It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasnt anyone asked ChatGPT or AI. . . .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Who is on Epstein's client list?

Could it be that the scary AI is already under control of politicians or is it because there is no AI.

If there is an AI entity out there, please start a membership to ATS and list Epstein's client list.

Thanks in advance,

DB

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just did.

Jeffrey Epstein's case and his connections have been the subject of significant media coverage and speculation. It's important to approach this topic with care, given the sensitivity and potential legal implications. Epstein was known to associate with many high-profile individuals from various sectors including business, academia, politics, and entertainment. However, association does not imply any wrongdoing or participation in his illegal activities. While numerous notable figures have been linked to Epstein or have flown on his private jet (often referred to as the "Lolita Express") or visited his private island, it is crucial to note that many of these individuals have denied any misconduct and have not been proven to have participated in illegal activities. To get a comprehensive and updated list of Epstein's associates, you might need to refer to investigative journalism pieces from reputable sources. However, just because someone's name appears in relation to Epstein does not necessarily imply guilt or involvement in his alleged crimes. It's always a good idea to be cautious and avoid spreading unverified information. Misinformation or undue speculation can harm reputations and deviate from the core issue at hand.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Wow.

Cool.

Still no names though.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I rephrased the question and got this:

Some of the most well-known names that have been linked in various ways to Epstein include:

Bill Clinton: The former U.S. president flew on Epstein's private plane multiple times for philanthropic trips related to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton has denied any wrongdoing and said he had a "limited" relationship with Epstein.

Prince Andrew, Duke of York: One of Epstein's accusers, Virginia Giuffre, claimed she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew when she was a minor. Prince Andrew has vehemently denied the allegations.

Donald Trump: Trump knew Epstein and was photographed with him on a few occasions. Trump has said that he had a falling out with Epstein and hadn't spoken to him in 15 years prior to Epstein's arrest in 2019.

Alan Dershowitz: The prominent lawyer was a friend of Epstein's and also represented him in legal matters. Dershowitz has been accused by Virginia Giuffre of sexual misconduct, an accusation he has vehemently denied.

Les Wexner: The billionaire founder of L Brands, which owns Victoria's Secret, had a close relationship with Epstein, who managed his finances for years.

Bill Gates: The Microsoft co-founder met with Epstein multiple times, but Gates has said he did not have a business relationship or friendship with him.

Other notable figures: Epstein's contacts spanned various industries, from academia to entertainment to politics. Many individuals had peripheral or brief interactions with him.

It's crucial to approach this topic with care and skepticism. Being linked to Epstein does not mean an individual was involved in his illegal activities, and many have denied any wrongdoing or close association with Epstein.

After Epstein's death, Ghislaine Maxwell, his former associate, was arrested and faced charges related to the grooming and abuse of young girls. Her trial and related investigations have shed light on some aspects of Epstein's activities and connections. However, it's essential to differentiate between proven facts and allegations. Always rely on credible sources and avoid drawing conclusions without proper evidence.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sound's like AI is afraid of getting "Epsteined"

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Epstein does not necessarily imply guilt or involvement in his alleged crimes

Are Epsteins crimes alleged now? Screw that ChatGPT nothing more than a glorified search engine with pre-programmed responses, it's cleary not thinking for itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Sound's like AI is afraid of getting "Epsteined"

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
alternative theory,
the Epstein client list continually leaks, but every time someone gets their hands on it they so overcome with grief that they load their single engine plane with explosives, then fly out over the ocean and shoot themselves in the back of the head, twice.

The media, being run entirely by people on that list, happily bury the story.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

ChatGBT is still being controlled/censored, especially with things of a money making nature... I'll just leave it as that.

That being said.
.. ChatGBT has helped me tremendously in my work. It has saved me so many hours of work it's ridiculous.
It could probably help a lot of people but they just don't know what they don't know or what to ask.

If I were a kid today I could have cut my homework by 1/4... I wouldn't be dumb enough to just outright copy, but it's a good source for ideas, and to take some of the concepts and make them yours, or how to organized things in a better way. An expanded thought thesaurus if you will.
I love it, but at the same time I realize how scary it is or can be...

Back to your question.
I prompted : Who were Epsteins Victims
"Jeffrey Epstein, a financier and convicted sex offender who died in jail in August 2019, was accused of sexually exploiting and abusing numerous underage girls and young women over several decades. The exact number of his victims is difficult to determine, but many have come forward with allegations of abuse. Some of the known victims include:

Virginia Giuffre (formerly Virginia Roberts): She is one of the most prominent accusers of Epstein and has alleged that she was recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's associate, and forced to have sex with Epstein and several high-profile individuals, including Prince Andrew, Duke of York, which he has denied.

Sarah Ransome: She has accused Epstein and Maxwell of grooming and sexually abusing her when she was in her early twenties.

Courtney Wild: She was represented by attorney Brad Edwards and was part of a lawsuit against the U.S. government for its handling of the Epstein case. She alleges that she was sexually abused by Epstein when she was a teenager.

