It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the worst possible reality of what’s actually happening in the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02
World war three.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's a possibility but we're talking of different locations different countries it's like if you live in Alyssa Afghanistan okay it's a different culture there

Absolutely. Tribal law has many variations depending on what tribe you are in. A self sustaining remote community is going to have a very different standard of social order than what a bikie club will if the government collapses and it goes 'Mad Max'. The social connections and tribe of the military will try and defend and hold what they can as it all crashes. Some will hold together better than others in contending with a failed and dying city.

From some reports it is only going to take 3 days of social shutdown for some people to start going nuts. As law and order breaks down, a lot of cops are going to be busy looking after their own family.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

there seems to be a consensus that the end will not be an outward *event* (Nibiru, pole shift, aliens), but an internal political slow-motion collapse.
I suspect tptb will certainly utilize natural events.
there's a lot of talk about the seas rising and coastal cities being flooded. perfect opportunity for tptb to *save* us by moving us inland to wonderful preplanned (tightly controlled) communities. tiny houses etc. thank you government! yay!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Evil wins.

That's the worst thing.

Imagine a world where evil intentions are dominant.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Same old thing, it's the 1980s bad economics all over again and it doesn't matter who is running the show, the trickle down economy does not work, never has worked and never will work, except for the wealthy.
edit on q00000000930America/Chicago4242America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

I don't know.... I wonder if people aren't dying off faster, (because of the chemicals intentionally placed in our foods), and could the fact that there are so many more people in the world at present that it might be making that loss less noticeable? What is the average age now, 79 years old? Methuselah lived to be 969 years old. 79 seems less than 969.

What was his diet? LOL He had a good supply of that Vitamin G (God)

Not everyone on the planet eats processed foods. I personally eat very little. Poor people in modern countries eat a lot of it and I do believe it does limit their life span a good deal, but it ends up being more of an overweight unhealthy lifestyle event that leads to things like cancer, diabetes, or heart disease.

Even with that said there are 35 counties with a life expectancy of 80+, the US is like 78 since we are fat and many eat that crappy food. When we go back to the 1800s it was like in the 30s and 40s...1905 finally got into the 50s and didn't hit the 70s until the 1970s.

I do agree life expectancy is slowing down and in 2020 was only the third time it went down in the last 200+ years. The other two were WWI and the Civil War.

edit on 24-9-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Same old thing, it's the 1980s bad economics all over again and it doesn't matter who is running the show, the trickle down economy does not work, never has worked and never will work, except for the wealthy.

The reason why it doesn't work is that there is no such thing as Trickle Down Economics. I believe the left invented the word out of thin air and then used it to describe what Conservatives want to do to keep the poor down and make the rich richer. It's been a very successful narrative for them, but what have the liberals done for the poor other than to make their lives more miserable and locked in a never-ending cycle of poor? I truly believe liberals like to keep people poor to keep the blame on the right for it.

Thomas Sowell explains it quite well..

The phrase “trickle down” often comes up in discussions of tax policies. Historically, tax revenues have in a number of instances gone up when tax rates have been reduced. But any proposal by economists or others to cut tax rates, including reducing the tax rates on higher incomes or on capital gains, can lead to accusations that those making such proposals must believe that benefits should be given to the wealthy in general or to business in particular, in order that these benefits will eventually “trickle down” to the masses of ordinary people. But no recognized economist of any school of thought has ever had any such theory or made any such proposal. It is a straw man. It cannot be found in even the most voluminous and learned histories of economic theories.

What is sought by those who advocate lower rates of taxation or other reductions of government’s role in the economy is not the transfer of existing wealth to higher income earners or businesses but the creation of additional wealth when businesses are less hampered by government controls or by increasing government appropriation of that additional wealth under steeply progressive taxation laws. Whatever the merits or demerits of this view, this is the argument that is made – and which is not confronted, but evaded, by talk of a non-existent “trickle-down” theory.

More fundamentally, economic processes work in the directly opposite way from that depicted by those who imagine that profits first benefit business owners and that benefits only belatedly trickle down to workers.

When an investment is made, whether to build a railroad or to open a new restaurant, the first money is spent hiring people to do the work. Without that, nothing happens. Even when one person decides to operate a store or hamburger stand without employees, that person must first pay somebody to deliver the goods that are going to be sold. Money goes out first to pay expenses and then comes back as profits later – if at all. The high rate of failure of new businesses makes painfully clear that there is nothing inevitable about the money coming back.

Even with successful and well-established businesses, years may elapse between the initial investment and the return of earnings. From the time when an oil company begins spending money to explore for petroleum to the time when the first gasoline resulting from that exploration comes out of a pump at a filling station, a decade may have passed. In the meantime, all sorts of employees have been paid — geologists, engineers, refinery workers, and truck drivers for example. It is only afterwards that profits begin coming in. Only then are there any capital gains to tax. The real effect of a reduction in the capital gains tax is that it opens the prospect of greater future net profits and thereby provides incentives to make current investments that create current employment.

