It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday The 13th Poll: Day of Jihad

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

France was in on the original deal with Britain. It will be no surprise to see them be part of the end game as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

the remedy is: Social Credit Scores

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

and yours just dropped 1,000 points. You only get one stick of butter a month

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
Should anyone that listens to Hamas and acts beyond a peaceful (albeit angry) demonstration be considered a terrorist?

Like say BLM Chicago latches on and starts a riot? Tips a cop car? Loots a department store? Do we clear our a wing at Florence ADMAX for event organizers and participants that didn't stay peaceful? ?

If they do it in the name of Hamas, then yes it's terrorism and not just 'free speech'.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A real serious question that should be answered is "why didn't the Islamic world/countries condemn this action by Hamas and then help the Israelis to clear out these terrorists"?
Answer:- Because they want it to happen as well. So don't just blame Hamas, the blame must fall on all the Islamic countries that do not condemn the assault.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It boggles the mind how anyone can support terrorism.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Israeli embassy staffer assaulted in Beijing -Israeli foreign ministry

A staffer at the Israeli embassy in Beijing was assaulted on Friday and was hospitalised in stable condition, Israel's foreign ministry said, and Chinese police said a suspect had been arrested.

The attack did not occur within the embassy compound itself, the Israeli foreign ministry said, which is just one embassy over from that of the United States and in an area with a number of other embassies and a heavy police presence.

The suspect was a foreign worker, aged 53, who was engaged in a small commodities business in Beijing, local police said in a statement, and an investigation was underway.

Unverified videos on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, showed a blood-stained man lying on the pavement by a car, telling bystanders he was from the Israeli embassy.

This is the first story I've read related to the call for protests/jihad today. Has anyone else seen/heard anything?
edit on 13-10-2023 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

A teacher in France was knifed and killed. Story here

Cheers
edit on 13-10-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2023 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hopefully this wakes Israel up once and for all. And should be really united getting rid of this terrorist trash.

Where was the outcry from Israel (not everyone obviously) when in Kosovo with the influx of Muslim extremists were demolishing Serbian 1000+yr old monasteries?

The Clintons/Bidens bombed and stripped Kosovo from Serbia which again, was CLEAR as day Serbian for 1000yrs+.

No, they gave the Muslim extermists terrorist a f*cking safe haven there. And their own state. Which Serbia is still saying f*ck you. And rightfully so. Because Kosovo is theirs and has been for centuries.

Israel didn’t recognize or accept “Kosovos independence” for years. Until a couple years ago in 2020.

Under “U.S. pressure”

Which is moronic. Stupid. And basically allowing that Muslim extremist terrorist sh*t to continue.

edit on 13-10-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
Israeli embassy staffer assaulted in Beijing -Israeli foreign ministry

A staffer at the Israeli embassy in Beijing was assaulted on Friday and was hospitalised in stable condition, Israel's foreign ministry said, and Chinese police said a suspect had been arrested.

The attack did not occur within the embassy compound itself, the Israeli foreign ministry said, which is just one embassy over from that of the United States and in an area with a number of other embassies and a heavy police presence.

The suspect was a foreign worker, aged 53, who was engaged in a small commodities business in Beijing, local police said in a statement, and an investigation was underway.

Unverified videos on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter, showed a blood-stained man lying on the pavement by a car, telling bystanders he was from the Israeli embassy.

This is the first story I've read related to the call for protests/jihad today. Has anyone else seen/heard anything?

I walked around for a while saying Hama Hama Hama.

Some people gave me a vegemite sandwich.
edit on 13-10-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It boggles the mind how anyone can support terrorism.

I used to out of ignorance and prejudice.

Ever since I started thinking about the so-called two state solution about 2009, it didn't seem workable to me. I got on the mailing list of J Street jstreet.org... At that time their motto was Pro Israel Pro Palestine and they were pushing two-state.

I got lost off the mailing list when the email address I was using got turned off by the server (2014 or abouts).

They have changed positions since then to The political home of pro-Israel, pro-peace, pro-democracy Americans. They seem to have dropped the two-state solution.

