It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one responsible for the attack on Israel - A Foreshadow of Dajjal Perhaps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is potentially a huge revelation!!

The Dajjal is said to have the name Mohhamed and have only one eye. I don’t believe this is him however, sense it seems he also only has one leg and arm and there are other descriptions that don’t fit.

But two of the descriptions of the Dajjal do. His name and his eye. I believe this is a foreshadow of him, a sign from God he will appear soon. The coincidence is too much. There are videos on YT prepping Christians and Islam folks to be on the lookout for a guy named Mohammed with one eye, who is a good military leader and rules for a time.

Guess who is named Mohommaed and has only one eye? - potentially the mastermind behind this recent attack from Gaza, apparently, the most wanted person in Israel and get this - the one who is worshipped as a god from other muslims near him, apparently.

The same person who could literally have unleashed, certainly at least the seeds, of the prophesized, theoretical end times Jihad from Muslims against Christians mentioned in the book of Revelation.

1. It is a theory, but a good one, those persecuting the Christians are the Islams. A lot of people claim Gog is Russia, but a lot of sense and many bible scholars like Michael Heisler consider it to be Turkey - thus pointing perhaps the army of the AC to be this group associated with Turkey, to be perhaps the head or power of Islam, even though Iran and Saudia Arabia also vye for that claim.

2. Yes, his name is Mohommaed, which is from the Quran, and he is missing an eye, BOTH of these are taken from the Quran AND NOT the bible - be clear.

To make more sense of this and where I got the idea, watch these two videos. One explains who the Dajjal is from a Christian and islam eschatology perspective of the end times prophecy.

This video explains Dajjal.

This video I came across today of the guy who planned the attack of Israel and was floored to see how this lines up.

THESE ARE ALL THEORIES. I'll live it up to wiser folks to make the distinction. May God keep me from any sin of presumption.

Know this - Jesus is the only true way. The eschatology of Islam literally takes much of the events of Revelation and twists it and turns it, so in a way, their end times mirrors the book of Revelation in Christianity, only The bad guy from the bible is the good guy in Islam. It's crazy - This is another theory.

If I understand it right, this guys, a potential foreshadow of the dajjal, is/will NOT ne the AC or the false prophet, but the one who may introduce both. In fact, to this day, I kind of get confused who’s who. Ill try to clear it up.

Okay, so the theory goes, The false prophet is whom Islam calls Isa M. (don’t want to spell it out for respect to the Lord), its Islams false Christ they will try to convince the world is the real Christ by defeating the Islams false false Christ, and the AC is the Mahdi. Do you see how it is tricky.

The bible says there will be many false Christs. In Islam, there are atleast two false Christ. The Dajaal, who is defeated by the other false Christ Islam says is the real one, who points to the Mahdi as the true Messiah, or whatever term they use.

So the Dajjal sets the stage, who claims to be Jesus, but a false one in Islam and the Mahdi (the AC)

This is likely a false alarm, foreshadow of the true Dajjal, but considering the significance of the attack, there is an uncanny foreshadowing of potential future events.

I don’t believe Islam prophecy is true prophecy, but a copy and mimic that will be orchestrated by Satan. The bible is clear, only the one true God knows the end of all things, and can thus prophesy.

Please do your own study and diligence hear and use your own discernment and please share your wisdom if you have it.

edit on 12-10-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Does he have a hook for a hand?. He's not a real boogie man unless he has a hook and one eye.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Not everything has a religious context...

Seeing this as some holy crusade will just lead to more violence.

In reality Netanyahu is no different than this one eyed bogeyman from the Bible. In fact if we were to compare body counts I'd say Netanyahu wins by a long shot.

The only thing religion adds to this equation is people feel morally justified in snuffing out another human life for their dogmatic beliefs.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Not everything has a religious context...

Seeing this as some holy crusade will just lead to more violence.

In reality Netanyahu is no different than this one eyed bogeyman from the Bible. In fact if we were to compare body counts I'd say Netanyahu wins by a long shot.

The only thing religion adds to this equation is people feel morally justified in snuffing out another human life for their dogmatic beliefs.

Woah there, seems you didn't read the thread. This idea and concept is Islam only. I'm only bringing the idea in context with Christian eschatology. This is actually a super complicated issue so to speak. You'd really need to watch the first video I linked to even grasp the idea of this thread.

