It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrage After White Woman Is Named As Winner Of Zimbabwe's Miss Universe Competition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

Over 90% of internet outrage comes from AI bots. another 5% from losers that never step outside their home and have everything delivered because they already admit they hate humanity. only 5% or less represent real people who actually interact or contribute to the real world.

The woman is African, born in Africa. Skin color is only relevant to Defense Department AI bots and progressive liberals who are desperately trying to keep racism alive as a way to justify their existence as they try to call all minorities and non-white people victims who are not smart enough to think or help themselves.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Diversity? That’s a white man thing.

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Over 90% of internet outrage comes from AI bots. another 5% from losers that never step outside their home and have everything delivered because they already admit they hate humanity. only 5% or less represent real people who actually interact or contribute to the real world.

The woman is African, born in Africa. Skin color is only relevant to Defense Department AI bots and progressive liberals who are desperately trying to keep racism alive as a way to justify their existence as they try to call all minorities and non-white people victims who are not smart enough to think or help themselves.

Speaking of bots...

Do you have some evidence for the percentages you just shared with us?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I dare not reveal my sources, for they would be subject to a cruise missile strike shortly thereafter. or perhaps heart attack gun. But as long as you said you heard it on the internet, they'll believe you. Whoever they are.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Racism is racism

regardless what color you might be.

/

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

Speaking of bots...

Do you have some evidence for the percentages you just shared with us?

I'm a bot, so there...

"“A group of maybe a dozen people can create the impression of anything between 20,000 and 40,000 tweets in an hour. They can then push that hashtag into the trending lists. It throws a smoke screen over the whole idea of one man, one vote. Somebody who controls 100,000 bots, they are controlling 100,000 voices and they distort the debate,”

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: quintessentone

Other than this, it looks just like it's the same old same old criteria.

Saw a lot of congrats and hugs at the end, so I think it is safe to assume most agreed, and I bet the judges were mostly Black too being a very Black country. Seems just your common hypocritical reply.

This^^^^^
The winner was judged in a full court of "appeal"s.
Most likely when the bikini "evidence" was presented.

edit on 9/24/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

but then you will have people saying how they are more/less purple than others!

Even a cartoon showed us how!

its the gray blobs episode of fairly oddparents

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This reminds me about when England women won Euro 2022 and certain people on social media and parts of the media were asking why was the whole team white and there was no black players. Nobody would kick up about Cameroon winning the African Cup with no white players. It’s the usual one sided bias and people that make everything about skin colour.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Honestly based on that list and those pictures alone, if it's done by pure looks ONLY the best 3 looking women would be audrey, hailey, and Ruvimbo, maybe Noliwe. Just not at that angle..

Audrey Has a natural beauty, Hailey has proportionate frame, and I just think Ruvimbo is adorable. So maybe not for a winner as a beauty competition, but a cuteness one sure. A lot of them have some proportionate issues, or overmake-up.. with minimal natural 'beauty' being revealed.

Anyone can paint a picture, but in the case of true beauty. Less is more.

Brooke wasn't the best looking one there. I think Audrey is, so it would depend on what they are actually being judged by/for.
edit on 80820233730 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Beauty can be very much subjective and it’s up to each person on what they consider to be attractive or not. Just because you (Being general here rather than directing this at any specific person) doesn’t think she’s as good looking as the others doesn’t mean that’s absolute fact or that everybody would share that opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They should all be grateful its not a bloke....I wish people would stop banging on about colour....its just colour....we need to worry more about what our grubbermints are doing to us

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is a nothing burger controversy.

She's from Zimbabwe.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Miss South Africa 2023 is white too. There was no outrage, no controversy.

sometimes, seeing what is happening in the West, I think the relatively peaceful countries in Africa are the most sane places in the world.

But there is a saying "whenever America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold". Meaning all the woke BS of the US eventually filters to other countries, mainly through its Ministry of Propaganda , Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

I just read that the runner-up in the South African event was an Indian woman.

Black South Africans make up around 81% of the total, coloured people 9%, whites 8% and Indians 3%.

source

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

sometimes, seeing what is happening in the West, I think the relatively peaceful countries in Africa are the most sane places in the world.

But there is a saying "whenever America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold". Meaning all the woke BS of the US eventually filters to other countries, mainly through its Ministry of Propaganda , Hollywood.

as exports go its worth noting how these ideas get reformatted once outside US control and then imported back into north america.

come this election season the modern test act will dominate all western elections, in its original form its was a question if an official accepts/rejects transubstantiation in this form its accept/rejects trans women are women..

the twaw export is being re-imported as a test of official competence.. if they'll lie about basic biology what can they be trusted not to lie about.

its fascinating to watch how as religions go its collapsing so quickly.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

originally posted by: deltaalphanovember

as exports go its worth noting how these ideas get reformatted once outside US control and then imported back into north america.

come this election season the modern test act will dominate all western elections, in its original form its was a question if an official accepts/rejects transubstantiation in this form its accept/rejects trans women are women..

the twaw export is being re-imported as a test of official competence.. if they'll lie about basic biology what can they be trusted not to lie about.

its fascinating to watch how as religions go its collapsing so quickly.

Assuming your (or any other countries) elections are not rigged, then the governments policies would reflect the will of the people. But it appears to me that the act of voting is just a symbolic act, more useful as a tool of control, than anything of actual significance. The mob votes, and sometimes, even the parties in government change - but do things really change?

There is nothing worse for a politician, than a happy, united populace. They want hate, division, anger, war ... anything to divert attention and prevent scrutiny of their actions.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I heard some FROM Zimbabwe that said they have no problem with her representing them.
Just like in the US we could have a Latino, an Asian, or a Black woman representing the US.

People are just trying to find things to get outraged about these day.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I would be outraged too as many others are much more beautiful than her. Herse a link of the 2023 contestants. Her eyes are quite wide apart IMO.

2023 Beauty Contest
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I would be outraged too as many others are much more beautiful than her. Herse a link of the 2023 contestants. Her eyes are quite wide apart IMO.

2023 Beauty Contest

I just took a look… wow, if it were just about looks you are right, a lot of those ladies are significantly more attractive than that lady… I don’t think the pageants are all about just looks though, so maybe she is talented at poetry or the flute or whatever other nonsense they have these women do in those.

When I was a teenager I was in a pageant to appease my parents. I walked down the aisle with a scowl on my face… Lord have Mercy, if you could see my dress. It was the most hideous royal blue, with a very metallic sheen. Fluffy arms, and a poof skirt. I looked like the ice queen version of Scarlett O’Hara wannabe but in blue. By some fluke, I placed and they wanted me to keep going.
I was stubborn and said it wasn’t my thing, and it ended there. I’m so glad because there are a lot of creepy people in that world…

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join