It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden is Angry at A.G. Merrick Garland for Not Being Loyal to the Biden Family.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Monday, September 18, 2023

President JOE BIDEN is now angry at Attorney General Merrick Garland, for not being properly loyal to, and protective of, the Biden crime family.

On Saturday, the Wall Street Journal reported that relations between President Joe Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland have reached frostiness of polar proportions.

It apparently arises from a White House perception that Garland’s infatuation with special counsels has gone too far. Biden aides “see Garland’s handling of the inquiries into the Biden family as driven … by a punctilious desire to give the appearance that sensitive investigations are walled off from political pressure.”

The aides have fresh evidence. On Thursday, newly appointed Special Counsel David Weiss egregiously overcharged Hunter Biden with gun violations.

These charges hurt the Justice Department, and they hurt all of us by throwing chum to the MAGA feeding frenzy.

They are ultimately Garland’s responsibility. One can be sympathetic to each of Garland’s individual decisions; the sum, however, has caused undeniable damage.
Continued at: slate.com...

JOE BIDEN will really blow a gasket when the Special Counsel Merrick Garland appointed to conduct a criminal investigation of his boss (Joe Biden) releases his findings. Robert Hur is investigating what Joe Biden did with highly classified documents he illegally took home over a 12 year time-frame. Many believe he used those documents to generate cash and favors for the Biden family.

-CareWeMust

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The general public is ignorant and incapable of discovering the truth. The marco polo report hands over the 100s of felonies HB has committed to any prosecutor on a silver platter:

bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1

The work has been done, it's all there. And the links to Brandon and others in the crime family have more recently been established. By arguing about the more innocuous crimes they are strategically hoping to avoid the really big ones.

This is just one of many situations where the information exists but the general public is too inept to find it.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Virtuoso! Long time no see. I was wondering where you were hiding , good to see you back

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The work has been done, it's all there. And the links to Brandon and others in the crime family have more recently been established. By arguing about the more innocuous crimes they are strategically hoping to avoid the really big ones.

By "Really big ones" do you mean the crimes that involve Joe and dare I say Obama?
Of course you do!

The anger is a put on.
edit on 19-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So spaghetti legs is chucking a wobbly.

Poor ol' FJB catches breaks like he keeps his story straight.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
good let him stroke out.

do do do do do do do, under pressure.

pressing down on joe.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Joe Biden makes Richard Nixon and Watergate look like a pre kindergarten fantasy.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Biden aides “see Garland’s handling of the inquiries into the Biden family as driven … by a punctilious desire to give the appearance that sensitive investigations are walled off from political pressure.”

Can you really blame the guy for these actions; when your boss asks you to do something you know is moraly and ethically wrong (for example politically persecute his political enemies) it's only natural to try to cover your own @ss.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I think Garland main purpose was to get appointed by biden so he could get his revenge with enough power to go after Trump, he really does not give a crap about the bidens or hunter, but still he have to pay the piper.

We have agencies that are soo corrupted nothing will ever get done to benefit the people, but to cover politicians' rear ends.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree that Garland is on a mission to distract the pubic by playing up the minor charges against Hunter so it looks like persecution. They are hoping for "indictment fatigue" in the public forum so people will ignore any follow-on indictments. Watch how they tout this and then let Hunter off with a fine and community service...which he will forget to complete.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Anyone else get this?

This site has been reported as unsafe
Hosted by bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org
Microsoft recommends you don’t continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing misleading content that could lead you to lose personal info, financial data, and even money.

Go back
More information
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

I went in anyway, but how many would not?

I don't have faith that Garland will do what he should do.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Joe Biden Nuclear Bomb (activated by Merrick Garland) that could detonate at any moment!

Tick.....tick.....tick....tick.....😨

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The general public is ignorant and incapable of discovering the truth. The marco polo report hands over the 100s of felonies HB has committed to any prosecutor on a silver platter:

bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1

This is just one of many situations where the information exists but the general public is too inept to find it.

Thankyou for: bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org...=1 (I see Microsoft wants to keep this buried, LOL. Phuck em!)

Not just the general public. We have to make sure the President Biden Impeachment Committee knows this information before they launch on Thursday, September 28th.

I'll spread it around Gettr.com and TruthSocial.com, where GOP officials are subscribers. I not an Xer Twitterer, or whatever its called.

edit on 9/19/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The general public is ignorant and incapable of discovering the truth. ...

You are only half correct. The general public is definitely ignorant, but it's not incapable. The ignorance is willful, due to apathy and the embracing of their own cognitive dissonance.

They want to be ignorant. They choose to be ignorant. Either they think that it absolves them of responsibility (though it will never protect them from consequences), or they are choose to support the corruption because they think that it somehow benefits them personally.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
probably another standard ruse designed to make people think different about whats really happening lol

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

probably another standard ruse designed to make people think different about whats really happening lol

i was thinking that myself both garland and mayorkas have always struck me as deer in the headlights and just weak little yes men. i can't see them doing anything they weren't ordered to do.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm sure this scenario transcends any sewage aroma I've
ever encountered ala Conflict of Interest. Brief diagram:

Joe gets in, however within these circumstances-- given.
TWo. He puts Merrick Garland in there as AG.
Nobody held a gun to his head at least on camera.
Three The feces floodgate fails and Garland is compelled
to either hire a special proctologist or get drilled himself.
Four feigned indignation over the people the President
actually hired himself-- doing their JOB for ONCE.

The $#t&hoe is just surfacing for the 60 IQers, I Love this.
If nothing comes of this we can cancel the whole
DSM Task Force. Trotsky is hysterical in the box....

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Now, on the eve of a no-longer-rote certification of the Electoral College vote, the outgoing president is demanding that Republicans in Congress go on record to say whether they’re more loyal to him than to the nation’s bedrock principles.

www.politico.com...

Hmmm... why is it an issue with President Biden and not Ex-President Trump?

posted on Sep, 20 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Criminal Gangsters demanding loyalty is frowned upon.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You think President Biden is now even angrier with his Attorney General?

AG Garland indicts Dem Senator Menendez for things that Joe Biden is suspected of doing.

Menendez and Biden accepted precious things for "doing something" (Biden Jewel / Menendez Gold)

Menendez and Biden have shared classified Info with foreign leaders, in return for "somehting".

Menendez and Biden have received lots of money from "someone" in return for "something".

Menendez and Biden have not paid taxes on this mysterious money.

WHAT IS GARLAND DOING, wonders the Biden crime family.

<<   2 >>

join