It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants at Airports…. Shouldn’t we be worried?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Military aged men all over the place.

One of the most concerning things I’ve read lately is the housing of migrants/illegals at different airports…
I did a little digging, Chicago for example. We know they were trying to come up with a tent city, but Chicago is cold so I wondered if the airport was plan B.. nope..

So why are there so many migrants at airports. Do you really want to know…….?

Because they were flown in there.
cis.org...

New Records: Biden DHS Has Approved Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants for Secretive Foreign Flights Directly into U.S. Airports

😳 That’s right, these are not people bussed in…
I’ve heard that they are at O’hare & Midway, and that there are plans to do the same in Atlantic City.
They are calling them “temporary shelters”…

How are y’all feeling about military aged men hanging out in major transportation hubs??? O’Hare, one of the busiest airports in the entire world….

PS.. I never thought the wall was a total stop gap, I saw a video the other day of so many crawling right under. The wall is a minor deterrent that’s it. A real deterrent is something that actually is dangerous..
edit on 1-10-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   
NJ doesn't want them:

"Atlantic City airport migrant plan appears dead, officials say"

Aplan to use Atlantic City International Airport to house migrants appears to be dead, Atlantic County Executive Dennis Levinson said.

Over the past couple of weeks, municipal governing bodies around the county, from both parties, have passed resolutions opposing the plan.

Levinson said he believes that bipartisan opposition has led to the plan not moving forward. Since the plan came to light, there has been no new information on the proposal, he said.

pressofatlanticcity.com... ml
edit on Sun Oct 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote and ADDED TAGS

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

As an American try not to understand; as someone who wants to destroy the social fabric of America try not to smile to big in public. 7+ Million in the last three years and increasing by about 100,000 every month...what could go wrong ?

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Months 9 and 10 jag ?

pjmedia.com... d-tattoos-swarming-our-southern-border-n1730993
edit on 1/10/2023 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Kamala has everything under control and there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You should be worried, yes.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together is worried.

But the administration is trying to destroy the country, so this is right on track...

Get away from the city, stash rice and beans and bullets.
When it goes sideways, it will go fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes, and they are all provided free cell phones that will automatically turn off if they don’t click the ‘vote yes for democrat’ link.

This is deliberate.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has put out a number of, 2.8 million interactions with illegal aliens at the boarders ove the past three years.
that's just the ones that they know about, there's no telling how many more have come in.

damn right U.S. citizens should be worried about who is coming in our country Illegally.
edit on 1-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don’t think it is quite that deep. I honestly just think that the democrats want 10-20 million more guaranteed votes coming in, and remember before all this illegal alien nonsense got as bad as it has, in 2020 states all were voting to allow illegal immigrants to have a ballot. Democrats know that they will never have to cross paths with these people and they will at least get their vote. Just keep throwing money at them and they will stay fed and housed and it’s all those votes for life! And with 10-20 million coming in, the republicans honestly have zero chance of getting a republican in office ever again unless they lose some major population already voting dem.
edit on 10/1/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The rest of the West should just adopt Japan's immigration policy.

Only educated workers or students are admitted following a rigorous application process, illegal immigrants are detained and deported without trial and of course receive zero benefits whatsoever. Anyone who exploits illegal immigrants for labour faces serious prison time. Also in 2018 they considered 10,493 asylum applications and accepted a grand total of... 42. Lol.

Western world is full and going to hell in a handbasket. Go away. Randoms can be accepted when the percentage of actual citizens dealing with homelessness, unemployment and poverty reach 0%. Then we can look after other countries' people.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

How are y’all feeling about military aged men hanging out in major transportation hubs??? O’Hare, one of the busiest airports in the entire world….

I feel happy, because as replacement citizens I know for a fact.
They will never be as lucky as I have been. I came up in the 70's
and from 30 miles outside LA in a time that couldn't possibly be
more perfect. In fact the only thing that bothered me at that
time? Was knowing one day these times would come. All I can
say to that is knowing doesn't make it hurt any less. And I know
that because it couldn't hurt any more. To see this happen to
my grand daughters generation bites.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Military aged men you say?

three words: Service Guarantees Citizenship

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
You should be worried, yes.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together is worried.

But the administration is trying to destroy the country, so this is right on track...

Get away from the city, stash rice and beans and bullets.
When it goes sideways, it will go fast.

Sadly too many Americans have been desensitized with lies and when it comes to the truth like what you just posted most people won't pay attention I've mentioned although all you guys know I don't live in the States but then the decay of America is right in front of everyone's faces and you got a president who knows he's going to die and take everyone down with them because everybody called him and his son it starts with the letter p and you know what I'm talking about so he has nothing to lose he sold out America he sold the state secrets and nobody even raising the eyebrow about it it's just horrible what is happening to America and worship that was talked about under President Trump it was all fantasized BS if if they were smart they would put an alligators into the Rio grande.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's no secret that Russia and China have been in Venezuela training Venezuelan military aged males.

We are lead to believe that 12 guys on one fateful day placed the US into what would become a 20 year war waged against terrorists all over the planet.

To think that a small percentage of the undocumented 1.2 million military aged males out of Venezuela since 2019 now in the US were not trained in sabotage warfare is naive.

Just think what kind of war we will have when 12,000 military aged Russia/China trained undocumented Venezuelans activate...

The enemy trained to attack us most likely already lives among us... that's why I laughed when thebUS released its new PR campaign about its new stealth bomber... what good are such weapons when the enemy has already lives among us? We would be far better off preparing for WW3 by spending those billions, trillions even, on training and arming a hundred million US citizens with guns and CQC techniques. That's why the US can not win a war with China and Russia should it occur.

Article with the receipts:
dialogo-americas.com...

A few snippets from that article:
China, while selling significantly less arms to Venezuela than Russia, has a hand in shaping the next generation of Venezuelan military leaders through defense education and special operations training. Since 1999, the 76th Group Army of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has been training jointly with Venezuelan Special Forces on language, diving, sniping, and helicopter landing operations. Moreover, Venezuelan flag officers have steadily attended professional military courses and China’s military war colleges and the PLA National Defense University.
Since 2018, Russian military aircraft have routinely arrived in Venezuela, while Russian military advisors regularly appear at military installations, carry out training exercises, and provide logistical support to the Maduro regime’s military. China, for its part, has a less visible but equally impactful on-the-ground presence, training Venezuelan Special Operations Forces and managing military technology. Combined, these “global powers” are turning Venezuela into a serious front for gray zone conflict — one that provides a strategic and operational challenge to U.S. partners in the region, namely Colombia and Guyana.
Russia and China’s military support to Venezuela blends the use of conventional military equipment with irregular armed non-state actors. This strategy of hybrid warfare is consistent with similar strategies employed in Syria, Ukraine, and the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. And like in those other conflicts, the deployment of Russian and Chinese military contractors and companies is critical to augmenting the capabilities of the Maduro regime’s military while maintaining plausible deniability.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Its the asylum app the Biden admin rolled out. You can apply via the app and hop on a plane.
edit on 10/2/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It's worth remembering that the Bolsheviks were not Russians, they were imported into Russia with a purpose.

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Don't know how accurate it is but this lady is reporting that the World Economic Forum has taken control of several American military bases in Panama and is orchestrating the flood of migrants that are heading toward the U.S. southern border in their millions.

Link / Video

Apparently a German NGO is simultaneously orchestrating countless thousands of illegal immigrants crossing the sea from North Africa to Italy.

new topics

top topics

join