped by evil, cowardly, dung-eating, dogs who actually hide behind women and children.

What are your thoughts on the putrid, cowardly, lady-boys who kidnapped innocent women and children after killing thousands?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's reports that Hamas broke the seize fire 15 minutes into it.

x.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

There's reports that Hamas broke the seize fire 15 minutes into it.

x.com...

Did you expect anything different from cowardly sub-human slime?

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't think anyone seriously expected anything different.

The 15 minutes is kinda funny though.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well. After dealing with the Anti Iraqi Forces (AIF) when I was in Iraq. No. I'm not surprised by their behavior at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I can't imagine the damage done to the children, let alone the women. This is been an eye opening experience to see how well the psyop works, and it works well. They have the young plyable minds softened up to believe just about anything, and they do. Marxists educators have been placed in most prestigious universities, so they can proliferate the garbage they spew.

I have said it a few times, Israel is fighting two wars, and the first one, they lost before they started. The second one, they will win, but at what cost. When up against an enemy this vast and widespread, what chance do you really have of "winning"? and what does that even look like?
edit on 24-11-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

My cable system carries Israel 24 (I24) ,an Israel news and commentary channel - think CNN/FoxNews reporting some 13 being released . They are being transferred to Egypt

Israel hopes to gain valuable intelligence on Hamas an its tunnels network

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I can't imagine the damage done to the children, let alone the women. This is been an eye opening experience to see how well the psyop works, and it works well. They have the young plyable minds softened up to believe just about anything, and they do. Marxists educators have been placed in most prestigious universities, so they can proliferate the garbage they spew.

I have said it a few times, Israel is fighting two wars, and the first one, they lost before they started. The second one, they will win, but at what cost. When up against an enemy this vast and widespread, what chance do you really have of "winning"? and what does that even look like?

The really pathetic part is that many in the west will applaud the humanitarian aspect of hamas in releasing the hostages that they took in the first place after raping, torturing and killing thousands.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I don't think anyone seriously expected anything different.

The 15 minutes is kinda funny though.

In Farsi, "cease-fire" means "Gimme a second, I'm reloading".

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I feel the same way about them that I would feel about ANYONE killing/harming innocent children in the name of war or revenge.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

They may be alive, but it's a given they are damaged, even if they weren't raped. The only value they represent to Hamas is as bargaining chips.

As to the Marxist and brainwashed supporters of these psychos, I think we should trade them for those Palestinians that don't support Hamas.

edit on 11/24/2023 by Klassified because: Redaction

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

group of 25 hostages — 13 Israelis and 12 Thais — were released from the Gaza Strip on Friday, as a breakthrough deal between Israel and Hamas to pause fighting in the war took hold after weeks of secretive diplomacy.

13 Israeli hostages were handed over to the Red Cross, a regional diplomat with knowledge of the situation told NBC News. An IDF source also said they were released and had been transferred to Egypt. They were then expected to be taken by Israeli authorities to an airbase in Israel for medical treatment, counseling and ultimately to be reunited with their relatives.

In exchange, Israel was set to release 39 Palestinians, comprising 24 women and 15 teenage males, who it has been holding in detention for a range of alleged offenses.

In addition to that deal, 12 Thai nationals captured from Israel on Oct. 7 were also released by Hamas, the country's prime minister posted on social media.

www.msn.com...

No Americans released.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

"What are your thoughts on the putrid, cowardly, lady-boys who kidnapped innocent women and children after killing thousands?"

Now then. Stop sitting on the fence.

If you don't like them stop pussyfooting around and just say so.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Israel-Hamas truce believed to be holding, with hostage release expected in coming hours

www.msn.com...

The article starts off with CNN calling the cowardly terrorists, "militants"

I'm curious what you call people who do **** like this?

Or this?

Or this?

I could post videos for days here exposing the state of Israel's transgressions against Palestinians. Ever heard of the Hanabal directive? I mean you keep striking me as being incredibly ignorant to what is actually going on in Israel.
linky

Anyway.

"One man's militant is another man's freedom fighter."

You appear to have forgotten some of the tenants this country stood for. Though I wouldn't expect ANYONE residing in DC to acknowledge really any of those tenants regardless of what side you claim to be on.

I know what side of this conflict our founding fathers would have aligned with and it's not the side indiscriminately bombing women and children in a city that resembles a concentration camp more than a society. Palestinians have more rights to resist than Israel has rights to oppress.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"What are your thoughts on the putrid, cowardly, lady-boys who kidnapped innocent women and children after killing thousands?"

Now then. Stop sitting on the fence.

If you don't like them stop pussyfooting around and just say so.

Apologies.

I was being too subtle.

I'll work on that.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

*sigh*

I get it.

Joos bad, hamas are freedom fighters.

You've made your point clear, so have I.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

I know what side of this conflict our founding fathers would have aligned with and it's not the side indiscriminately bombing women and children in a city that resembles a concentration camp more than a society. Palestinians have more rights to resist than Israel has rights to oppress.

"Over 200 years ago, the United States had declared war on Islam, and Thomas Jefferson led the charge!"

www.politifact.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

DB, heh, yep. It ain't for no reason that the Marines Hymn includes the line "to the shores of Tripoli".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am just happy or those who did get out today .

These are the 13 Israeli hostages released on the first day of the truce with Hamas

As for hamas....i hope they are deleted , better for all that way..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join