It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Japan Bullet train American money

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Okay guys this is something new the American government with all the billions of dollars sent to Ukraine the Japanese government is working with the Ukrainian government to instigate a bulletin bullet train technology.
Courtesy of course of the US taxpayers.
This war in Ukraine is really not a war, it's an economic upgrade of the society and that part of the world.
Not only do Americans have to pay the pensions of ukrainians that are living in America but now they're going to be subsidizing the technology of the shinkansen for Ukraine.

My question is what the hell is going on.

www.asahi.com...
edit on 1000000026212023-10-03T01:21:26-05:00212610am1 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is what a slow dominice of the world looks like. The One-World-Government everyone fears is happening as we speak.

The WEF (World Economic Forum) is behind the increase of immigrants coming into not just the US, but many other nations too. This is being done to destabilize those countries, and allow a US Federal Reserve style of corporate rule in exchange for stabilized governance, a la Trotskyism, for the people of the world to enjoy for the purpose of filling the stomachs of the elites.

This is why these same people dislike the BRICS Nations, since they operate more of a confederacy, in which each country rules themselves, but if disputes occur between them then outside countries involve themselves into the dispute as third party negotiators.

At least that how I understand how BRICS work (China not included since they just want to control everything it seems)

Regardless, this is how slow world conquering is done.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Meaningless as the most likely outcome is Ukraine unconditionally surrendering as a result of not wanting to negotiate.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sounds like Jeopordy.
Train for 200 Alex please...
a reply to: musicismagic

edit on 03am23 10 2323 by WANATENTOURHIVEX because: Spellcheck

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
While swinging both ways this seems to show signs of extreme weatherizing...
What is the front door Alex...
That is incorrect.
The correct answer is Where is my wife.

edit on 03am23 10 2323 by WANATENTOURHIVEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
American please Alex for 200.
The milkman would melt if he still delivered Scars milk.

Who is ALEX Alex...
That is correct.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Bullet please Alex for 200.
The sudden flapping sound of passing tourists put to melodic thrust.
What is Gone With The Wind Alex.
Incorrect, the correct answer is What is gone with the wind.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

This supposed war to me stinks of a scam, how do we not know Russia and ukraine are perpuating one of the biggest scams in the west, they are in collusion.

The deal is Zelenskyy blows up a Russian buildings and vice versa.

The west throw billions at Ukrain, and they spilt the money.

To benefit both their economies.

It has been widely reported Zelenskyy has sold donated weapons on the black market.

It’s a clown world.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I didn't see anything in there about the US paying for it. I did however see:

The Japanese government extends loans that are to be repaid over 50 years at an annual interest rate of 0.1 percent to cover construction costs.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's the pension part I'm a little puzzled by more than anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This does not suprise me MM , I watched a video recently that was posted somewhere else of one of the poorest countries in Europe with a average wage of $ 170 a month and is currently at war with the super power next door , they did a video of driving round Kiev during the day and I could not find fault with anything , the people were out sitting at outdoor cafes enjoying life and the place was immaculate, I would feel perfectly safe there .

Then they did the richest country in the world average earnings was 50 k and I can only assume it was Kensington avenue Philly .

I nearly cried

new topics

top topics

join