It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is telling Israel-USA Intel Agencies What to Share and What to Keep Hidden?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Similar to how Joe Biden told America just before the 2020 November election, the "fraud" organization was actively helping him win...

HAMAS was practicing the Israel invasion WITHIN SIGHT of Israel guard stations.

Source: apnews.com...

"IN YOUR FACE!" confidence, by Biden and Hamas.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's too easy. Just show Iran/Hamas the gathered intelligence, and tell them to cancel the attack. If they don't change direction, let the people of the world know what's being planned and explain why you're about to assassinate a few leaders, to save tens of thousands of lives...both Palestinian and Israeli.

That is a very Diplomatic Approach .
I'm not surprised to hear it from you and It is also not one I've considered .

It would have likely worked and I imagine that is the only play Israel could have used to prevent the attack. Bravo for enlightening me
edit on 18-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm a fanatic for making the agencies and employees we pay for, do USEFUL things.

Intel has received TRILLIONS of dollars since the old James Bond days. By now, they should be very VERY good at spotting attacks in the preparation stage!

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Who benefits? With how much hate and blood lust quickly surfaced, Israel has been quick to make the most of it before cooler heads and a clearer picture surfaced.

So apparently with all these hostages in Palestine, Israel starts the bombing. Not the kind of thing one would expect if they actually cared about the hostages.

As for the kind of people that let these kind of things happen, psychopathic. Stuck deep in a culture of war. Losing a couple thousand to get the green light to kill a couple million is a win for them. With how long the Israel / Palestine conflict has been going on, there are some really whacked out ideas going on these days. A lot of support for genocide.

The last time these kind of policies when mainstream, a lot of people on all sides ended up dead. While the civilized world has learnt from these past mistakes, we have a few failing in there history lessons of where this kind of law goes.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   
the nwo is on "auto-agenda" creating deliberate mass confusion and chaos

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I highly doubt that Israel or the United States wanted this to happen. Israel was just setting up normal relations with the Muslim countries in the area and that's something that both Israel and the United States wanted. Normal relations for Israel was something that Hamas did NOT want because that would put them out of business. This is all on Hamas and Iran. IMHO.

In other words, after the high-level meeting between Israel and Saudi Arabia in late September

www.cnn.com...

Israel Intelligence should have been extra sharp and alert!

Perhaps Netanyahu is cursed with traitors in his Intel community, like President Trump experienced.

bingo!

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well all know where this is headed. Thats why they want to bring all to light before these guys develop more arms, rockets and ICBM's. Meaning better to start it sonner rather than later as technology advances.

It wasnt an INTEL failure. This is all about Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and their rogue states versus the rest of the world.

Congressman Rashida also has shown her true color and her real agenda. When she publically critized Joe Biden on Gaza, it isnt about Palestine only. Its about global conquering of the Christians.

This says it all IMO:

'Squad' Rep. Tlaib ignores US intel about Gaza hospital, sides with Hamas over Biden

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

The flaw in your logic is that the details of the Oct. 8 attack (exact time and location) were communicated within Hamas by word-of-mouth in face-to-face meetings, where everybody who needed to know were friends and family with everyone else in the circle. That's how al-Qaeda did it also and why it took so long to track down Bin Laden.

As you correctly surmise, the Israelis and the NSA have ears and eyes on the Gaza Strip all the time, so they will be able to pick up electronic communications essentially all the time. Hamas knows that also and that's why they don't use electronic communications for really sensitive stuff.

Yeah right dude. Then they'd get on the phone and casually chop it up about the missile that went awry?

That's not a flaw in his logic; that's a flaw in yours. In order to organize something like that, you need organization. This doesn't happen solely through face to face communications; someone would have said something, and if they could get the phone calls of a random subset of people to prove they didn't shoot the missile; than their intelligence network is DEEP and they basically know everything.

If they couldn't discern what the attack was going to be; they certainly would pick up the locations of those face to face meetings and they'd be listening in with sonic amplifiers from a safe distance.

Like this is old school; I can buy a sonic amplifier covert listening device from amazon for 89$. What do you think the IDF has? Grow up. The world is a stage and the government treats us like children.

Oh the people are getting unruly and they don't agree with what we're trying to accomplish because it's not in their best interest; get them snacks and distractions!

edit on 19-10-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
this whole thing has a Neocon stink all over it. The worrying part for me at least is where does it end?

I'm assuming IRAN since that was a plan at least a couple of decades ago but what really scares me is how it affects us.

Look at the outcome of the last rounds of bull# fed to us. Patriot Act anyone?

Makes me on alert for how they'll restrict, overgovern or tax-up for this next folly

Be scared

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
One hour long documentary that provides a broad overview of how some of this works and to what aims.

The Mystery of Israel – SOLVED!

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I think she's in the wrong discussion group. This is a conspiracy forum and we know 9-11 was an inside job, JFK was assasinated by the banking cartel using the secret service, COVID was a pharmaceutical campaign to profit off of curing the common cold, and the Music Festival Massacre in Israel was a false flag designed to give the Israelis an excuse to Genocide the Palestinian people.

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yeah I'm with you on this one. This is NeoCon shilling. Israel has nothing to offer America except maybe their Beautiful women. The country is as fascist as the German government they left behind. And look at what they are doing to the original inhabitants on that land they call Israel. Most Israelis (98%) are not even genetically related to any real Hebrew of the middle east. Even some Palestinians can say they are related to the Abrahamic Hebrews in the bible. The Gaza strip is a concentration camp. It's not a Jew/Muslim thing.. because even Muslims are Circumcized and thusly keep the covenant with God written in Genesis 17. It is the un-circumcized Jew you have to take a close look at... these uncircumcized Jews are attempting to Usurp the inheritance that belongs to actual Semites of the Levant. Palestinians are Semitic people. The Ashkenazi are not Semitic in the genetic sense.
edit on CDT09America/ChicagoR2023105010OctFri by RoninMD1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

They hoodwinked you with the Taliban.... and they are doing it again with Hamas.
There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Security in Israel is so tight there was no way a surprise attack could happen unless it was an inside job. The music festival massacre was Netanyahu's child sacrifice to Moloch.

All wars are banker's wars and it's quite a coincidence that this is all happening now when the financial system is on the brink of collapse and you just realized the government has been lying to you about COVID and the safety of the vaccines for it.

Don't tell me you are gonna fall for it again.

Yep that's what the bush era Neocon is trying to do. Label someone a terrorist so that he can get away with murder. But really he's a useful idiot for the Satanic agenda set forth by the masons.

What is now happening in Israel, Gaza and elsewhere has been planned for at least a century.
Freemason Albert Pike wrote this BEFORE WWI:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences…between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other….We shall…provoke a formidable social cataclysm…Then everywhere, the citizens…will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity,…will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer."

The Satanists of the New World Order want there to be war between Jews and Muslims but these religions are on the same Judeo Christian Muslim axis and all 3 of these religions are Abrahamic in origin. So when the neocon says bad stuff about Muslims, he's actually a pawn for Satan and is more than likely uncircumcized. Even Muslims are circumcized. It's part of the covenant with God mentioned in Genesis 17.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join