It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Continues Destroying America - U.S. SENATE Dress Code - ELIMINATED.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FlyersFan

Do not even try, he does not get it,

Now the trans and drag queens within the senate can come out and show how sickly gender diversified the US is.

Is going to be a clown show, American will be the joke of the day.

I cannot wait to see also the pajama pants when taking votes for the nation's most sensitive matters.

Yep Democrats are demoralizing out nation's institutions.

Obviously, they do not believe in government soo why dress like they really care.

Do remember that there is no downside to any of this degenerate behavior and sullying of standards, for democrats.
What a quaint notion that it’s bad that something got worse.
For democrats, destruction of everything America is the baseline goal. So the more that something sucks, the better. For every aspect of life. Make everything you touch suck more, every day. Thanks dems.

I can't tell if you're joking g or not. Because if that isn't projection then I don't know what is.
Let us not forget about the wh**e of a woman republican that may have just broken a few laws in Colorado....And you got your panties in a bunch or a dress code? Hell maybe they don't need those pay bumps because now they don't need all those fancy cloths.
Food for thought.

Nice to see that you have no adult standards. That’s cool, it’s still a free country.
Me, I’m retired from USAF and from a university. I guess I just had this professionalism and self respect unfairly applied to me.
You enjoy looking like Fetterman (or the bum on the corner, same-same) wherever it is you work. Sounds very positive.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wonder if the media will cover the circus that some in congress will have now that dress code is out of the window.

I hope we get some coverage of the fashion show that is coming very soon.

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Now the trans and drag queens within the senate can come out and show how sickly gender diversified the US is.

I cannot wait to see also the pajama pants when taking votes for the nation's most sensitive matters.

Obviously, they do not believe in government soo why dress like they really care.

Do remember that there is no downside to any of this degenerate behavior and sullying of standards, for democrats.
For democrats, destruction of everything America is the baseline goal. So the more that something sucks, the better. For every aspect of life. Make everything you touch suck more, every day. Thanks dems.

I can't tell if you're joking g or not. Because if that isn't projection then I don't know what is.
Let us not forget about the wh**e of a woman republican that may have just broken a few laws in Colorado....And you got your panties in a bunch or a dress code? Hell maybe they don't need those pay bumps because now they don't need all those fancy cloths.
Food for thought.

LULZ!

That was rated PG stuff. Funny you think it's illegal and whorish, yet we have trannies popping up at Kindergarten story time and that's considered lovely and educational. FOH with that BS.

They also supported the politician gal who was getting hammered by the hubby on the internet, more and more creative buggery for bigger PayPal gratuities.
Turns out she also has an arrest / plea from prostitution in the past.
Yet Boebert is a “Wh0re”.
Ahh, the babblings of the 14-year-old mind.

link   

How funny that it’s very very important for dems to fight for “retarded man civil rights” to dress like a stinking bum during government business.
Talk about priorities and professionalism.

Highest levels of government are now doing what the education system has been doing for many years. Reducing everyone to the lowest common denominator in order not to offend them. Next milestone will be Senate and House gang tattoos.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

How funny that it’s very very important for dems to fight for “retarded man civil rights” to dress like a stinking bum during government business.
Talk about priorities and professionalism.

Highest levels of government are now doing what the education system has been doing for many years. Reducing everyone to the lowest common denominator in order not to offend them. Next milestone will be Senate and House gang tattoos.

It’s funny, I often think of how it’s a really good thing to hire the handicapped, like Goodwill does.

Just not for US senator, or plane-train-boat driver, or surgeon.

OR …. President/ VP.
edit on 21-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Do you want a cookie or something?
BTW I much prefer our leaders and representatives dress nice to give the appearance of actually caring but I really would like some certain people to not fondle a parter at a public show with children around.
Which one of those seem to be a much more pressing g matter to you?

edit on 21-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

For starters that woman isn't an elected official. Don't know if you knew that but now ya do. And second Boebert is an elected official that for some odd reason would always talk about traditional American family values. And then does out and completely crapped on her views and showed us all she is stuck in HS.
Do you want to keep moving the goal post?

edit on 21-9-2023 by Stopstealingmycountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Next thing you know we'll have f-35 jets crashing because the pilot failed his training, but was allowed to fly anyway, to keep from hurting his feelings.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   

BTW I much prefer our leaders and representatives dress nice to give the appearance of actually caring but I really would like some certain people to not fondle a parter at a public show with children around.

Fetterman is pulling down the whole Congress with his mental retardation and slobbish demeanor.
I’d rather that Boebert didn’t do what she did. It was stupid and shady. But she doesn’t do it every day at work.
Dang, I think you could even put this together in your mind if you tried.
edit on 21-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   

For starters that woman isn't an elected official. Don't know if you knew that but now ya do. And second Boebert is an elected official that for some odd reason would always talk about traditional American family values. And then does out and completely crapped on her views and showed us all she is stuck in HS.
Do you want to keep moving the goal post?

I called the lady that you refuse to condemn a “politician”. She’s running for office. Sorry you missed that.
She’s getting boned live on the internet in many exciting ways, for money, but she accused her detractors of sexualizing things.
Glad you can’t bring yourself to say she’s wrong.
Glad you screech the word whore, as a teen will.
These things make you lose any adult debate, lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well , Everybody Knows..........

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think it's total bovine fecal matter.... if you can't bother to do business casual.......find another job.

And typical of leftists, one man is the problem so they eliminate the dress code for everybody. Makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I think it's total bovine fecal matter.... if you can't bother to do business casual.......find another job.

And typical of leftists, one man is the problem so they eliminate the dress code for everybody. Makes no sense.

Clothes Make the Man .........

Naw.....

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Fetterman is pulling down the whole Congress with his mental retardation and slobbish demeanor.

LOOK how Senator Fetterman dressed to meet Ukraine President Zelenskyy today.

What Style is This?!: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I didn't even know it had one to begin with. Who cares what they wear? Not like they do their job anyway.

The business suit is going the way of the dodo anyway I reckon. I don't like Fetterman much but honestly I'd rather be represented by someone who dressed like him than someone who looked like a c-suite drone. Would make him at least more memorable.

I wanna see Bernie Sanders take advantage of this and come in a red beret & green fatigues.
edit on 2292023 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I guess now it's okay to dress like they don't get paid enough either.

So they can just SWOOP blend right in.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

How do I know? Apparently they voted for a partially functioning stroke victim to lead them into hell. That was okay with them.

It probably helped that his opponent, Dr Oz, exuded levels of trust & honesty comparable to a serpent in a garden next to a fruit tree.

Says a lot that people would rather be represented by a guy with actual brain damage than you…

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Says a lot that people would rather be represented by a guy with actual brain damage than you…

That's one way of saying it. Another way would be 'Birds of a feather
flock together"..

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Food for thought.

LULZ!

That was rated PG stuff. Funny you think it's illegal and whorish, yet we have trannies popping up at Kindergarten story time and that's considered lovely and educational. FOH with that BS.

They also supported the politician gal who was getting hammered by the hubby on the internet, more and more creative buggery for bigger PayPal gratuities.
Turns out she also has an arrest / plea from prostitution in the past.
Yet Boebert is a “Wh0re”.
Ahh, the babblings of the 14-year-old mind.

Yes, they are juvenile indeed. They hate rules like all juvenile delinquents.

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Ronald Reagan refused to come into the oval office unless he was dressed in business attire.

President Obama used to sit at the oval office desk in sweatpants and t-shirt..spinning a basketball on his finger, while talking on the phone.

edit on 9/22/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join