Another thing, please, end times bible prophecy is being fulfilled before your eyes, and then you have the gall to say let's not bring religion into this.

The jihad and end times will come because of this attidue, because people turn from the wisdom of God. These problems are happening for the exact reason and purpose to show you the very revelation that this IS ENTIRELY all about God. I'ts the point of the tribulation and conflict, lol.

The bible says, even after half the world is destroyed and people die and hail demons come upon the Earth, people still won't repent. They could still be thinking, "this isn't a holy crusade" this isn't judgement. Or even if they acknowledge it's God, they still won't repent, but loose themselves in drugs to escape the times, etc.

It's just ironic, when bible prophecy comes true to increasingly alarmingly degrees, undeniably, people still fail to see PROPHECY actually means the BIBLE is true - go figure!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

old.reddit.com... If this report is true, then the Dajjal is already here, and is preparing to claim Russia's throne. I don't know about his complexion (Dajjal's said to be red), but curly hair is a match. It's worth noting that at least one hadith mentions a mole on the Mahdi's left shoulder. I don't know if Sufyani and Dajjal are separate individuals. In one hadith, Sufyani has a vague description reminiscent of Nostradamus' description: red, blond, and blue.

Interesting how the topic includes bizarre claims: hell as a cold/dark place, stars shifted in constellations, Louisiana as his domain (heatwave caused by his presence). Also the claims about red haired individuals being movers of the world deserves consideration, though the user's given examples weren't entirely historical.

[I came across plenty of stories about hell as a dark place where people were observed by an unseen presence. Notably, there was an absence of stars, of air, of sound, and of warmth. I'm not permitted to divulge them, but I can offer a brief account I read: old.reddit.com... For comparison, an ancient account: www.sacred-texts.com... Similar questions about where they ended up.]

I recently came across a disturbing dream about someone who aspired to become the dictator of Russia: old.reddit.com... It was glimpsed by an Israeli user, who also dreamed of a terrorist attack by Palestinians about two years ago: old.reddit.com... The user noted that he wasn't the same as the man in his dream as he had worked out his own anger issues ages ago.

On the bright side, if Dajjal is real, then we may be assured that the Mahdi is also out there.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

old.reddit.com... If this report is true, then the Dajjal is already here, and is preparing to claim Russia's throne. I don't know about his complexion (Dajjal's said to be red), but curly hair is a match. It's worth noting that at least one hadith mentions a mole on the Mahdi's left shoulder. I don't know if Sufyani and Dajjal are separate individuals. In one hadith, Sufyani has a vague description reminiscent of Nostradamus' description: red, blond, and blue.

Interesting how the topic includes bizarre claims: hell as a cold/dark place, stars shifted in constellations, Louisiana as his domain (heatwave caused by his presence). Also the claims about red haired individuals being movers of the world deserves consideration, though the user's given examples weren't entirely historical.

[I came across plenty of stories about hell as a dark place where people were observed by an unseen presence. Notably, there was an absence of stars, of air, of sound, and of warmth. I'm not permitted to divulge them, but I can offer a brief account I read: old.reddit.com... For comparison, an ancient account: www.sacred-texts.com... Similar questions about where they ended up.]

I recently came across a disturbing dream about someone who aspired to become the dictator of Russia: old.reddit.com... It was glimpsed by an Israeli user, who also dreamed of a terrorist attack by Palestinians about two years ago: old.reddit.com... The user noted that he wasn't the same as the man in his dream as he had worked out his own anger issues ages ago.

On the bright side, if Dajjal is real, then we may be assured that the Mahdi is also out there.

I am a Christian and I'm using the comparison between the two eschatologies as a warning to other Christian brethren to not be deceived by false Christ which the eschatology of Islam has literally two of them, that is the dajjal being one of them, a name of Muhammad and with one eye, who just happens to share the characteristics of the guy who's planed the biggest attack on Israel and its history.

So, my Christian brothers, beware of false Christ.

In my opinion the fact that the eschatologies are so linked but opposite and the fact that Christianity became 600 to 700 years prior, is just another undoubtedly proof the Bible is real and that the sovereignty of God is absolute.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I dont read the Koran, but from Bible scripture I sensed that the The AC is someone the Israelis put their faith and trust in, for up to 3.5 years,. at which time they realize that he is absolutely not the Messiah. He will fool them at first though.

edit on 12-10-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I dont read the Koran, but from Bible scripture I sensed that the The AC is someone the Israelis put their faith and trust in, for up to 3.5 years,. at which time they realize that he is absolutely not the Messiah. He will fool them at first though.