In short, the sequence of payments is directly the opposite of what is assumed by those who talk about a “trickle-down” theory. The workers must be paid first and then the profits flow upward later – if at all.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Luke 21:24
King James Version
24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, UNTIL THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED.

The people occupying Jerusalem are not Semitic and therefore not Hebrews according to their DNA which means they are Gentiles. But America continues to ignore this reality which will soon collapse on them when they lose militarily. Americans refuse to accept Biblical prophecy that White Dominance must end. They refuse to accept Biblical prophecy that the “Jews” are false despite Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. Americans and all Gentile nations are so in love with their “culture” and way of life that they refuse to see how it hurts the rest of the world with their wars, enslavement, racism, theft of resources, garbage production literally terraforming the earth, GMOs negatively altering the food chain, errors in science and cosmology negating any progress. Why Americans bother going to church and hypocritically claiming to be Christians when they refuse to accept that Gentile dominance must end is the biggest joke. Americans should stop wasting time going to Church. The Son of Man and his armies have already returned and told the elites to shut down this reality thus ending the times of the Gentiles just as Enoch said and few noticed, just as Enoch said. The elite will not tell the sheeple but just slaughter them as fast as possible.

Alien Ultimatum: Super-elites clean up the evil in the world or suffer a cosmic reset for Planet Earth!
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com...
Pentagon UFO chief says alien mothership in our solar system possible
www.militarytimes.com...

Elijah Muhammad Was Right: Pentagon Says 'The Mothership' May Be Sending 'Seeds' To Earth
www.youtube.com...

The Book of Enoch, Chapter 89: 59 - 71
59 And He called seventy shepherds, and cast those sheep to them that they might pasture them, and He spake to the shepherds and their companions: Let each individual of you pasture the sheep 60 henceforward, and everything that I shall command you that do ye. And I will deliver them over unto you duly numbered and tell you WHICH OF THEM ARE TO BE DESTROYED-AND THEM DESTROY YE.' And 61 He gave over unto them those sheep. And He called another and spake unto him: ' Observe and mark everything that the shepherds will do to those sheep; FOR THEY WILL DESTROY MORE OF THEM THAN 62 I HAVE COMMANDED THEM. And every excess and the destruction which will be wrought through the shepherds, record (namely) how many they destroy according to my command, and how many according to their own caprice: record against every individual shepherd all the destruction he 63 effects. And read out before me by number how many they destroy, and how many they deliver over for destruction, that I may have this as a testimony against them, and know every deed of the shepherds, that I may comprehend and see what they do, whether or not they abide by my 64 command which I have commanded them. But they shall not know it, and thou shalt not declare it to them, nor admonish them, but only record against each individual all the destruction which 65 the shepherds effect each in his time and lay it all before me.' And I saw till those shepherds pastured in their season, and they began to slay and to destroy more than they were bidden, and they delivered 66 those sheep into the hand of the lions. And the lions and tigers eat and devoured the greater part of those sheep, and the wild boars eat along with them; and they burnt that tower and demolished 67 that house. And I became exceedingly sorrowful over that tower because that house of the sheep was demolished, and afterwards I was unable to see if those sheep entered that house. 68 And the shepherds and their associates delivered over those sheep to all the wild beasts, to devour them, and each one of them received in his time a definite number: it was written by the other 69 in a book how many each one of them destroyed of them. And each one slew and destroyed many 70 more than was prescribed; and I began to weep and lament on account of those sheep. And thus in the vision I saw that one who wrote, how he wrote down every one that was destroyed by those shepherds, day by day, and carried up and laid down and showed actually the whole book to the Lord of the sheep-(even) everything that they had done, and all that each one of them had made 71 away with, and all that they had given over to destruction. And the book was read before the Lord of the sheep, and He took the book from his hand and read it and sealed it and laid it down.
www.ccel.org...

The Son of Man “Commanded” the destruction of useless humans who will never change because they are so heavily programmed, but your “Christian” preachers will never tell you this.

White dominance was part of the Fallen Angel’s experiment and they have returned to clean up the lab and throw out the lab materials before they exit the planet. Those who don’t want to be “thrown out” must change from within their hearts and minds. Continued denial of the truth will get them nowhere.

Close Encounters with the Tall White Aliens of Orion
prepareforchange.net...
Iran Says 'Tall, White' Space Aliens Control America
www.forbes.com...

Snowden Documents Proving “US-Alien-Hitler” Link Stuns Russia
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

A bizarre interstellar object called 'Oumuamua continues to perplex astronomers a year after it vanished. Here's why a few scientists still wonder if it was alien.

