It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Council for Health expose evil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Do you regard these 2 as unreliable sources?

US Department of Homeland Security.
International (UN) Labour Organization.

edit on 7-9-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

That's kind of the OPs business... Once upon a time long gone on ATS we used to get a short resume about YT vids...

YouTube vids are useless without a breakdown on what's been said...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

i've found some have a hard time grasping the scale of issue.. in migrant channels they think around 20m kids are ready to leave for a better life in europe at any point these are the perfect targets for traffickers.. what that number would be if we expand it to the americas is truly scary..

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

european parliment report

Disappearance of migrant children in the EU
Between 2018 and 2020, over 18 000 migrant and refugee children were reported as missing in Europe. It is
feared that many may have been exploited and abused for sexual or labour purposes. The European Parliament
has repeatedly stressed the need to address the disappearance of migrant children in the EU. The conflict in
Ukraine and the subsequent mass displacement of people have only made the situation worse, creating fertile
ground for criminal networks to take advantage of vulnerable people, especially children.

save the children: CHILDREN MIGRATING TO EUROPE EXPERIENCE HORRIFIC RATES OF VIOLENCE, ABUSE AND TRAUMA

Likely all children who migrate using the Balkans route to cross Europe are subjected to violence which threatens their physical or emotional survival
According to children’s testimonies, police at the borders are the most common perpetrators, as well as smugglers they rely on to cross borders
Children report smugglers sometimes kill or leave children and adults in conditions they would not be able to survive on their own, and the dead bodies then remain to be seen by other children travelling on the same route
The deterrence and containment policies prioritised by the European Union and countries along the Balkans route are the cause of the violence
Inadequate and often inhumane reception conditions in prison-like camps exacerbate the suffering of children, and the lack of adequate mental health support increases the risk of harm.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you think I’m new at this?

I think a lot of people have made themselves so comfy living in
a demented world. That worships godless psychopaths, whom
BTW are obviously setting themselves up as gods. Some of us
just become to selfish to care if children are suffering thru
the horrors that exist in this world. As long as they can deny
or discredit or debunk in their own minds. As long as they can
walk away having fully dismissed reality.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I was suggesting the opposite. If a source is labeled disinformation by Wkipedia, I find it probably means the source is telling a truth incontinent to TPTB.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: SkyAngel

The World Council for Health is a pseudo-medical organisation dedicated to spreading misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines and promoting fake COVID-19 treatments. The organization's online appearance is that of a mainstream health organization, though it promotes discredited treatments and is anti-vaccination. Wikipedia

THANK YOU 😊

Always research your source.

Just because the organization did not believe in the safety of the vaccine, they got labeled as misinformation spreaders?

Just because an organization was accused of one thing does not mean you can't trust them on a totally different issue, even bill gates tells the truth about a lot of things.

There is a lot of human trafficing going on in the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I agree we should protect kids from all physical, psychological and spiritual abusive environments.

You know we can see your post history, right?

You're the first to defend the schools pushing secret gender treatments for young children and some of the most disgusting 'how to' sex books in school libraries.

You loudly decry the US practice of circumcision, yet refuse to every weigh in on the practice of total female genitalia mutilation.

One would almost wonder if you don't follow the 'religion of peace', albeit the radicalized version.

Child trafficking isn't the only way children are being targeted for abuse, and there seems to be a plan in motion to make the practice acceptable by turning very young children into sexual-oriented beings.

edit on 400000033America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You're confused, I get it.
These are confusing times.

Sex ed has proven to be the best deterrent against domestic sexual violence!

Those are known facts for quite some time.

It makes sense, if you think about it really hard.
Only predators want their prey oblivious to what's going on.
Those against sex ed are those with predatory motivations.
You can't argue against completely open sex ed without arguing in pedophiles favor.

Sometimes I wonder how it is to live in a fantasy world detached from reality...

It all changes so fast, a little scary innit...

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sometimes I wonder how it is to live in a fantasy world detached from reality.

You should tell us....inquiring minds want to know.

Still refusing to address the horrors of female genitalia mutilation, I see.

Anybody advocating for four-year-old's learning how to masturbate, pleasure each other and change genders has a special place in the annals of history.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Did you go to the youtube page that the video in the opening post came from and check those links?

