It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

geomagnetic storm makes me dream again. But why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Does it happen to you to? Tonight I had a movie-like dream with Tom Cruise clones and all. Very vivid, almost lucid.
I dont use to have these anymore. The last time was most likely a geo-storm too and I think it had to be more than a year ago. Does the geomagnetic field get so energized or just the disturbance is what is needed? As if the dream-killing machine didnt work properly. 🙂 Well, it's probably less conspiratorial. The field has been weakening for decades and then there's all the EM pollution. It may be different somewhere in Asia or Africa...even in the US because of the 60Hz power grid. Here in Europe it seems like dreaming is no longer possible unless there's strong solar weather

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Very nice! IMO dreams are a collection of moments that we love or will love. My dreams are always from past lives!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
*It's looking like it wasnt really that perturbed by that geo-magnetic storm condition because the vertical component of the magnetic field went deeply into positive territory so we saw the strongest field in a long time at 33 nano Tesla but that was accompanied by a strong positive Bz so that did not help to induce current into the Earthly system.
This seems to be the pattern. At least for me. It's not a phenomena if it's just me. I'm pretty sure I cant be the only one reacting to this every time
edit on 25/9/2023 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Dreams can be collections of fears and things we hate too.
Especially when going down in a dream. There's always some hell waiting when I make a wrong move downwards. It's then better to escape the dream and have no dreams at all because dreams leak into our wake hours.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. I do dream of the things I hate and fear!

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I seem to have much more vivid dreams too lately. I didn't realize there was a geomagnetic storm happening, but maybe it does something to me too.
I astral project a lot, and it feels and sounds very magnetic, digital, and electric when popping out of my body.

Maybe it could be the energy in the electromagnetic storms super charging our consciousness and allowing us to break through the veil easier? Maybe its disturbing the confines our physical body has on our consciousness? I don't know, but I've read theories that as we come out of the Kali Yuga, where energies from galactic center are blocked by basically other planets and stars in our galaxy, we are impacted more by energies from the galactic center causing consciousness itself to become more active and less veiled.

I have noticed a lot more people are "waking up" recently and questioning opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing though

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I had some vivid dreams last night.

I have heard that our brains are connected with Earth's magnetosphere, so maybe that has something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Absolutely. It's repeatable. Most people just dont follow space weather so they never make the connection. The interesting part is that it happens during the time of disturbance. Whatever noise there is normally makes us dreamless it seems

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) that was launched on September 22, 2023, hit Earth’s magnetic field on September 24 at 20:43 UTC, sparking a moderate G2 – Moderate geomagnetic storm and rare red auroras. Initially detected in Canada where magnetometer readings spiked by 129 nT, the event later became visible across Europe, reaching as far south as France.

source

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

You too, JJ?! I've found dreams are our unconscious thoughts thru out the day(s).manifested into a mismash of ideas inro dreamscapes.

PS..I've taken to sketching places in my dreams. Repeating dreams so real...long story short ..I've gone out and found these locations...still sketching, still looking..

edit on 09235030America/ChicagoTue, 26 Sep 2023 08:44:50 -050044202300000050 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What makes you think it would be related to geostorms? We have so many!

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

No, it's not all the time. There wasnt one like this in a long time. It's usually calm. There were some m-class flares during the summer but I dont remember aurora this far south. It was a significant multiple CME.
You can follow detailed space weather here:
@smAshomAsh

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I've been following, daily, space weather and earthquakes for more than 20 years. It's fascinating. Geostorms are very, very common, especially during a solar maximum. The northern lights happen, and do come further south, it happens. I am curious why you think it would suddenly have some effect on your dreams. Certain teas can have an effect on your dreams, due to the level of relaxation induced. How would geo storms do that?

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

No, it's not all the time. There wasnt one like this in a long time. It's usually calm. There were some m-class flares during the summer but I dont remember aurora this far south. It was a significant multiple CME.
You can follow detailed space weather here:
@smAshomAsh

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Last night I had very vivid dreams.

I'm not sure if it's related to space weather or the little bit of colloidal gold I've been drinking lately. The colloidal gold has enhanced my dreams in the past, so I'm leaning towards that being a possible cause. Enhanced dreaming is also why I've been drinking it. I don't recommend that anyone else try this, as there are bad products out there, and you don't want to be ingesting gold chloride by mistake.

Anyway last night in my dreams, I saw very vivid colors, detailed faces, and for the first time ever, I remember seeing letters and reading a 4-letter word.

posted on Oct, 3 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
What makes you think it would be related to geostorms? We have so many!

i have the same questions...

HAARP was once the cause of all mysterious ailments....
then comes the impact of 5 G on the populations around the world

'cosmic' magnetic CMEs not so much imo
edit on rd31169634709103312023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It may have something to do with Schumann resonances.
I have an extensive experience with herbs. There were some wild combinations really doing stuff but nothing close to this. It's the level of vividness that you piss into your bed dreaming of toilet. You'd need to keep the record and correlate special nights with charts of geomagnetic storms.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Gold is a heavy metal AFAIK without biological functions. IMO it's even worse than lead. It doesnt want to react with anything so it may be hard to detox. I had weird feelings, tinnitus, even kind of brightness from using zinc extracted from wheel weights the other day. Not the best source of zinc to fight viruses when I look back 🙂There may be some lead residue. Still, it's almost easy to detox with stuff like iodine, DMSO from garlic, chlorophyll etc.
So yeah, various poisoning can get you high

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Gold is a heavy metal AFAIK without biological functions.

It's electrically conductive, and the body and mind use electric signals, so I suspect that that has something to do with the enhanced memory and mental, along with the intense dreaming I've experienced after taking it.

I am aware that it is a heavy metal, but the way I purchase it, the gold is suspended in water so that the water is a pink grapefruit color, so we are taking about microscopic sized gold particles.

Microscopic gold used to be more common in our food supply, but it has been depleted over time.

edit on 11-10-2023 by IndieA because: Added Detail

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This is the product I'm referring to:

MediGOLD

top topics

join