It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I don't think Biden will be impeached

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

What did she do to earn $50 million?

Lets see the paperwork.

All you have to do is google for their tax records. They're public, going back a number of years.

...and is there some reason why a woman shouldn't earn that much?

And Biden and his wife hobnob with very wealthy people who know how to make their money work for them so I am sure they were given the right investment advice along the way.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

And Biden and his wife hobnob with very wealthy people who know how to make their money work for them so I am sure they were given the right investment advice along the way.

Actually, that's not always the best way to get advice.

We started out very poor (as in... picking up tin cans to sell so we could have enough money for us and the baby to eat that night) but managed to get enough together for us both to go to Texas Tech University and get Masters'. That degree meant a good $20,000/year (in 1980) boost in both our salaries (he was in Math, I was in computers.) The company (like many institutions, including universities (mentioned because Dr. Biden is a professor)) offered free use of a professional financial planner.

Lemme tell ya, those guys are worth their weight in gold. We did a complete assessment of our financial position (what we owned, what we owed, what was happening in our IRA, etc.) and turned the investing over to them. We've done well enough to be able to buy a second home (for our daughter to live in), and we can buy our cars with a substantial cash down -- not hugely wealthy but a very long way from "$15 away from being absolutely homeless."

Professors often get consulting jobs. One of mine was involved in a multimillion dollar project (I knew the amount at the time but it obviously wasn't important to me because I don't remember) -- archaeological assessments, government projects, industrial development, etc.

So, no. Not impossible at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

None at all! Please tell me how she did it.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Bidenomics

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He will not be impeached.

Impeaching Biden isn’t the solution. Because you get Harris - which is a disaster.

When I think about the subject of impeachment, obviously we recall Trump’s experience. The thing is, the more we put runway between his administration and today, it becomes increasingly clear to me that Trump was only out for Trump.

This should shock no one if you have paid attention to his “career”.

While we rail against the “uniparty” - which I agree is problematic at times - it also makes sense for it to exist. A given POTUS is in office for 4 years, max 8. The nation will exist long beyond that timeframe (or will theoretically). If we didn’t have some degree of continuity ongoing we’d have major problems in our country beyond what we have now. In fact, and if anything, it’s possible Biden is now the one out of step with continuity.

The American people loath Biden unless your a foaming at the mouth progressive liberal. Folks like me who tend to be more moderate in general find but Biden and Trump unfit for office.

But, furthering the impeachment process against every president going forward just isn’t tenable.

Biden likely is a criminal of the highest order - or, at minimum, he’s just as dirty as any other politician but he’s not terribly tidy about how he does his business. Said another way, if he wasn’t so sloppy and his kid wasn’t a train wreck then we’d never know about this. It’s his sloppiness and blatant lies that get him.

Regardless, impeachment isn’t the answer and is unnecessary.

His own party will turn on him shortly and do the work of impeachment for us.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Biden does not need money to cover for the impeachment courts feeds if he gets impeached, Democrats have plenty of globalist and wealthy donors that will pay for everything because they know democrats will reimburse everything penny using tax dollars backing their global agendas.

Globalists have agendas regarding the US and they need their puppet in the white house to fulfill them.

They just need to get the pesky opposition from getting to be in the balot.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Like time and again nothing will come of this. If you start poking and kicking at the rotted crumping foundation of the system the whole house of cards could come tumbling down and to many rich and powerful people could get exposed, so they won't allow that. But I for one would like to live to see the day the truth comes out; the whole truth let the chips fall where they may. Sure, it would be bad and awful, but it would help restore the country back to a Constitutional Republic. Maybe?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Impeach Joe Biden for the grift that so many of our political leaders engage in? Why would they expose themselves like that.

But don't worry they will sacrifice Donald Trump on the public alter to appease the masses into thinking they take corruption seriously.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Biden's net worth is estimated at around $10 Million, and he didn't get it on a Senator's salary. He got $11 million in 2017 after his term as Vice President, by writing books and giving speeches:

www.forbes.com...

