It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Mistake Drones For UFO's. Weird Lights In Colorado Springs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Tonight, in Colorado Springs, I saw some weird lights while at work within a gated community that sits right on the side of Cheyenne mountain. I saw a reflection in the window of some lights, high up in the sky that were colorful, but didn't belong as I've never seen them before. I was just below the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, whom just recently added Christmas lights to the entire park. I thought at first maybe they added more lights to a much higher location that i've never seen before! Baffled, I walked outside to take a closer look.

I began taking a video as I looked up in the sky. The lights were blue and white, and I first began to wonder if they were drones, I even stated that in the first video. They made no sound but they moved in a way that I thought it could be drones. I recorded from my phone, and looking back I realize that I was an idiot for filming horizontally. I myself, HATE when people do that! So as it turns out, I'm a hypocrite!

Anyway, I uploaded a few videos to my YouTube channel. Since YouTube has added the "shorts" thing, which I hate, I was forced to upload them as "shorts". So that means I have no idea how to embed them on ATS. I'm all ears if anyone knows how to do that. For now, you'll just have to click on the links. They are perfectly safe, as they are just links to videos on my personal YouTube channel. The video quality isn't great, just throwing that out there, but it's also key when it comes to the point of this thread. Check out the links below.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

After I took those videos, I posted them on Facebook. Immediately, one friend of mine claimed they were flares from FT Carson. Another person said undisclosed alien craft etc. Both were wrong, and a lot of it has to do with the poor video quality, which we see all time. I myself always wonder why it always seems like the "alien" footage we get 90% of the time is potato cam quality. My phone was made in 2020, shouldn't it be better than this?? The truth is, cell phone cameras still suck badly when it comes to taking videos or pictures in low light, or far away.

So I went on a patrol about an hour later, and once I reached a scenic overlook about 1.5 - 2 miles in the opposite direction from where I had filmed the first 3 videos, I saw something fantastic. The video quality does it no justice, and I only filmed a small portion of the event, but it solved the mystery. Click on the video link below, watch till the end. The lights were so vibrant and colorful, and HUGE. It was actually super cool as I've never seen anything like it. Again, the video does NO justice as to what I was actually looking at.

The Final Video

I guess they were setting up the drones before the "show" in the first 3 videos. In conclusion, we're living in an age, as technology continues to advance, we're going to see things like this more and more. Keep watching the skies and keep observing, just be sure to not jump to "UFO" so quickly.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed the videos.

edit on 10-11-2023 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on -21600amp0520231058 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
After seeing the final vid, yeah drone show swarm.

The first three likely testing or something. Those looked odd. I got into the first 3 videos without first reading the rest of your post.
Looked like drones, plus cell phone camera aberrations which are often misleading too. Blinking sequences in the third video showed synchronisation like a drone swarm.

edit on 10-11-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

They arent UFO's. They are either Drones, Hologram, Goodyear Bimp or other. Military loves to mess with the public. IMO there are UFO's here on earth as in ET the alien. I have filmed their craft. The Black Vault confirmed a geometric image in my video. The clowns who work for Uncle Sam love to muddy the waters so one never knows the truth. Note that this comes on the heels of a Pentagon UFO resignation?

Te

MILITARY UFO HEAD RESIGNS AFTER BEING GRILLED ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIMS
xt

Sean Kirkpatrick is leaving his role as the director of the Department of Defense's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) after less than 18 months on the job and will be replaced by his deputy, Tim Phillips, until the Pentagon can appoint a more permanent director.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That's actually really interesting. Nothing really surprises me anymore. But just so we're clear, are you saying what occurred in the last video I recorded wasn't drones? Because I can assure for a fact they were. The first 3 videos were filmed closer before the "show" happened, and it was much longer than what I filmed. The point is, there are many poor quality videos that may actually be drones. I had no idea what I was looking at until I saw the big picture at the end. And even then, the video quality was so bad that it did no justice to what I actually saw. And my phone is pretty new

edit on 10-11-2023 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I didnt write my sentence clearly enough. Thats my issue as my mind works too quickly at times and I leave out much.

Rewrite:

They are either Drones, Hologram, Goodyear Bimp or other.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My reading comprehension also played a big role there. I gotcha, thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

What blew my mind is their ability to keep multiple whatevers in a straight line

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

What blew my mind is their ability to keep multiple whatevers in a straight line

And multiple times. It's pretty incredible. So many people don't even care, or aren't event interested, even if they've never seen anything like that before. Imagine how far it could go towards conditioning humanity into whatever? We've been undergoing a very long experiment for a very long time, IMO.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I posted a thread on my 1st UFO back on May 4, 2018. I was roundly trashed here on "deny ignorance" ATS. I also joined Richard Dolan and was trashed by his Moderator after posted my stuff on his site after it was verified and validated as factual by The Black Vault. Thats The John Greenewald Jr. , Black Vault

IMO aliens are here along with their UFO's. The experts such as Dolan nay be on the Feds black budet to tamp down all while keeping it alive as a "possibly"

Bull sheep. IMO they are here, have been and who knows where this is headed.

Triangular shape, ionized whispy atmosphere. If you can make it out the dark dots on the object ~ gravity amplifyers
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I saw one last night/early morning as was looking at Venus and an object passed by, it was brief only visible for a few seconds but odd. Had it traversed more of the sky I would have assumed a satellite, nothing on the satellite trackers show anything visible st that time besides.

It has been awhile since I saw one.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Myself and some people I work with saw something similar just yesterday over South PA. I was thinking it was Starlink. I need to look up if they were in fact in that area.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Most of the time it's either lanterns or drones.

top topics

join