It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One in four hundred and seventy kaput

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Whatever the truth is, I found this one where the magnet still sticks two years after the P shot . Also, a lot of cows are having the shot and fifteen percent of the herd seems to die off, meat is magnetic, and it seems some poultry is showing signs as well. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Le phénomène s'accélère chez les moins de 50 ans

In Québec, death for those under 50 has been 23% higher than anticipated since the beginning of the year.

They say that if you consider you were expecting 60 deaths and got 80 out of 9 millions habitants, then things look worse than they really are...

The expectation was 1991 deaths, and we have instead 2450 deaths to date, which is the 23% increase.

They suspect opioids.. ...

As for those above 50, deaths have also increased but for that slice of population, they say they think it might have to do with respiratory viruses and such, but that it's too soon to say.

Of course, the vaccine isn't listed as a possible cause.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I smelt a rat immediately and made a conscious effort not to change my daily routine at all during the plandemic.

I recommend everyone does the same when the next global drama is revealed and unleashed.

a reply to: anonentity

But.. But......!!! What about the children? Do you not care for our future? MONSTER!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I smelt a rat immediately and made a conscious effort not to change my daily routine at all during the plandemic.

I recommend everyone does the same when the next global drama is revealed and unleashed.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If the death rate is that high then the injury rate with regard to probabilities would be around 470 x10 that's about one in forty-seven as a conservative estimate. The problem is these numbers are steadily growing exponentially. www.bitchute.com... At least they are talking about it now.
The Deagle numbers according to an analysis, seem to concur that the numbers when analyzed with regards to the badly affected countries look more like a bioweapon than a war, so it should be interesting to see how the latest geo-political events pan out. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Lots of disinfo out there mate and looks like the headquarters of Bitchute are just down the road from GCHQ.. but there is certainly some extremely important content on that platform.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I heard one guy saying that MI6 was running Bitchute so who knows? but since they are really busy on public news platforms, now and then they will make big mistakes simply because nothing is perfect. I suspect those Deagle forecasts were not supposed to end up in the public domain, if they were they would still be there. An intern would have been doing all the donkey work, and the boss would have said "You know what to do with that" The intern would have thought "I suppose he means post it?" It stays up because it is such an obscure piece of information nobody notices.
Plus the old tactic that the trolls and algo's move on anything they want suppressed pretty fast, so it underlines the importance of certain information. They could just wipe it all off the internet but that would destroy the illusion.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I'm Oneg and unvaxxed if you need blood and are nearby! 😁💗
Though I don't trust the medical field at ALL even though I used to belong in it...😟

edit on 10132023 by Smokeygurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I never trusted any vaccine for a "virus". I remember being told I couldn't get the flu from getting a flu shot.......bzzzzzz.....wrong answer! I got the flu, and it kicked my butt for nearly 6 weeks. No thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Alright lok so yesterday i was watching bitchute, and I saw a video about a dr (thought it was mccullough, but i'm not sure), going over the VAERS data, and he was saying that on VAER's and the gubment admit this, that on VAERS, there are 18,000 deaths associated with the vaccine. He talked about a court case, and in court they admitted that VAERS was about 30 times over (in early vaccines 100x under-reporting, but he doesn't go off that). So he says some claim 40 times, but he will say 30X under reporting in VAERS. So with 18,000 deaths confirmed in VEARS from the vaccine and that includes death certificates, etc. With actually 1,000 confirmed reported cases of deaths within 1 day after taking the vaccine. Where people took the vaccine and basically died from it. So you take that 18,000 VEARS reports, times 30 not reported = 540,000 americans died due to the vaccine.

So take a google search and ask USA population and you get: 333.29 million.

333.29 million divided by 540,000 = 617.203

So ONE out of 617.203 Americans at 30x VAERS under-reporting (level of under-reporting confirmed in a court case) with VAERS confirmed deaths with death certificates (18,000) died... probably. 18,000 X 30 = 540,000 americans dead due to 100% safe and effective mrna vaccine. This is NOT including those damaged or mutilated by it.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Here is the PDF of the study, I want to know when the all-cause mortality rates start going down because if they don't we are in a steady exponential rise in the injury rate. At some stage it will be unsustainable if it does. odysee.com...@SixthSense-Truth-Search-Labs:0/2023-09-17-Correlation-Covid-vaccine-mortality-Southern-Hemisphere-cor:e

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
odysee

In case people are too lazy to look:

7. Conclusion
7.1 Causality proven
The 17 countries studied (Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia,
Ecuador, Malaysia, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa,
Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay) comprise 9.10 % of worldwide population, 10.3 % of
worldwide COVID-19 injections (vaccination rate of 1.91 injections per person, all ages),
virtually every COVID-19 vaccine type and manufacturer, and span 4 continents.
The scientific tests for causality are amply satisfied, as extensively demonstrated in
these sections of the present paper:

• COVID-19 vaccines can cause death
• Absence of excess mortality until the COVID-19 vaccines are rolled out
• The COVID-19 vaccines did not save lives and appear to be lethal toxic agents
• Strong evidence for a causal association and vaccine lethal toxicity
• Causality in excess mortality is amply demonstrated
• Assessing other interpretations of the cause of the excess mortality
• Implications regarding age-dependence of fatal toxicity of COVID-19 vaccines

edit on 15-10-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This guy explains the study and some of the implications. For if you have a one in five hundred chance of dying with one shot if you think that two shots give a two-fifty chance. It is worse than that. rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Its crazy man its crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The frog starred in a video about the adjustment of the amount of family and friends you have for some reason some people deem necessary. James Bond seems to be able to do what he wants, he has a license.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

In Israel the little boy that was being used as the poster boy for getting the Covid jab has died of a heart attack while having a bath.slaynews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Pretty messed up how accurate this picture is. The truth is out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Untun

In Israel the little boy that was being used as the poster boy for getting the Covid jab has died of a heart attack while having a bath.slaynews.com...

received word a few days ago, a qld police officer i used to work with had what looks to be a heart attack at his home and died. He was about 48 years old. They were all mandated to get it.
edit on 17-10-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

It's getting grim, Del Bigtree had ED Dowd on and went into standard deviations from normal and how they are way off the charts in illness, the UK's increase in permanent disability is staggering. rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Is it new?
When was the video posted?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join