It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A very difficult game of this franchise that is hard to find is the; Mystery Date themed one.

Maybe it was just a dream... But I can't seem to find it anywhere

edit on 6-11-2023 by crowf00t because: clarity

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What are you doing?
Did you actually have something to say about this?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard
Stop standing on my tail I accidentally hit enter before posting

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Well you keep doing that. Try to be more mindful.

EDIT: I'm looking for it.

Was it a videogame or a board game?
edit on 6/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The premise of the entire show actually; Never mind me my mind detropes everything.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I've searched on multiple search engines with all sorts of crazy search terms and skimmed through a few "Let's Play" videos,
not finding anything.

Could it have been a small part of a particular mission, or part of a cutscene?

There are board games and book based RPGs where you can level up all her skills, and maybe you can go on dates in those.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Feel free to discuss the show some people like it... I preferred Charmed.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I liked Buffy, but I LOVED Angel.

I think it was a better show.
Only 1 gripe: It should've had more of Spike.
TBH, I only watched BTVS for Spike and his cool sarcasm and jokes.
Buffy had camp and comedy at times, but was too silly at times,
and Angel took itself a bit too seriously at times,
but I did love the feel of it.
The Angel theme song was the first thing I learned to play on cello!

As for Buffy, there was 1 episode in particular that stands out above all others IMO:
it was when Spike had to work his way through a giant haunted basement to battle a demon,
and kept seeing creepy stuff and cracking jokes to keep from getting scared.
That episode was responsible for about 75% of my sense of humor.

I loved Charmed too! The SFX looked so good at the time, didn't they?
Watching those episodes now, the effects look pretty bad.

So what do you think?
Buffy or Angel? Which is the better show, if you HAD to pick?
edit on 6/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have mixed opinion about Buffy because someone I knew sort of ruined it saying he was attracted to her... Like ugggh now every time its on it'd be like him spanking his monkey at it.

The nerve of some people I'd say such as that would lead to those dreams of being naked or in ones underwear in a school since that was the setting not to mention the actors were supposed to be portraying under the age of consent children.

It was almost like I needed to ask my sister what kind of people are you trying to introduce to me as people that should be my friends?

I liked charmed because it was a shiny red button of should we or should we not press or open it and cast something and it would either backfire and cause something more pressing would or would not fix in the casting of it.

I wasn't really a spin off sort with the Buffy business though I agree it was better sort of like a hell of the show of sorts like hey among the dead not all of them like each other either... so why not just sit back and wait? The protagonist was old in comparison to some of the characters like it was a; 90210 after dark and he the angel actor had done a major film or two that wasn't Buffy.

Tales From the Dark-side is a rare but interesting show where there wasn't any of that happy endings just one hell ending and another hell sort of beginnings... In the TV lineup then? It was SNL, Kids in the Hall and then Tales From the Dark-Side.

I'm not a sunny side up sort Being born in October preferring the dark etc other than not being fond of cold weather. I think it sort of funny to watch horror and think of it as a sort of womb and the drama of trying to get in and out of it alive. Zombie one's are like who brought the spermicide or oh noes why did "I" from the female perspective think of that person now it's haunted and my relationship is doomed!

So like you said of making humor out of a bad situation?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A Buffy GAME?! What system is it on? I had Chaos Bleeds on XBOX, the only reason I bought an XBOX

DIE HARD Buffy fan here. I watched it when it came out and loved it and have loved it ever since. I have the B from the Chosen Box Set as a tattoo on my wrist lol

I am not into video games at all but I will play ANY Buffy game.

*Edit to add.
I had a Cameo from James Marsters and it was AWESOME! I told him what I liked about the show and my favorite line of his which he said at the end of the Cameo. When Buffy sees him outside and she asks him what he is doing in five words or less and he says 'Out. For. A. Walk. B**CH' HAHA I love that scene and their banter and all of Spike in Season 4/5 when he couldn't bite any humans and tried to stake himself. Spike is the best!
edit on 11/6/2023 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I LOVE Buffy and Angel. I did NOT like the Jasmine/Connor/Cordy storyline in Angel though, hated it. LOVED Fred, hated what they did to her in the last season. She belonged with Wesley!

LOVED Spike on he final season of Angel. SMILE TIME!! HAHA 'you're a bloody puppet'

I had a Cameo from James Marsters and it was awesome!

I also loved Charmed. I was more into Piper and Paige. I didn't like the added sister in the last couple seasons, Billie?
I loved Leo and wish Cole wasn't evil lol

I have watched Buffy since it came out. I was a senior in HS. I still watch it. My favorite show ever, even have a Buffy tattoo.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hmm, you make this 'Buffy' franchise sound as if its WH40k for gurrrls.

Tell me, do you paint and collect 'Buffy' minatures?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah they're actually called flags so this thread isn't killed

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Oh I think a blood rayne from ps which was a reskin of doom from oc was reskinned into an xbox

But the description I guess made me clock mystery date a sister used to have me play with her its like a card game with a hidden person behind a door and you know how vampires are said to have to be welcomed in?

"A young woman, destined to slay vampires , demons and other infernal creatures, deals with her life fighting evil, with the help of her friends."

how does that not sound like mystery date? Like um no thanks I really wanna stay single through high school and college so I'm not a slave to the man...
edit on 6-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp

top topics

join