It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Taken during Pregnancy Can Change Offspring’s Sexual Orientation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sarcasticcritic

What's wrong with effeminate men and butch women?

Why does everyone need mending?

Watch the video I posted on the first page where Sophie Ottaway tells her story of not knowing that she was born male until she was 22.....and how she feels now at 37.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarcasticcritic
a reply to: JAGStorm

"" If they are truly the opposite sex in the brain, what can we do? ""

Electroconvulsive therapy (electro-shock-therapy

maybe it will RESET the brain
like it does to the nerves using a muscle stimulator/tens unit
but, you crank up the voltage high enough,
YOU WILL FORGET,.......FORGE T,...........,ANYTHING!

I read that the male brain gets separated by a rush of testosterone at birth which means the information does not make a straight path across from one side to another. I think that is how it worked. The female brain would have a straight path so she should be able to think faster, but has less ability to compare things to because it is not forced through the other lobes to get to the other side. That is good with somethings, but a problem with others. That means men and women supposedly think differently most times.

That alteration of brain conductivity might possibly be changed by diet or medications though from research I have read since that time. That original article I read was probably about eighteen years or so ago. Now I would guess that this does not occur in all people, no matter what sex they are. Even women could have a rush of testosterone at birth and there are varying amounts of male hormones in most males, so their original statements might not have been interpretted right back then, since that time a lot more has been discovered about the genetics of things. Women can be more feminine and masculine, and the same goes with guys...but their sexual organs usually are what determines sex.

I am sure that there are meds and foods that alter sexuality by stimulating either estrogen or testosterone production in both women and men. Coffee actually stimulates estrogen production in men, beer stimulates testosterone. So beer helps to build muscle mass and effects males personality...seems that women do not drink beer that often except those that are more tomboyish. Comparing that to what I have observed over my life, it does seem to be pertinent, guys worked construction and stopped for a few beers after work...making them stronger and more masculine. Testosterone and estrogen in excess will stimulate fighting too, there should be a balance dependent on sex. I drink quite a bit of coffee, which balances my chemistry to nearly the middle, I was on testosterone shots one time long ago because of low testosterone because I did not drink much but drank piles of coffee....but I had side effects off of those so I quit and one of the side effects was that it tended to make me more overpowering than I like to be, I felt like one of those jocks that was in sports in highschool, I would rather be a little low on testosterone than be above the centerline. I will not ever take those shots again, I felt like I was loosing respect for myself and thinking too much like a jerk.

Being I was not driven by high testosterone my whole life, I did not really like the attitude I got. I had enough testosterone to be balanced and be able to talk well with both sexes and was not hung up on women as much as lots of my friends.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarcasticcritic
"" If they are truly the opposite sex in the brain, what can we do? ...Electroconvulsive therapy (electro-shock-therapy

Umm, no. What, among other awful things do you think they did to trans people in the 40s, 50s and 60? How do you think that they arrived at the conclusion that if you can't successfully change the mind to fit the body because nothing they tried worked, it was more successful to change the body to fit the mind.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am sure that there are meds and foods that alter sexuality by stimulating either estrogen or testosterone production in both women and men. Coffee actually stimulates estrogen production in men, beer stimulates testosterone. So beer helps to build muscle mass and effects males personality...seems that women do not drink beer that often except those that are more tomboyish.

My state is an EXCELLENT example of this. We are one of the drunkest states and a lot of the women here ARE very tomboyish, very aggressive, very manly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join