My Op I state that the Dajjal is not the A.C. but a precursor that ushers in another false Christ who then points to the Madhi, which would then be the AC.

It gets confusing.

I believe we have all the revelation we need for salvation and to endure. We don't need to rely on other damnable false doctrines of demons to confirm our eschatology or use it to point to where we are on our eschatalogy.

The bible doesn't say we should look at for a one eyed person named mahommad, just to beware of False Christ, be it one eyed or not. So referring back to Islam eschatology is essentially meaningless, we can use it expose darkness and deception, perhaps.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Amen!

Religion belongs in the past, even if people do get some form of comfort from it that comfort is built on a foundation of creulty, greed and bloodshed. I think religious institutions that have committed murder (killing heretics, false prophets, supposed witches etc) deserve the same treatment as those institutions with slavery in their past. Their treatment of their fellow man was nothing short of criminal.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Amen!

Religion belongs in the past, even if people do get some form of comfort from it that comfort is built on a foundation of creulty, greed and bloodshed. I think religious institutions that have committed murder (killing heretics, false prophets, supposed witches etc) deserve the same treatment as those institutions with slavery in their past. Their treatment of their fellow man was nothing short of criminal.

Such thinking will not inherit the Earth, only faith in Christ. There is no eternity even worthy without righteousness. It's all biblical. It's a lack of righteousness that is a cause of all corruption unto wars and killings. A true Christian who abides in Christ and His love unto the joy of obedience, does not of these things, but despises unrighteousness and unholiness. Only such a society, world, eternity is possible for eternity. Think about. It's this principal that allows for eternity to be stable enough. This principle also is required to create something as glorious as us and the universe - believe not me, but only ask Him open your eyes.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wouldn’t believe one word of the quaran. It takes one sick nasty person to believe that the perfect man chosen by God is a man who ordered hundreds of thousands of people’s murder, who sexually tortured a woman after battle and hanging her freshly decapitated toddlers and her husband to be able to rape her from behind while smashing her face in the sand soaked with her family’s blood, a man who calls Jews and Christians theirs to rape and use at will, a man who screwed kids left and right…there is nothing their but a sick disgusting half man, nobody the Lord would EVER give the time of day!
edit on 10/12/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
Woah there, seems you didn't read the thread. This idea and concept is Islam only. I'm only bringing the idea in context with Christian eschatology. This is actually a super complicated issue so to speak. You'd really need to watch the first video I linked to even grasp the idea of this thread.

Yeah, yeah. We're not idiots, and understanding your "Jesus is the only true way" ain't a rocket science either.

Perhaps you would get different replies if you would present the topic from an entirely neutral point of view, instead of using your Christian-dogma-colored glasses. Because the usual reaction to someone that cares only for his "Christian brothers", is that they can go to hell. Bible thumping - go to hell.

Stick to the facts and throw your beliefs out of the thread, and maybe, just maybe, we can have a discussion.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: TTU77

Yeah, yeah. We're not idiots, and understanding your "Jesus is the only true way" ain't a rocket science either.

Perhaps you would get different replies if you would present the topic from an entirely neutral point of view, instead of using your Christian-dogma-colored glasses. Because the usual reaction to someone that cares only for his "Christian brothers", is that they can go to hell. Bible thumping - go to hell.

Stick to the facts and throw your beliefs out of the thread, and maybe, just maybe, we can have a discussion.

I had someone rag on me a bit about spreading Islam teachings as a Christian, as a knee jerk reaction, so I just wanted to make a point of focusing on my Christian brothers, making a point actually to crawl out of the fog of neutrality - the opposite of what you claim. This is an issue for Christians believes to discuss complicated, dare I say convulted, eschatologies.

Were you able to wrap your mind around the idea mentioned in this thread? There are two false Christs, a Madhi, and they have a counterpoint to roles in Revelation. This guy is probably not the dajjal, but a foreshadow.

You are cursing me for calling the above idea complicated and for addressing my brothers? Are you really right to do so?

May you have eternal life, and may God call upon your heart so you may see the light of Salvation in His son. May the events of prophesy coming true cause you to call to him, perhaps even in your darkest hour. May i at least lay the seed of eternal salvation in you.

