It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Anomalies: More than just rocks and ruins - a living civilization found?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Before I start, I need to give credit, where credit is due. For years I have been interested in the possible anomalies on Mars, a lot of which turned out to be odd shaped rocks, then a few weeks ago I watched a Youtube video by "Mars Anomalies and Beyond", who was enhancing an image originally found by "Ufoevidence101".

This black and white image of a city on Mars had many features which were clearly not natural. Included were instructions on how to view this in Google Earth using the co-ordinates in the image.

The Original Ritchey Crater city

Anyhoo, I not only found the original image, but went exploring and have now stumbled upon, what looks like to me, some sort of Martian Lovecraftian civilization. This is all NASA imagery in full colour and the only thing I have done is change contrast and brightness, as appropriate.

The following images are from Mawrth Vallis, Ritchey Crater and Eberswalde Crater (North of Holden Crater). These regions saw huge amounts of water during Mars past. NASA was interested in sending rovers to these very same areas.

I recommend viewing these on a TV or monitor. A mobile phone will work, but it's not the best.

These structures go on for miles...

Eberswalde Crater City

Not only do the buildings look like they have eyes, but there seems to be a huge starship between them. There are very few structures beyond this point.

Eberswalde Crater Structures - Cthulhu's holiday home

Giant spider chained up on the right, Mecha walker with green cockpit on bottom left, ship on left, fighter being shot at by huge gun on top.

Mawrth Vallis - the spiders from Mars

This is in Eberswalde Crater, way past the edge of the city and surrounded by little but desert.

The gateway to the underworld.

You can, of course, make your own mind up about what you are seeing here. Some people can't make out anything at all, which is understandable, as these are possibly the weirdest things I have ever seen outside of science fiction and it can be difficult to get your head around, but I am putting these on here so that others can get the chance to see them.
I am finding new stuff every day and this has been going on for weeks now. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

To view these yourself and verify what I am showing here simply download Google Earth Pro, then click the tab at the top to switch to Google Mars.
Enter the co-ords from the images (or use the feature names as listed above).
Zoom into ground level, turn the camera so it is pointing to the NE (as you can see in the images) and look down from a 50 degree angle. This is to match the angle the image was taken at. After that things will start to pop up. If you want to just look at the geology of Mars, this is also the best method.

Under each image shown, I have given links to the full size images. Any other questions please just ask.

And Finally.

This is typical of how most of the structures look. They build using the actual geology of the landscape.

Eberswalde Crater - The line.

Close to the edge of the city, The structures start to thing out and you can see more ships like the one on the right.

Eberswalde Crater - Cities edge

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: terminationshock

I personally don't think Mars got that far past microbes. It took earth until the time Mars died out to even get to LUCA, and that was single-celled.

I don't know much about the geology of Mars. There's no tectonic plates, little weathering and erosion, even a kicked up 60 mph wind is not going to do much. If there was a massive civilization there would be ruins still there. The cities would be easily identifiable, and not look like someone took random pictures of Mars surface and said they saw something there.
edit on 4-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Bollocks !

Pareidolia !

Swamp gas !

Had to beat the guys in here who say that every time.

But very cool. These are official nasa photos ? They do have a “movie still” feel, especially the ones in color (blue things that look like those spinning car wash thingies).

Has me believing the story about the annunaki living on 4 planets.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: blindmellojello

These are all lifted from Google Earth (Mars version). You can either click on the links to see the high res version, or go onto Google Earth yourself and check these out.

For the "swamp gas" people out there, the Martian surface does not generally look lit up like a Xmas tree, or a still from Bladerunner, or the cover of a Philip K. Dick short story compendium.

But like I said, some people just won't, or can't see anything in these, as it is just so odd.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: terminationshock
Anyhoo, I not only found the original image, but went exploring and have now stumbled upon, what looks like to me, some sort of Martian Lovecraftian civilization. This is all NASA imagery in full colour and the only thing I have done is change contrast and brightness, as appropriate.

Did you find the original NASA images or only the Google version?

