It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Claiming to be NonBinary Crash Womens Job Fair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A job fair for women in technology was held in Orlando, Florida. It was supposed to be providing women with a chance to connect with potential employers. Instead, it became a sausage fest. A ton of men went and lied about their gender identity, claiming to be nonbinary, to get in and to gain advantages. But you can't kick the men out because gender is how you feel at that particular moment and it's not about what you were born with. Right? /sarcasm. The stupidity of LGBTQ permissive ideology, and how it's bad for women, slaps 'em right in the face but they keep on going with it.

n a bid to expose more women to better careers in tech, a female-centric job fair only exposed gender ideology for the farce it is.

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women kicked off late last month in Orlando, Florida, with recruiters from top companies like Amazon, Apple and Google.

But judging by photos and social media footage, the event looked like less of a sisterhood of STEM and more like the running of the Tri-Lambs from “Revenge of the Nerds.”

The place was simply overrun by dweeby dudes in T-shirts, khakis and giant backpacks: fellas — and I mean possessors of XY chromosomes — who gained entry by registering under the rather amorphous “nonbinary” banner.

And the ladies were livid.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
To quote Moon68

"#inclusionstartswithyou"

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
But, but they are woman are they not? They identify as woman so that's just as good! The unspoken here is that big tech laid off lots of people and it wasn't just Musk at Twitter or X! So there are lots of people not working in the field.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Why would men want to step a rung down the ladder to join the lower paid echelon made up of women?

Please make it make sense!!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Why would men want to step a rung down the ladder to join the lower paid echelon made up of women?

Some people just want to be on the ladder. Once you get in with your foot on the first rung, your opportunities are greatly expanded.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ua reply to: StoutBroux

I was trying to be sarcastic actually. I really don't believe the fiction that men are routinely paid more than women for the same job.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The joke and nightmare that the US has become in the name of idiots, the present administration has created a war against genetical born women, they want chaos, they want wars, they want to completely erase women out of the face of earth.

Now tell me if that is not racist, and gender targeted, no longer blacks let the democrats play with their feelings when they are used as a promotion of racism now democrats are after the idiots woke that are making a mockery of society and family values.

We are truly living the end of days in America, at least for America as a nation of values.

The sad thing is that nobody is fighting to fix this mess, but rather encouragement of going after our children by our own government.

The real women in that event should have raised up and force the idiots out of the event.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The real women in that event should have raised up and force the idiots out of the event.

Can't. They'd get sued by the men pretending to be nonbinary.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

To make a point.... And women do not get less pay...

BTW it said many lied about their gender to get in. The problem is it is impossible to actually lie about one's gender.

edit on 6-10-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ua reply to: StoutBroux

I was trying to be sarcastic actually. I really don't believe the fiction that men are routinely paid more than women for the same job.

Sorry, went over my head lol. But, I've seen it some and heard about it more. I worked for a law firm for many years and men always made more than women in identical positions. Men with families made more than men without. It was crazy. The women protested to the owners and received pay raises. Once the women, although few, made their demands known, it was handled to their satisfaction so no lawsuit was necessary.

So many times, companies have a gag rule on earnings amongst employees. This stops a lot of dissatisfaction because people don't even know they may be being discriminated against. In any situation though, there are mitigating factors like seniority, job experience and also job performance that can affect pay. Sometimes it's difficult to prove actual discrimination.

On topic, pretending to be something you're not isn't ethical so I hope there was no audience for the violators. It wastes everyone's time.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You know, all is this talk about “men vs. women” drives me nuts at times.

My wife is a beast. My best direct reports at work are women (in a male dominated business, no less). My mother raised me largely on her own due to my father’s issues.

Women also give birth to humans. If men had to give birth, humanity would have ended long ago.

I personally think these women should just crush the dudes who are using this as a means to get a job. Beyond that, we worked real hard as a society to actually, finally begin treating women with the respect they have earned in aggregate, and now ANOTHER dude is in their way.

This time they’re trying to BE women.

I hope the women there just crush the ever loving crap out of these “women” - in every single conceivable capacity possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
A job fair for women in technology was held in Orlando, Florida. It was supposed to be providing women with a chance to connect with potential employers. Instead, it became a sausage fest. A ton of men went and lied about their gender identity, claiming to be nonbinary, to get in and to gain advantages. But you can't kick the men out because gender is how you feel at that particular moment and it's not about what you were born with. Right? /sarcasm. The stupidity of LGBTQ permissive ideology, and how it's bad for women, slaps 'em right in the face but they keep on going with it.

n a bid to expose more women to better careers in tech, a female-centric job fair only exposed gender ideology for the farce it is.

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women kicked off late last month in Orlando, Florida, with recruiters from top companies like Amazon, Apple and Google.

But judging by photos and social media footage, the event looked like less of a sisterhood of STEM and more like the running of the Tri-Lambs from “Revenge of the Nerds.”

The place was simply overrun by dweeby dudes in T-shirts, khakis and giant backpacks: fellas — and I mean possessors of XY chromosomes — who gained entry by registering under the rather amorphous “nonbinary” banner.

And the ladies were livid.

It says women's fair.
I don't know why in the 21st century people find trouble to define what a woman is and to ban all men from women's events. It's so simple!

So what if they offend the trans ideology? It's just debunked nonsense and in the process of dying. Give it 5-10 years and it will disappear.
edit on 6-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The best part is the guy who went on stage claiming there were a lot of men there...

How does he know? Did he get all of their life histories and find out if they have lived as men up until that day?

Or did he just assume based on how they looked and/or acted, which disproves the entire trans/non-binary/93 genders nonsense?

Hint: It's the 2nd one.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

The problem is that in 5 to 10 years we will have an entire generation of mutilated idiots as children on Psychotic drugs to cope with the mess the ideology did to them as children.

These same mentally unstable humans will be the leaders of our nation, globalist and marxis are going to love this generation.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
According to Neil Degrasse Tyson, there is a 80% chance that on any given day, you a human with a XY chromosome can wake up and feel like a woman.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
According to Neil Degrasse Tyson, there is a 80% chance that on any given day, you a human with a XY chromosome can wake up and feel like a woman.

He is a 'great' scientist and that's why he is given so much time on TV and everywhere else.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So we can do less hours and less work
Women I work with start latter and finish earlier, moan they don’t get paid the same

Anyway
Just imagine if it was a men’s only event, the outrage
edit on 6-10-2023 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

But because there is now an accepted definition that transwomen are women and non-binary means that sometimes you are a man and sometimes a woman, some would say these fellows aren't breaking any ethics rules.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

There would be an outcry, for certain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join