Then may you too be a brother in Christ and have the hope of resurrection and love of His righteousness in you, above all the things of the flesh - true freedom.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The way I see it, all religions are distorted. Perhaps the true messiah is the one from the Bible, and Quran speaks of the false one. Perhaps it's the other way around. Perhaps both are speaking of the same. Perhaps both are right. Or both are wrong.

There's a huge difference between Old and New Testament. The way God is portrayed. Some could argue, that God from the Old Testament was evil. Some could argue, that New Testament is mostly man-made BS.

The point is, assuming that one point of view is right, and by extension, that another has to be wrong, without an absolute proof, will just lead you astray. Religious dogma is your enemy, regardless of the religion.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have faith, and a lot of it. I can't verify everything just yet, and it'll likely take me quite some time to be able to do so, so when I cannot be absolutely certain about something as a fact, all I am left with, is faith.

That being said, it is my own faith. I can change what I believe in, when I'm facing a possibility that I could've been wrong. Religions, on the other hand, force their dogma down your throat. All of them. You speak of freedom - you have no freedom as it is. Your religion tells you what to believe in, what to think. How can you have an open discussion about all this, while being closed in such a box?

You should understand what religions are. Humans gravitate naturally towards the spiritual. Religions are shackles meant to stop us from reaching it. Of course, the society we're living in, with all its focus on the material world, plays a huge role. If the society is a ball and chain, trying to drown us in the material world and prevent us from looking above its surface, religions are like invisible shackles, stopping us from going in the direction of our own choosing. You may consider atheism to be a religion as well, since it serves the same purpose.

I prefer walking the path of enlightenment, not religious fanatism.
edit on 12/10/2023 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Jews believe their Messiah is coming
Christianity believes in a coming anti-Christ

Islam believes in their version of a Messiah, al-Mahdi.
if al-Mahdi is their 'Christ', ad-Dajjal is their anti-Christ, one who will oppose al-Mahdi.

some of us are old enough to remember an Israel general named Moshe Dayan. He had one eye. I'm sure some people thought he was ad-Dajjal.

I don't know if any of these recent events are prophetically significant, but sure is interesting and worth considering.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Fighting and dying for the same god would seem a little redundant, but it has happened multiple times. I imagine god would be enormously happy about that - NOT.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The AC is someone the Israelis put their faith and trust in, for up to 3.5 years

The anti-christ is the beast's church that paves the way for the beast's rise to power.
The beast is someone the entire world will put their faith and trust in, not just Israel.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

throw your beliefs out of the thread

The thread is about beliefs.
And not just Christian ,as all 3 Abrahamic religions are similar in respect to the topic.
Dajjal is not a Christian name.

edit on 10/12/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We don't want to "inherit the Earth", we want to keep existing.
People trying to inherit or dominate the Earth is exactly the problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
We don't want to "inherit the Earth", we want to keep existing.
People trying to inherit or dominate the Earth is exactly the problem.

Humans can't "keep existing" on Earth indefinitely. God is longsuffering to endure such evil, but He has a purpose, to choose those worthy, or perhaps to say to teach those whom He has chosen to rely on His wisdom, and to reveal his glory and mercy to us through Jesus Christ. During the End Times where He sorts the good vs bad - humanity will utterly fall without the righteousness of God, which is imputed through His son, Jesus.

Some people might get through the end times as unbelievers, but the vast majority won't. Atleast half die off, and a massive amount of others fall into the deception and take the mark of the beast.

What I think you really mean you want to keep existing in a universe that supports sin. The Lord will destroy the Earth and the Universe in short time and create it anew, without sin (anything that offends a thrice holy God), where righteousness reigns. Thus, only the children of light will inherit the Earth, and eternal life, which is knowing God, and his Son.

People love the idea of God and want there to be one, but hate the idea that He is a judge.

The point of heaven is that the meek will inherit the Earth when God comes to judge the world through His son, Jesus, the one He appointed to do so. He has chosen the meek to inherit the Earth and NOT the ones who dominate (unrighteously). It's opposite of what you are imagining. Those who don't dominate will inherit the Earth, which is what meek means.

God also put His laws into His heart. The fact that you also dislike those who dominate, and no doubt corrupt, is PROOF God made us in His image, and He has placed His laws in our hearts.

edit on 13-10-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join