PS: Increasing contrast reduces the quality of the image, as it removes some of the more subtle colours/shades.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What about Cedonia? a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BunkerBob

The face thingy?

Low resolution camera? Overexposed shadow? Pareidolia?

edit on 4-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Well, you have strong imangination, which is great, but I don't see a single thing!

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Everyone know Martians are subterranean.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello
These are official nasa photos ?

Not really, these are the Google Mars version of the original NASA high resolution images with some "adjustments" made by terminationshock.

This is what the original NASA version of the first image looks like.
I only rotated it 45º counter clockwise to aligned it more or less with the image from the opening post. I didn't change the perspective, that would have been silly.

This is the same image with levels adjusted by without any loss of data (you can see that the whites and blacks are not as extreme as in the OP's version).

And this is to get an idea of the size of those features.

Edited to add that I forgot to say that this is image PSP_006005_1515_RED from HiRISE.

edit on 2023-11-4 by ArMaP2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah.... i got hood winked on the Face on Mars book
and was hypnotized with the creative Story involving Cydonia environs... an Elegant Tale wrapped in a Camelot intrigue...

I won't get fooled Again ! (William tell overture in background)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Second image from the opening post.

For this one we have two versions, a greyscale version and a coloured version.
This is the greyscale version:

(Click for full size)

Adjusted (with no data loss).
(Click for full size)

With scale.
(Click for full size)

The colour version does not use real colours, the cameras capture images with infrared, red and blue+green filters and then they create a false RGB image by using the red channel as red, the blue+green channel as green (as most of the light that passes through is in the green wavelength) and a synthetic blue created by using the values from the red+green channel multiplied by two minus 30% of the value from the red channel.

Here are the false colour images:
(Click for full size)

With lossless adjustments for the general value channel:
(Click for full size)

With lossless adjustments for each channel:
(Click for full size)

PS: these images had to be saved as JPG because ATS doesn't accept images as big as the original, lossless, PNG images I made.
All processing done in Gimp.

Edited to add that this is image PSP_005556_1560.

edit on 2023-11-4 by ArMaP2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BunkerBob
funny you mention that

here is a link to another resource you may find useful in your search

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Eberswald region is already quick linked at the bottom

edit on 04pm30100000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's a link to a 3D view of the area around the first image, for those interested in getting an idea of how the area looks.

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
Yeah.... i got hood winked on the Face on Mars book
and was hypnotized with the creative Story involving Cydonia environs... an Elegant Tale wrapped in a Camelot intrigue...

I won't get fooled Again ! (William tell overture in background)

Was that the Richard Hoagland one ? He did have some interesting facts about where the old satellites were being crashed and the velocity they were hitting places of interest but that seems to have vanished in later printings of the book ?

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on -18000pmp1020230458 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP2

originally posted by: blindmellojello
These are official nasa photos ?

Not really, these are the Google Mars version of the original NASA high resolution images with some "adjustments" made by terminationshock.

This is what the original NASA version of the first image looks like.
I only rotated it 45º counter clockwise to aligned it more or less with the image from the opening post. I didn't change the perspective, that would have been silly.

This is the same image with levels adjusted by without any loss of data (you can see that the whites and blacks are not as extreme as in the OP's version).

And this is to get an idea of the size of those features.

Edited to add that I forgot to say that this is image PSP_006005_1515_RED from HiRISE.

Why are you trying to imply that if a third party (Google) uses actual NASA imagery, that it is somehow no longer valid as a source? Are you trying to argue that they no longer visually represent the originals?

Why would it have been "silly" to alter the viewing angle?

Google Mars is set up to be viewed that way, so you can view the geological features and it works perfectly for that. The images were also taken at an angle and not top down like you are trying to imply.

What point are you trying to make by using a top down view and and making "adjustments"? This technique works just as well on McMurdo Base in Google Earth. Hey presto, it vanishes too!

It would have been quicker if you had simply gone the traditional route and said it was "swamp gas".

I haven't seen someone try to gaslight this hard in a long time.

posted on Nov, 5 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When manned mission reach mars, I hope we find a trove of information.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join