Each link also needs to be researched.

how about barnardos, the uks nspcc, save the children and the un do all those need full research to to discuss/?

un report

According to the Report, the most common form of human trafficking (79%) is sexual exploitation. The victims of sexual exploitation are predominantly women and girls. Surprisingly, in 30% of the countries which provided information on the gender of traffickers, women make up the largest proportion of traffickers. In some parts of the world, women trafficking women is the norm.

The second most common form of human trafficking is forced labour (18%), although this may be a misrepresentation because forced labour is less frequently detected and reported than trafficking for sexual exploitation.

Worldwide, almost 20% of all trafficking victims are children. However, in some parts of Africa and the Mekong region, children are the majority (up to 100% in parts of West Africa).

as a survivor of childhood abuse i've always had a vested interest in this kind of topic so its very emotional and i'll always be blunt..

You're going to confuse the poor guy with credible links; stop that!

Child trafficking is way too uncomfortable for a lot of people to accept as actually happening in any measurable degree, especially when it comes to the rich and famous being involved. Woody Allen is one among many.....and they don't even try to hide it anymore.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
With how people like Jimmy Saville and Jeffery Epstein worked, this trade has been sanctioned by a lot of powerful people. With Hillary Clinton helping to take out Gaddafi in Libya, the slave trade has picked up there and is adding to the immigration issues in Europe.

It is a tough topic to come to terms with. Perhaps some struggling with these issues are naive to the darker aspects of man. Perhaps they are actually involved in this trade and just trying to distract and confuse the issue?

As for what we can do, be aware it is a real problem and take each case on its own merits.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Are people in this thread actually arguing that human trafficking isn’t a thing because some aggregated information is compiled by a group deemed a spreader of misinformation due to their opinion on something else?

Or are they just p!ssing because their bladder is full?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

In the real world there’s a thing called human trafficking awareness training.

Due to the industry that I work in I’m required to take a course every 18 months.

All of this is very real and there wasn’t much in the OPs video that I haven’t heard about in those courses.

I’ve identified and reported it first hand twice in my career thanks to that training. Young kids and teenagers stashed in hotel rooms full of drugs and sex toys. Sick #.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Sex ed has proven to be the best deterrent against domestic sexual violence!

Citation?

Data that shows domestic sexual violence has declined since the inception of sex ed. would be helpful.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuffx2

I’ve identified and reported it first hand twice in my career thanks to that training.

Thank you for taking action!

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Someone would have to have a very dark soul not to.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

Are people in this thread actually arguing that human trafficking isn’t a thing because some aggregated information is compiled by a group deemed a spreader of misinformation due to their opinion on something else?

Or are they just p!ssing because their bladder is full?

I don't know about the others, but I have to go take a leak.

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon

This is very scary to me, I can't believe that evil people like that exist!

And there in lies the problem. Most people can't believe that psychopaths
have been running the world for a very long time. And almost all of the
rest simply won't believe it. Leaving a small percent of the population
who know. And that percent is divided by those who at some point figured
it out. And a rare few who were raised that way and have known since they
were very young. That the people running this world aren't normal people.

Call them psychopaths, nut jobs, narcissists you name it. But efen the Bible has
a lot to say about them. They're referrenced as THE WICKED but the point
is, they gravitate to places of power naturally. What we're experiencing now
is a time when they have accumulated and agreed. Now cruelty will be common
place under their dominance.

I know evil exists, and I know everything you describe here.

I just never want to accept this and turn a blind eye because action is indeed needed.

NOW!

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Did you go to the youtube page that the video in the opening post came from and check those links?

Each link also needs to be researched.

as a survivor of childhood abuse

I am so sorry this happened to you, but I love how you have been able to use your pain for something good.

Your empathy for these abused children tells me everything about your heart and intelligence.

I am very proud of you.

Abuse can happen everywhere, it can happen in schools, workplaces, churches, families, etc.

We all have to look for signs when it comes to abused children, they often change personalities as soon as the abuse starts.

We all have a responsibility to investigate when we notice something isn't right.

Again, never turn a blind eye.

<< 1    3 >>

join