It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is telling Israel-USA Intel Agencies What to Share and What to Keep Hidden?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 18, 2023

U.S. and Israel Intelligence knew Iran was training Hamas to attack Israel, but SOMEONE told these agencies to keep quiet about it...

The continuing proliferation of conflicting and contradictory stories leaked by U.S. intelligence services regarding what they knew—and, more importantly, didn’t know—about the planning for Hamas’ assault on Israel, is more than just a D.C. bureaucratic comedy act.

Taken together, the profusion of leaks suggests there are people in offices and agencies across the Beltway who are worried they’ll be blamed for missing signals and human intelligence outlining plans for the largest one-day massacre of Jews since the Holocaust.
Continued at: www.tabletmag.com... e-smith

After the horrendous October 8th attack on Israel, former Intel Chiefs collectively said in media interviews, that it's obvious the Intel agencies "missed" what was being planned, and that "failure" will need to be dissected and studied, "once this crisis is behind us". (In other words...there was no failure.)

--------

Fast forward 12 days, to a huge explosion killing hundreds of Palestinian civilians at a GAZA Hospital.

Within HOURS, the same Intelligence services who (supposedly) didn't catch HAMAS training for a mass attack on Israel, suddenly produce a telephone call between terrorists, with them discussing how one of their missiles went astray, killing hundreds of their own people at a hospital...

Israel releases 'audio of Hamas operatives discussing failed rocket launch' and video showing missile exploding in the sky moments before blast killed hundreds at Gaza hospital.

-Israel released a recording of alleged Hamas members discussing the incident.
-The IDF also shared a clip they claimed showed a rocket misfiring in the night sky.
-A missile is seen to change its flight path and flame out, breaking up over Gaza.
More at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The logical earth-shattering TRAGIC conclusion, is that USA-Israel Intelligence were OK with the October 8th massacre of over 1,200 people inside of Israel.

But USA-Israel Intelligence were not about to let Hamas terrorists pin the Hospital "attack" on Israel, so the Signal Intelligence and Visual Intelligence pointing to Hamas Terrorists as the cause, was quickly declassified and published online.

Somebody please tell me there is a big FLAW in this logic pointing to USA-Israel covering up an incoming attack on Israel. I would welcome it with relief(maybe), just like I'd welcome proof that God doesn't know everything.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Somebody please tell me there is a big FLAW in this logic pointing to USA-Israel covering up an incoming attack on Israel.

I'm sure the usual two or three will be along shortly to tell you, and there will be 3,4,11 pages of arguing about who's right.

All I see is a lot of wagging the dog.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The flaw in your logic is that the details of the Oct. 8 attack (exact time and location) were communicated within Hamas by word-of-mouth in face-to-face meetings, where everybody who needed to know were friends and family with everyone else in the circle. That's how al-Qaeda did it also and why it took so long to track down Bin Laden.

As you correctly surmise, the Israelis and the NSA have ears and eyes on the Gaza Strip all the time, so they will be able to pick up electronic communications essentially all the time. Hamas knows that also and that's why they don't use electronic communications for really sensitive stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

They claimed themselves that it was Israel’s 9/11.

Knowing what we know now about 9/11, that should tell you everything you need to know.

They really do think we are idiots.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Correct.

And I've heard speculation of pro-palestine infiltrators into the IDF intelligence processes.

Not everyone in Israel is pro-Israeli. We have had turncoats in our intelligence forces as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I highly doubt that Israel or the United States wanted this to happen. Israel was just setting up normal relations with the Muslim countries in the area and that's something that both Israel and the United States wanted. Normal relations for Israel was something that Hamas did NOT want because that would put them out of business. This is all on Hamas and Iran. IMHO.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

and why it took so long to track down Bin Laden.

You mean Tim Osman, the CIA asset originally recruited during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan? That would later be given the moniker Osama bin Laden?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

No human intelligence? No spies?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
spot on...

its always in plain sight.

they make fun with their labelling.

a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They are comparing it per capita to loss of life.

