It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The demise of black rock is on the rock of collapsing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This may come as shock to people around the world that believe BlackRock owns everything and Americans and the people on the world aren't going to be happy if I've always felt it is total BS.
BlackRock is a very diversified company.
Unfortunately the tentacles of their greed has caught up with them and they just became too foolish upon their wisdom that they can do it and control but actually now they realize they whose day to begin with I don't know but I don't know one thing the tentacles of receipt and deception and fraud and control and power is on the decline.

You'll be hearing a lot more about Black Rock decline in a very near future.
All the real estate they've been buying is useless especially when the government says they're not going to be paying HUD rent payments anyway it's on the decline.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence of this...seems like you cant even grammar propper...lol

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: redbackd
....you cant even grammar propper....

You're a fine one to talk.

"Cant" is spelled "can't" and "propper" is properly spelled "proper."

What was your point again? I missed it.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here's a good breakdown of Blackrock...
link
They are much more than a real-estate investment company.
I believe they have board members that are politicians, so anti trust laws don't apply.
They have tons of subsidiary companies underneath them.
There was an interesting story I read about Fink making and wildly succeeding at AI development to read markets...
not sure about that rabbithole. They called it Alladin AI.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: redbackd
....you cant even grammar propper....

You're a fine one to talk.

"Cant" is spelled "can't" and "propper" is properly spelled "proper."

What was your point again? I missed it.

I always appreciated when someone backs me up you're a good person man thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I hope so, but it would have to be a lot worse than it looks to really put a dent in their portfolio.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Romney of the Mormon church is retiring so you can pretty well bet that the Mormon church is going to be getting an audited now yeah you have to realize that they're the second most money making religious whatever you want to call it in the world but actually the Buddhist monks around the world probably taking more but we never know but there's a second first is the Catholic church but Romney is retiring so there's a lot of people that are going to be attacking the finances of the church.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Here's a good breakdown of Blackrock...
link
They are much more than a real-estate investment company.
I believe they have board members that are politicians, so anti trust laws don't apply.
They have tons of subsidiary companies underneath them.
There was an interesting story I read about Fink making and wildly succeeding at AI development to read markets...
not sure about that rabbithole. They called it Alladin AI.

I did some rudimentary work programming AI to read markets, it is possible, not that hard.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
would be ironic if Black Rock squeezed the working class so much with their huge property holdings and high prices that the rest of the economy suffered to the point people can't afford those properties.

I envision an appeal to congress based on the millions of Ordinary Americans who Have Stock in Black Rock. I'm thinking BR is held by a handful of super rich with a few shares scattered amongst the peasants.
maybe some of their holders are ABC Investments who are themselves owned by commoners.

its never good when too few people hold too much wealth.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: redbackd

spellin and grammer nazi's suck, and to point it out when making mistakes yourself sucks even more.

edit on 30-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Window Dressing

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

They won't fail. Even if they do, the taxpayers will wind up footing the bill for a bailout.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We are definitely due for a housing market correction.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Blackrock has been close to collapse a few time when British pm truss was ousted in the back ground BlackRock came close to halting trading, each time we've nearly collapsed the culprit seems to be BlackRock/pensions.

at some point they'll implode fully something is seriously wrong and it looks like the issue is pensions..

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Isn’t Blackrock itself majority owned by Vanguard?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
We are definitely due for a housing market correction.

We are really due a Federal Reserve banking “correction “ that will take care of the rest of it.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

he pensions problem will come to light at some point.. then we'll know the true scale of how f*cked we are..

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

musicismagic, You didn't write this, did you? Or you used a "speech to text" or something. You normally write with punctuation, and your sentences are accurate. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if you're okay. Just a little concerned.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Isn’t Blackrock itself majority owned by Vanguard?

No, I believe they are separate entities.
Just the 2 biggest asset management companies.
They are both fos though.
Look at how they are now walking back this ESG bs.
Fink was front and center developing the scam, now he is playing dumb
"No, I said I don't like esg!"
The trashbag little rigger should be arrested asap.
Nypost esg not me story

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I hope so, but it would have to be a lot worse than it looks to really put a dent in their portfolio.

If their portfolio is everything, and everything is going to sh!t, 🤷🏽‍♂️

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join