So I was basically following my Great-grandfather's path, taking Jewish Amnesty position and Jewish integration into whatever nation, as opposed to Zionism, which was pushing for all Jews to go to the Levant region aka part of Ottoman Empire.

Although I've always been pro-Jew, I've always been anti-Zionist. But now, I think Jews should do what they want, stay in the U.S. or go to Jewish State of Israel. Personal choice.

What I always supported was democracy in U.S. and Israel. I just thought Palestinians should be given full citizenship in Palestine. Now, I think it best for many to leave and go live somewhere else. Let Israel be a Jewish state.

There is a lot of nuance involved.
To quote Moses Mendelssohn:

The interest caused by these actions led Mendelssohn to publish his most important contribution to the problems connected with the position of Judaism in a Gentile world. This was Jerusalem (1783; Eng. trans. 1838 and 1852). It is a forcible plea for freedom of conscience, described by Kant as "an irrefutable book".[14] Mendelssohn wrote:

Brothers, if you care for true piety, let us not feign agreement, where diversity is evidently the plan and purpose of Providence. None of us thinks and feels exactly like his fellow man: why do we wish to deceive each other with delusive words?[21]

Its basic thrust is that the state has no right to interfere with the religion of its citizens, Jews included. While it proclaims the mandatory character of Jewish law for all Jews (including, based on Mendelssohn's understanding of the New Testament, those converted to Christianity), it does not grant the rabbinate the right to punish Jews for deviating from it. He maintained that Judaism was less a "divine need, than a revealed life". Jerusalem concludes with the cry "Love truth, love peace!"—in a quote from Zacharias 8:19.

Kant called this "the proclamation of a great reform, which, however, will be slow in manifestation and in progress, and which will affect not only your people but others as well." Mendelssohn asserted the pragmatic principle of the possible plurality of truths: that just as various nations need different constitutions—to one a monarchy, to another a republic, may be the most congenial to the national genius—so individuals may need different religions. The test of religion is its effect on conduct. This is the moral of Lessing's Nathan the Wise (Nathan der Weise), the hero of which is undoubtedly Mendelssohn, and in which the parable of the three rings is the epitome of the pragmatic position.[14]

To Mendelssohn his theory represented a strengthening bond to Judaism. But in the first part of the 19th century, the criticism of Jewish dogmas and traditions was associated with a firm adhesion to the older Jewish mode of living. Reason was applied to beliefs, the historic consciousness to life.
en.wikipedia.org...

Note: I haven't read his book Jerusalem, I'm just quoting wikipedia.

edit on 13-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Zionism today is the simple recognition of the validity of the State of Israel.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on th31169722421113102023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: St Udio

and yours just dropped 1,000 points. You only get one stick of butter a month

ok, Social Unity Quotient or 'SUQ' now that is facetiousness set apart

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: majesticgent

A teacher in France was knifed and killed. Story here

Cheers

Apparently an Israeli embassy worker in China stabbed. WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

t.me...

Riot in Rome

t.me...

Jordan

t.me...

France

t.me...

edit on 13-10-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Zionism today is the simple recognition of the validity of the State of Israel.

There exists a form of Zionism which teaches that "a Jew can only be a fulfilled Jew by making Aliyah" this I disagree with.

There exists those who say "Jews get out of my country and go to your own country". This I disagree with.

To quote a Galilean fellow:

John 4:19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

The message I get from Moses Mendelssohn is that no state or politician or religious leader should suggest that Jews MUST leave the country they are living in in order to move closer to Jerusalem.

edit on 13-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Agreed. Ironic that Jews should have to fight for the same freedoms we all enjoy.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
CNN and FOXNEWS appear to be disappointed that nothing more evil than normal has occurred in the U.S. today.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN and FOXNEWS appear to be disappointed that nothing more evil than normal has occurred in the U.S. today.

Plenty of evil going on today.

Protests supporting Hamas for one.

And that's in the US.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

But, at least we have this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Good.
edit on 13-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join