There is nothing more to it than that.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

No they aren't.

They are comparing the loss of life per capita.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

They are comparing it per capita to loss of life.

There is nothing more to it than that.

I really don’t care.

Never compare a situation to 9/11 - unless you want to refer to it as an inside job, to get the public’s backing for WAR.!

WMDssssssssssssssss uh huh. 20 years over there, just to leave in shambles — AAAANNNND almost 100 billion worth of defense equipment to PLAY WITH!!!

So please, don’t tell me to take it lightly that THEY made the reference to 9/11.

**The MIC and all those benefitting from the plunders of war……. thank you for your statement.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
do you believe Hamas really was successful at surprise attacking Israel ? You don't think Mossad let it happen?

Do you believe the official 9/11 report? a reply to: CoyoteAngels

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

They claimed themselves that it was Israel’s 9/11.

Knowing what we know now about 9/11, that should tell you everything you need to know.

They really do think we are idiots.

It was hard for the Intel people (John Brennan) to lie and say there was an Intel failure. He yelled at the MSNBC lady who asked, "Are you serious...an intel failure of this magnitude?!?"

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I highly doubt that Israel or the United States wanted this to happen. Israel was just setting up normal relations with the Muslim countries in the area and that's something that both Israel and the United States wanted. Normal relations for Israel was something that Hamas did NOT want because that would put them out of business. This is all on Hamas and Iran. IMHO.

Then why are we continuing to invest billions of dollars in our Intel agencies? To put it bluntly, what good are they? For God's sake, we were recording phone calls when I was in Navy Intel in 1981, lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
CWM Give me a scenario where Israel/Mossad are able to prevent these attacks with out sparking Public outrage and a War regardless .

Suppose they knew it was coming ..Likely yes they had some Idea and so ? What do they do ?

As for who is telling these Agencies what to do ? I don't think anyone . These Agencies act unilaterally for the most part, yes they share intel but how they choose to act on it is up to them .
edit on 18-10-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I do not believe either govt let a terrorist attack on their country happen.

Intelligence failure to predict and pinpoint when and where. Nobody has a chrystalball.

Also Bush V Gore delayed a peaceful transition of govt. Bibi's admin has been dealing with political distraction too.

and there have been infiltrators into both countries' intelligence agencies.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

In other words, after the high-level meeting between Israel and Saudi Arabia in late September

www.cnn.com...

Israel Intelligence should have been extra sharp and alert!

Perhaps Netanyahu is cursed with traitors in his Intel community, like President Trump experienced.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Officials in Israel were grasping finding words dire and big enough to describe what had happened. They used Pearl Harbor, 9-11... everything except Hitler's massacre.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
CWM Give me a scenario where Israel/Mossad are able to prevent these attacks with out sparking Public outrage and a War regardless .

Suppose they knew it was coming ..Likely yes they had some Idea and so ? What do they do ?

As for who is telling these Agencies what to do ? I don't think anyone . These Agencies act unilaterally for the most part yes they share intel but how they choose to act on it is up to them .

That's too easy. Just show Iran/Hamas the gathered intelligence, and tell them to cancel the attack. If they don't change direction, let the people of the world know what's being planned and explain why you're about to assassinate a few leaders, to save tens of thousands of lives...both Palestinian and Israeli.

This assassination list was published by Israel right after the Hamas attack.

Killing these 4 men was priority #1: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Here we are, 13 days later, and I don't think a single one of them has been snuffed out. Two of the men are still walking in open air areas, demonstrating to their "followers" that they're still leading the hate group, and are likely planning more attacks....near and long term.

Is this FAILURE to kill these top leaders ANOTHER MASSIVE FAILURE by Israel's Intelligence/Military?

WHEN will we reach the point when the majority of people start asking if these "failures" are by design?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join