Read more at www.businessinsider.com...

www.businessinsider.com.au...

Mysterious Alien Race Warned Is Returning To Norway To Retrieve Their Nazi “Children Of Shame”
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Prophecy is being fulfilled and denial of what is happening will not stop it.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's not a political party thing, it's bad economic leadership all the way around.

Politics. In the US, Republican tax plans and policies are often labeled "trickle-down economics", including the Reagan tax cuts, the Bush tax cuts and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=as%20trickle%2Ddown.-,Politics,and%20Jobs%20Act%20of%202017.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
There's so many things that are unique to this age that would not make sense at any other time. When else has there been flying metal machines with the ability to 'sting'?

If you want to go down the Dystopian path you need to think deeper than drones. How about nanotechnology where if you have the sign of the devil you get the good ones and everyone else gets the bad ones? What this means is the people with 666 will live for 100s of years as the nanobots repair their cells over and over to keep them looking 26 for 1000 years and those aligned with Christ will have nanobots programs to keep them weak and ill and only live long enough to work for the evil overloads to like 30 to keep the population down were it is manageable. The evil overlords will allow them to procreate and provide drugs 100x better than heroin for pleasure to the Christians who rat out anyone who might try an uprising.

How does that look as a future event to my Christan friends...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Humans dont have the uses anymore now AI is around. Make them sick and profit
Make them not want to breed that much
Sexualise the kids as the only jobs that will be available will be sexual soliciting. Desensitise them for this
Reduce population
Contrrol the rest under social credit systems and global goverment.

a reply to: jlafleur02

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Politics. In the US, Republican tax plans and policies are often labeled "trickle-down economics", including the Reagan tax cuts, the Bush tax cuts and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.

As I said it is just a saying, not an actual economic theory. First line in your link...

rickle-down economics is a term used in critical references to economic policies to say they disproportionately favor the upper end of the economic spectrum, i.e., wealthy investors and large corporations.

It's that whole evil rich label the left uses to get poor votes all the while there are more rich liberals than conservatives and I don't see them pooling their money to help the poor or homeless.

It's all a numbers game that the left plays and the dim-witted liberals do not actually do any critical thinking and just see big numbers and say oh why don't I have that, I want that too, the rich are evil because they don't give to me and just hoard their wealth etc. etc.

I have said this many times and I think I'll TM it. What makes one man rich provides very little to the masses.

If we talk trickle down for instance...

1. If the top 20 highest-paid people at Boeing trickled down 90%+ of their pay to all the other workers there it would come out to less than a 20 cents per hour raise.

2. If we took 10 trillion in America from all the rich and gave it to the lower 90% of the population it would give 33,000 to each person. So what do we do in years 2, 3, 4...?

3. I have maybe 2 million in my 401k, which makes me 2 million times richer than 200 million Americans, so am I the evil rich too?

4. Tax the rich 90% per year and it will only generate 600 billion in new taxes or about 17% more overall, so not some big game changer, but boy would future businesses suffer.

These numbers the left likes to use are what a used car salesman uses to trick people into thinking they are getting a good deal when they are not.

An actual good deal for 90% of Americans is to get a job that provides a livelihood based on their skillsets and capabilities. So where do those jobs come from? Do poor people invent new jobs for themselves, or do rich people do it?

When the Government removes the red tape and tax burdens for businesses to an acceptable level then we see growth. That growth equals more jobs for the 90% and also more profit for the 10%. It all works hand in hand. Much of that profit to the rich is in the form of the increased worth of the company i.e. stocks. None of it is easy, but if I could provide 1000 people with a good job for the next 50 years does it matter if I get rich in the process too when I assume all the risk, cost, and responsibilities?

I work for a new company that wasn't even around 3 years ago and still makes zero profit, but provides today a very good livelihood for 500+ employees including myself. If the company fails then investors are out 100s of millions, but if it is successful then we will see 10,000 employees with a good wage and a sustainable life for them and their families. If the investors ended up earning billions in the end who the F cares?

It is these parts the liberals do not want to show people what actually goes on behind the curtains. To them it would just be a few more billionaires screwing over the masses, so vote for us, we are better...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Humans dont have the uses anymore now AI is around. Make them sick and profit
Make them not want to breed that much
Sexualise the kids as the only jobs that will be available will be sexual soliciting. Desensitise them for this
Reduce population
Contrrol the rest under social credit systems and global goverment.

That is just crazy talk

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trickle down economics (over the past several decades) does not work and never will work:

Most recently, Trump relied on the trickle-down economics to cut corporate, capital gains and individual tax rates, all of which primarily benefited the wealthy. So consumer spending did not generate enough economic growth to replace the tax revenues lost from the cuts. Nor did the cuts spur the business investment and hiring promised by Trump. In fact, business investment plummeted. Corporations, instead of investing in their businesses and hiring more Americans, used their newfound profits to buy back record amounts of their stock and purchase or merge with other companies, firing employees to avoid redundancies.