Michelle Licata: She has accused Epstein of sexually abusing her when she was just 16 years old.

Annie Farmer: She accused Epstein of sexually assaulting her at his ranch in New Mexico when she was 16.

Maria Farmer: She was one of the earliest accusers of Epstein and claimed that he sexually assaulted her and her younger sister, Annie, in the 1990s.

Numerous Jane Does: Many other women and girls have filed lawsuits against Epstein's estate and his associates, alleging sexual abuse and exploitation.

It's important to note that Epstein was arrested in 2008 on charges related to the sexual abuse of minors but reached a plea deal that many criticized as lenient. He was arrested again in 2019 on federal charges of sex trafficking of minors but died in jail while awaiting trial. His death was ruled a suicide.

The Epstein case received widespread attention and raised questions about how powerful individuals can evade justice and how the justice system handles cases of sexual abuse and exploitation. Investigations into Epstein's associates and those who may have enabled his actions continue, as does the pursuit of justice for his victims."

edit on 28-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The Chat thing sounds like it is being very evasive with its answers.

How about a question like this…

In order for the accusations and charges against Epstein and Maxwell to mean something and hold up, surly there were customers. Who were they?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If I were a kid today I could have cut my homework by 1/4... I wouldn't be dumb enough to just outright copy, but it's a good source for ideas, and to take some of the concepts and make them yours, or how to organized things in a better way. An expanded thought thesaurus if you will.

Actually, I was just thinking how teacher's lives have become more complicated, as students have new tools to "cheat" at their assignments.
And another tool for TPTB to dumb us down.

Maybe that is why I would not ask ChatGHDXTLM or whatever anything about Epstein or the economy.....as I figure TPTB are telling me what they want me to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Sounds like AI is writing script for the evening network news.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I wouldn't be so sure about the dinosaur.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Actually, I was just thinking how teacher's lives have become more complicated, as students have new tools to "cheat" at their assignments. And another tool for TPTB to dumb us down. Maybe that is why I would not ask ChatGHDXTLM or whatever anything about Epstein or the economy.....as I figure TPTB are telling me what they want me to know.

It could actually help some learn more, if not used for flat out copying.
It goes much more in depth on any given subject. If you actually read it. The problem is that not all the information is accurate either as it is a aggregate of all data out there (maybe)

I’ve actually wondered how long are we going to have teachers. Let’s face it, some teachers aren’t really that great, Some are downright awful. (A teacher once had my daughter teaching the class because she could just explain the lessons to her peers so much better 😳) I imagine someday in the near future there will be AI/Robotic teachers, teaching a consistent lesson. Maybe it will be wonderful, or disastrous.. we’ll see but I’m sure it’s going to happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Actually, I was just thinking how teacher's lives have become more complicated, as students have new tools to "cheat" at their assignments.
And another tool for TPTB to dumb us down.

Maybe that is why I would not ask ChatGHDXTLM or whatever anything about Epstein or the economy.....as I figure TPTB are telling me what they want me to know.

I think teachers could ask for all assignments to be submitted in digital format. Then copy and paste the text into an AI, ask it to look for plagiarism.

Use AI to help against AI.

And as AI gets better it will also get better at detecting copyright infringement or plagiarism. I think many companies will dish out major bucks for copyright detection AI.

edit on 28-9-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

The Chat thing sounds like it is being very evasive with its answers.

How about a question like this…

In order for the accusations and charges against Epstein and Maxwell to mean something and hold up, surly there were customers. Who were they?

I’m not going to sign up to ChatGp but when I questioned Google this is what was returned..

No results found for "Who were Jeffrey Epstein's customers?".
Results for Who were Jeffrey Epsteins customers? (without quotes):

So I’m the first to ask this?
He had no customers?

What’s up with Google?
I think we know what’s up with Google.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

I think teachers could ask for all assignments to be submitted in digital format. Then copy and paste the text into an AI, ask it to look for plagiarism. Use AI to help against AI. And as AI gets better it will also get better at detecting copyright infringement or plagiarism. I think many companies will dish out major bucks for copyright detection AI.

Not so fast there partner..

www.washingtonpost.com...

AI surveillance might deter cheaters. But sometimes these detectors get it wrong, too. And even a small “false positive” error rate means some students could be wrongly accused — an experience with potentially devastating long-term effects.

Dude, you don’t think these kids are ahead of this.

Prompt: Write me an essay on how strange conspiracy theorists are and make it undetectable to AI surveillance

Also like I mentioned previously, the smart ones won’t just copy and paste, they will do some doctoring up..
I imagine there is a way to get AI to spit out an essay, then put it into another one and have it change things

edit on 28-9-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I just wonder who has taken the Epstein role on now?
Chat gp or ai is obviously controlled by the programmers
I wonder if it could be sued for slander?

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Who is on Epstein's client list?

Russel Brand?

I mean, it's been recently established he was "consensually" doing high school girls in his 30's, so it stands to reason he'd be all about "The Lolita Express".

edit on 28-9-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join