It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd Like to Make a $1 USD Wager.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'd like to place a bet. $1 USD payable in bitcoin ( a friendly exchange)

Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson will either replace Biden or Kamala on the next ticket.

A $2 USD wager he will be President within the next 2 election cycles.

Any takers?
edit on C20231111America/Chicago2023-11-19T21:23:29-06:00302023Sun, 19 Nov 2023 21:23:29 -0600 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson will either replace Biden or Kamala on the next ticket.

Any takers?
I’ve seen this movie.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Well, there has been talk. A while ago there were rumblings, quiet, subdued, just whispers. Then of course there was his family friendly two season fictionalized biography that had him telling his life story while he was running for president.

Now he has said that two parties have, in the past, asked him to head their tickets.

However he has not been very vocal on either Biden or Trump and now, from what I have heard on other political or international issues.

There could be a big surprise somewhere along the line, a groundswell type of surge when he might accept by acclamation a candidacy... Imagine him as a surprise candidate and getting Taylor Swifts endorsement. Pop culture supreme.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Any takers?
I’ve seen this movie.

Lol, luckily his middle name isn't Mountain Dew

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don’t know if the Dwayne can handle any sexual allegations with his ego.

I’m not sure I see the Rock as good speaker, Vivek would whip his candy ass in a debate.

I do see them rolling out Michelle Obama instead as a possibility. Someone they can ride the racist train a little longer with.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Well, there has been talk. A while ago there were rumblings, quiet, subdued, just whispers. Then of course there was his family friendly two season fictionalized biography that had him telling his life story while he was running for president.

Now he has said that two parties have, in the past, asked him to head their tickets.

However he has not been very vocal on either Biden or Trump and now, from what I have heard on other political or international issues.

There could be a big surprise somewhere along the line, a groundswell type of surge when he might accept by acclamation a candidacy... Imagine him as a surprise candidate and getting Taylor Swifts endorsement. Pop culture supreme.

He talked about it on a JRE podcast. He's no Dwayne - inset multiple middle names - Comancho, he really is a smart cookie and an extremely hard worker and learner. I think he could do well.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t know if the Dwayne can handle any sexual allegations with his ego.

I’m not sure I see the Rock as good speaker, Vivek would whip his candy ass in a debate.

I do see them rolling out Michelle Obama instead as a possibility. Someone they can ride the racist train a little longer with.

He is very sharp. He is a very effective speaker. His life story is extremely relatable to most Americans. The dream.

Rags to Riches through hard work and focus to become Pres.
edit on C20231111America/Chicago2023-11-19T21:40:17-06:00302023Sun, 19 Nov 2023 21:40:17 -0600 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Any takers?
I’ve seen this movie.

Me too, it's Idiocracy.

Former superstar wrestler becomes president.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Sorry , but the New RUMOR is Gavin Grusom .
edit on 19-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Even The Rock knows it would not be a good idea to get into the 2024 election. Didn't he do this with his TV show already?

The world needs more electrolytes.....

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sorry , but the New RUMOR is Gavin Grusom .

That isn't the wager.

No takers so far............

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Even The Rock knows it would not be a good idea to get into the 2024 election. Didn't he do this with his TV show already?

The world needs more electrolytes.....

The Rock knows this is the exact time to get into the fray if it's ever going to happen.

edit on C20231111America/Chicago2023-11-19T21:59:21-06:00302023Sun, 19 Nov 2023 21:59:21 -0600 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Any takers?

I highly doubt that there will be 2 more election cycles. The earth's magnetic field is down to 70%, by 2028 it will be down to 30%, maybe less. We are in solar maximum until Dec 2030, so one good X-Class flare and the entire worldwide electrical grid is down and isn't coming back. It's going to be hard to vote with carved granite stones wearing sunblock 10,000.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Any takers?

I highly doubt that there will be 2 more election cycles. The earth's magnetic field is down to 70%, by 2028 it will be down to 30%, maybe less. We are in solar maximum until Dec 2030, so one good X-Class flare and the entire worldwide electrical grid is down and isn't coming back. It's going to be hard to vote with carved granite stones wearing sunblock 10,000.

Cheers - Dave

OK ..... nothing to do with OP.

So your thoughts on the Rock becoming president are?

What's your wager?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Any takers?

Nope, I have always gotten bad bad bad vibes from him. It is the same bad vibes I got from Will Smith…
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was well before the Chris Rock slap episode too!
edit on 19-11-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think Newsom is a failed hope for anyone. Pretty yes, and nice hair, a firm image. That's all great. But he has baggage. He is not much liked by the more progressive left and what elections he did win were for pretty boy promises. And he was married to Jr's girlfriend.

Though yes, I think you are right in recognizing that he is on the grooming list, shadowing Biden and being given lots of press, but that could be nothing more than just a red herring tactic. If he does well in his DeSantis debate on Nov. 30 then we will hear rave reviews and ''finally here is our guy'' or he will just fade away.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Any takers?

Cheers - Dave

What's your wager?

There has to be a reasonable probability to engage in a wager lol. I don't see one since it is highly improbable that we'll have electricity after 2027, so how will one have any election to elect anyone? ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Any takers?

Cheers - Dave

What's your wager?

There has to be a reasonable probability to engage in a wager lol. I don't see one since it is highly improbable that we'll have electricity after 2027, so how will one have any election to elect anyone? ;-)

Cheers - Dave

You are CDN( ?), we use pencil and paper here on the East Coast. No electricity needed.

Nothing to to do with OP.

Would love to hear how your fight against the CRA is going, but that's another thread not for here.

So your thoughts on the Rock?
edit on C20231111America/Chicago2023-11-19T23:22:12-06:00302023Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:22:12 -0600 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Any takers?

Cheers - Dave

What's your wager?

Cheers - Dave

You are CDN( ?), we use pencil and paper here on the East Coast. No electricity needed.

Would love to hear how your fight against the CRA is going, but that's another thread not for here.

I think the Rock would be a questionable candidate, obviously he's one of the woke crowd which I have no use for and claims to be independent, but seems to have strong left leanings. Even if the ability to vote exceeds 2027, which I doubt. Unless he's been given the approvals my whomever is controlling the show, he wouldn't be going anywhere. I think 2028 has a higher probability of seeing Ivanka Trump as president. The pendulum swings and I think we have all had enough of this woke crap, so it improbable a dem would win any election in 2024 or 2028. Even the idiot dems and liberals recognize the damage done at this point by things like trudeau and biden.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Any takers?

Cheers - Dave

What's your wager?

Cheers - Dave

I think the Rock would be a questionable candidate, obviously he's one of the woke crowd which I have no use for and claims to be independent, but seems to have strong left leanings. Even if the ability to vote exceeds 2027, which I doubt. Unless he's been given the approvals my whomever is controlling the show, he wouldn't be going anywhere. I think 2028 has a higher probability of seeing Ivanka Trump as president. The pendulum swings and I think we have all had enough of this woke crap, so it improbable a dem would win any election in 2024 or 2028. Even the idiot dems and liberals recognize the damage done at this point by things like trudeau and biden.

Cheers - Dave

I think the Rock will beat any candidate ATM.

I agree Trudeau is done. Pendulum swinging right in CDN. It's time.

Ivanka seems to be to smart to run, unlike her brothers. Her and Jared will enjoy their Chinese patents and copyrights. Shhhh about Jared's mutilbillion $ Saudi investment while he was a " advisor to former president Trump".

The Rock will be involved in the US's politics soon.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join