Republican objections to increasing U.S. deficits and debt seem purely political, disingenuous and at odds with history. Since Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Republican administrations contributed more to federal deficits and the debt needed to finance them than Democratic ones. As one viral social media post correctly put it, Ronald Reagan increased the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. George H.W. Bush raised it to $300 billion. Bill Clinton cut it to zero. George W. Bush brought it up to $1.2 trillion. Barack Obama then halved it to $600 billion. Donald Trump ran it back up to a trillion dollars before COVID-19.

Every dollar invested in infrastructure under the AJP is expected to return $1.50, which is among the highest rates of return for federal government spending. And by 2024, the AJP would grow GDP by 3.8 percent and add 13.5 million jobs, compared with just 2.2 percent GDP growth and 11.4 million jobs if it doesn’t become law.

Biden seems willing to compromise and may partially walk back the corporate tax increase he proposed to pay for infrastructure spending, which Republicans are opposing. But he shouldn’t compromise the fundamental shift he has signaled from trickle-down to trickle-up. Income and wealth inequality worsens health problems, dropout rates, crime levels, political instability and overall economic risk. Given the failures of trickle-down, Biden’s pivot to trickle-up economics holds the best promise to change this equation. Republicans should give it a chance, starting with passing Biden’s infrastructure initiative.

thehill.com...

What's that old saying: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Trickle down economics (over the past several decades) does not work and never will work:

What's that old saying: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

So you kind of missed my point that there really are no Trickle-Down economic theories. President Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and his $2.2 trillion American Jobs Plan (AJP) are just more government-inflated costs, no creation of new income/profit, just more tax costs.

Liberals do not look past their noses... Why did all the "good" jobs go overseas? Now you can be a barista or get a Government job, sounds so much like Greece it is scary. If you actually read my post I said get taxes into reasonable ranges as in aligned with the rest of the world, and that is what Trump did. Also, cut the red tape that just never stops building, and let companies grow. In the 70s we saw job losses and inflation, 80 we saw people actually have good jobs and inflation was checked, 90s we saw job losses and inflation by Clinton's second term, 2000s we had jobs go back up and inflation went down even though the two wars were wrong on many levels, but that is another story. 2010 another big down with jobs, housing, and inflation, 2016-2020 all big increases low inflation, and life was good once again. 2020 is right back into total crap...

All I need to do is to look at my life and know where my vote goes...lol

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So you kind of missed my point that there really are no Trickle-Down economic theories. President Biden’s $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) and his $2.2 trillion American Jobs Plan (AJP) are just more government-inflated costs, no creation of new income/profit, just more tax costs.

Liberals do not look past their noses... Why did all the "good" jobs go overseas? Now you can be a barista or get a Government job, sounds so much like Greece it is scary. If you actually read my post I said get taxes into reasonable ranges as in aligned with the rest of the world, and that is what Trump did. Also, cut the red tape that just never stops building, and let companies grow. In the 70s we saw job losses and inflation, 80 we saw people actually have good jobs and inflation was checked, 90s we saw job losses and inflation by Clinton's second term, 2000s we had jobs go back up and inflation went down even though the two wars were wrong on many levels, but that is another story. 2010 another big down with jobs, housing, and inflation, 2016-2020 all big increases low inflation, and life was good once again. 2020 is right back into total crap...

All I need to do is to look at my life and know where my vote goes...lol

I did not miss your point, I posted actual historical data to prove the use of that theory through several decades of different governments and it never works, is my point.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I did not miss your point, I posted actual historical data to prove the use of that theory through several decades of different governments and it never works, is my point.

I saw what you wrote and you suggest it is the only reality. How was your life these last 4 years compared to 2016+?

I love this from your post

Every dollar invested in infrastructure under the AJP is expected to return $1.50, which is among the highest rates of return for federal government spending.

like there was any government project that even came in at projected costs or even 5x projected cost. Your links are smoke and mirrors to how it will actually play out in real time. I could debate each of your picked points, but why bother...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enohopi

One minor problem there with the people occupying Jerusalem.

The prophesies of Matthew 21 verses 33 to 46. The Jews of the future weren't supposed to be "Semitic Jews". Simply put verse 43.

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

The Jews of the end times are not blood Jews. Therefore an Ashkenazi Jew fits the prophecy. Jewish but not Semetic.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You are either a constant or a variable in the algorithm. If you are a constant, you help create this redundant, repetitive, cyclic, looping, Groundhog Day version of Hell. Congratulations.

(post by CarolinaGoy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join