It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID Health and Government Officials Using Every Covert Abuse Tactic Available

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Excellent Subject and Presentation! Easily Starred/Flagged. Thread bookmarked.

Many U.S. government officials (appointed and elected), entire industries, certain corporations, and individuals, got a LOT OF MILEAGE out of Covid-19 and the associated hysteria.

Believe it or not, I learned to like what is referred to as "lockdowns". The government paid me $1,600 @ week in addition to my self-employment revenue. Chicago traffic was non-existent, and round trip airline tickets were dirt-cheap.

But if Biden tried to do it again, it wouldn't work, because this Congress is not going to look for ways to send out $5 Trillion like Pelosi's Congress(House) did.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I already starting the see the propaganda on covid on TV, big pharma is making sure they are ready to spread the scaremongering and by god, get those children on the jab bangwagon.

Is a new jab coming and Biden is going to make sure we all going to get it.

Beside that joke, most Americans knows exactly what is going on, the wrong done to our nation and us as citizens, how many elderly died due to wrong treatments.

If you had covid in the last few months, you already have the new strain, nothing to worry about, unless you have a compromised immune system.

A new jab is no going to do a darn thing on any covid variants because like the common cold that has magically disappeared since covid, scientist has never been able to make a jab for cold covid is not different.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Holy Crap! Tear 'em up. Star and Flag from me sir.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

OOOuuu links!

I got some stuff bookmarked that I hope are useful. Pardon my edits as using extra browser causes this one to page refresh and lose incomplete posts....

I've let it ruin my whole day when that happens to me.
I throw fits sometimes thank you for the links.

edit on 3-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There are so many excellent links, comments, and ATSers in this thread!

Thank you all for the responses. It's very encouraging how many people saw through the wartime propaganda of the greatest magnitude used against citizens of nearly every nation.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: tanstaafl
"You do know there are some very inexpensive and simple things you can do to increase your chances of surviving to almost 100% even if you have extreme comorbidities, right? As long as you don't let them admit you to the hospital."

I can't tell if you're asking for details, or...?
edit on 4-9-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

"You do know there are some very inexpensive and simple things you can do to increase your chances of surviving to almost 100% even if you have extreme comorbidities, right? As long as you don't let them admit you to the hospital."

I can't tell if you're asking for details, or...?

There were quite a few threads on ATS about nutrition, vitamins, and even *GASP* 'horse paste' which propelled me into even more off-site research.

You can tell by my post history that I hold prescription pharmaceuticles in almost as high regard as I do career politicians.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

There were quite a few threads on ATS about nutrition, vitamins, and even *GASP* 'horse paste' which propelled me into even more off-site research.

Yes, and hopefully you discovered enough truth to alleviate any fears about this mostly fake virus, even if you do have serious comodbidities.

The best thing you could do, of course, ic change your diet to eliminate all of the comorbidities, that would be the best prophylactic.

You can tell by my post history that I hold prescription pharmaceuticles in almost as high regard as I do career politicians.

In general I agree completely, but in the case of Ivermectin, there is no fear as long as you use it as directed.

In fact, just using it once a year or so as an anti-parasitical is very probably a very good thing that most people could benefit from.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes, and hopefully you discovered enough truth to alleviate any fears about this mostly fake virus, even if you do have serious comodbidities.

The truth is any respiratory ailment would most likely be my Swan Song.

I don't worry about Covid, other than taking the precautions needed to hopefully eliminate exposure.

In general I agree completely, but in the case of Ivermectin, there is no fear as long as you use it as directed.

I am not, nor have I ever been afraid of taking 'horse paste'. Just the reaction from all the CDC/FDA/WHO/Fauci told it it most likely worked far better than anything they had, and they didn't want to risk the ending.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
So, in all seriousness when do we start hanging these people that committed this atrocity. At which point do people start seeing that everyone was lied to about the efficacy of these bio weapons. The blame game has already commenced and the "we didn't force you" committee is already coming forward.

You know the old saying "fool me once"...

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

They're starting to have real problems as the results of this "experiment" start to become apparent, even the Calamari clots are going mainstream. Disappearing from Bitchute and appearing on YouTube,

Only embalmers seem to be picking them up as a Coroner doesn't usually deal with peripheral
blockages.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Horribly off-topic post here.

Several years ago I posted on ATS as DictionaryOfExcuses. Perhaps you remember me. Tonight I got the itch to come skulking about, albeit with a new username. Just dropping in to say hi. Hope all's well. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta remember how to ATS. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: QRST4

DOE, it's great to hear from you!!! All is well, thank you. I'm happy you've decided to skulk around here and look forward to seeing you around more!
I have to get back to the short story forum. I haven't written anything in maybe years now.

Hope life's been treating you well!

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yup its coming back

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This election seems to have come to an end...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join