It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked images show Biden admin's planned ICE ID card for illegal immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

He does have it. For the law abiding people in this country. Not for disease ridden illegals. Ohh lest pay them for nothing, let them bring in whatever they want but screw americans in the process. You are a prime example of what is wrong in America now.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: FamCore

You can't compare a refugee who comes with nothing with a retiree who has the privilege of working all their life who usually ends up with something.

Asylum seekers get government money UP TO 12 months only whereas retirees monthly checks keep a comin until death.

The fact that you are actually defending this is both unsurprising, and utterly disgusting.

lt would appear that way when one looks at is without compassion or empathy.

How compassionate are you for that 5 year old girl, found among a group of unrelated men? (In the OPs link) I wonder if they have the same compassion for that little girl?

Is that the "compassion" you're talking about? It's sick!
edit on 22-9-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
I'm on our side here, it's just that it's not a monthly check like OP posted but a 1 time check.

If true, then yeah, that is a pretty big mistake on the part of the OP.

That said, instead of paying them this one time (if that is what it really is) amount, we should be BILLING them this amount for costs associated with returning them to their home country.
edit on 22-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Is that the little girl Doctors found 77 different DNA samples inside of her and on her?

edit on 9/22/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: boredhere74
There are others here that agree me with me,

Methinks thou doth have a far higher opinion of your own opinion than is warranted.

so considering the percentage of right-wing to the relative entire American population, I'd say you lose.

Shall - we - play - a - game?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

You are free to have compassion for and empathize with criminals and child traffickers all you want.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You guys read this for yourselves and figure it out,

Need better research next time OP

www.statesman.com...

It appears nobody wants to read or know the facts or the reality. Interesting article which sheds the truth on what is really happening.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Still goes back to the question: Why are we paying these refugees anything when we have people that are Us citizens that could use the help but don't get it?

It's like phone companies giving away free iPhone 30s(yes I know they are not on the iPhone 30, it's an analogy get over it) to new customers, but a customer who has been with them for years and years and years has to pay full price and then some to offset the cost of the free $1,400+ phone they are giving to the new customer.

Why are Us citizens getting the short end of the stick while they are giving away our tax dollars to people who haven't done a thing to earn it?

And before you even bring it up, yes welfare is a thing, but as I stated and was ignored in a previous comment directed at you, that only applies to families with children under the age of 18.
edit on 22-9-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You guys read this for yourselves and figure it out,

Need better research next time OP

www.statesman.com...

It appears nobody wants to read or know the facts or the reality. Interesting article which sheds the truth on what is really happening.

The "truth on what is happening" is your tax money is being used for human trafficking and you are okay with it.

Many of us are NOT okay with this. Not even a little bit.

What's one 5 year old girl worth? To a democrat: she's equal to at least 4 or 5 male adult voters.

You're all SICK!

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

You can't compare a refugee who comes with nothing with a retiree who has the privilege of working all their life who usually ends up with something.

Asylum seekers get government money UP TO 12 months only whereas retirees monthly checks keep a comin until death.

The fact that you are actually defending this is both unsurprising, and utterly disgusting.

How compassionate are you for that 5 year old girl, found among a group of unrelated men? (In the OPs link) I wonder if they have the same compassion for that little girl?

Throwing out the baby with the bathwater type mentality is what is really sick.

www.bushcenter.org...#:~:text=Immigration%20fuels%20the%20economy.,so%20do %20those%20of%20natives.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Wow, 3 threads in a row of ignoring my replies to you.

Must be hard being that obtuse

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Throwing out the baby with the bathwater type mentality is what is really sick.

www.bushcenter.org...#:~:text=Immigration%20fuels%20the%20economy.,so%20do %20those%20of%20natives.

Is that before, or after, being doused in semen?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was quoting the Colonel from his Tucker Carlson interview, and in my reply post the article also said it was $2,200 per month. They could both be wrong but that's what they both said.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I was quoting the Colonel from his Tucker Carlson interview, and in my reply post the article also said it was $2,200 per month. They could both be wrong but that's what they both said.

It's around that amount, but it's a one time monetary layout for up to 8 months only and a good portion of that money goes to assisting them in their initial settlement and so many other needs that I wonder how they can get anything accomplished with the prices of everything skyrocketing.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

But don't they then also get to get on assistance?
That is monthly.

I know they do here in MI.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

But don't they then also get to get on assistance?
That is monthly.

I know they do here in MI.

Part of that initial settlement money is to mainly find work and learn English. Are you saying none of them find work?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Was American History X Warning America About The Obama/Biden Era? - LINK

In this 140 second clip, neo-Nazi Derek, played by Ed Norton, makes a speech about the southern border and the migrant issue back in 1998. Keep in mind, Bill Clinton, who was not an open border President, kept the flow from Mexico at a fraction of what it is now.

The era has changed but the story remains the same....the elites don't care about the destruction of America, American cities and the American workers.

Biden grants work permits to 700,000 Venezuelans - LINK

The program will allow 242,700 an existing temporary protection designation in addition to roughly 472,000 Venezuelans expected to qualify for the new designation to receive work permits and stay in the U.S. without fear of removal, DHS said. Venezuelans qualifying for the program must have arrived before July

New Records: Biden DHS Has Approved Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants for Secretive Foreign Flights Directly into U.S. Airports - LINK

A little-known part of the Biden administration's CBP One parole program permits inadmissible aliens to make an appointment to fly directly to airports in the interior of the United States, bypassing the border altogether. Partial data on the program, just obtained by the Center for immigration Studies pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act request, reveals that more than 200,000 people from four countries have used this direct-flight and parole program over the past year.

edit on 22-9-2023 by TarantulaBite because: add links

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm saying a lot of them don't.
And not being a US citizen, and having NOT paid taxes, they should not be getting assistance every month.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Biggest load of # I’ve ever heard . You want illegal aliens to have more access to America than Americans . You must be trolling . Why should an illegal alien who broke into our country get anything ? Why shouldn’t they be shot or returned ?

In your mind why is an illegal alien deserving of anything but jail or death ?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I'm saying a lot of them don't.
And not being a US citizen, and having NOT paid taxes, they should not be getting assistance every month.

Looks like they are needed.

Immigrants are projected to drive future growth in the U.S. working-age population through at least 2035. As the Baby Boom generation heads into retirement, immigrants and their children are expected to offset a decline in the working-age population by adding about 18 million people of working age between 2015 and 2035.

www.pewresearch.org...

<< 1    3 >>

join