FYI, Donald Trump has done the same after leaving the White House:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Yeah. Right. Biden's net worth is ESTIMATED at $10 million. That's what is in plain sight. We're talking about what isn't.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Biden's net worth is estimated at around $10 Million, and he didn't get it on a Senator's salary. He got $11 million in 2017 after his term as Vice President, by writing books and giving speeches:

www.forbes.com...

FYI, Donald Trump has done the same after leaving the White House:

www.washingtonpost.com...

Yeah. Right. Biden's net worth is ESTIMATED at $10 million. That's what is in plain sight. We're talking about what isn't.

That number is almost certainly low.

I would guess it’s at least 30mm - and that’s very low still most likely.

Making a million dollars isn’t all that exclusive. Two million? Kind of. $3 mil? Ok now you have some money. 5+ mill and you’re definitely upper crust. 10+ and you are political.

Biden’s played the game for a long time. If he isn’t worth 30mm, I’d say he didn’t do all that well playing the game.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: 1947boomer

. He got $11 million in 2017 after his term as Vice President, by writing books and giving speeches:

Clinton, Hillary , Barack and Biden all amassing fortunes from writing books and giving speeches ??

Are you blind ? It's like Hunter selling Paintings it's just a way to mask the incoming money .

Who would pay Joe Biden $11 million for anything he has to say ?

Hunter has been Black-Mailing money for the ' Big guy ' for over a Decade now , Shell Account on top of Shell Account Christ mate open your eyes.

If you check this Forbes link where they detail his income you'll see that even bestselling books don't bring in staggering amounts of money.

True but his wife seems to be holding all the wealth cards.

caknowledge.com...

That’s why some of us are watching the wives

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

a reply to: 1947boomer

. He got $11 million in 2017 after his term as Vice President, by writing books and giving speeches:

Clinton, Hillary , Barack and Biden all amassing fortunes from writing books and giving speeches ??

Are you blind ? It's like Hunter selling Paintings it's just a way to mask the incoming money .

Who would pay Joe Biden $11 million for anything he has to say ?

Hunter has been Black-Mailing money for the ' Big guy ' for over a Decade now , Shell Account on top of Shell Account Christ mate open your eyes.

If you check this Forbes link where they detail his income you'll see that even bestselling books don't bring in staggering amounts of money.

Yes that is his Reported Public Income .

Now Shell companies are not for Reporting anything they are for Hiding and washing money.

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Liberalism , Or at Least in it's Present Form , is Dying . Human Kind is Constantly Evolving , and what Keeps it Alive is Paramount to it's Continued Existence . If Certain Political Ideologies Pose a Serious Threat to that , they are Eliminated with Extreme Prejudice . Biology Rules Man , it Always has..........

edit on 3-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

None at all! Please tell me how she did it.

They file a joint return. Available here

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Liberalism , Or at Least in it's Present Form , is Dying . Human Kind is Constantly Evolving , and what Keeps it Alive is Paramount to it's Continued Existence . If Certain Political Ideologies Pose a Serious Threat to that , they are Eliminated with Extreme Prejudice . Biology Rules Man , it Always has..........

Liberalism isn't going anywhere. Conservative policies can't solve new and emerging problems. If we'd stuck with the laws that were present at the founding of the country, you might be very unhappy. You could have your guns, of course, but if you weren't able to pay for everything and had to go into debt, you'd be in prison. No health and safety regulations, so you stand a good chance of dying of food poisoning or food-borne illnesses. And the water was positively gross.

And you could be sold into slavery.

Liberals changed all that (along with 40 hour work weeks, lunch breaks, unemployment insurance, and a lot of other things.)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes that is his Reported Public Income .

Now Shell companies are not for Reporting anything they are for Hiding and washing money.

And Trump has quite a few of them

And has a lot of ...interesting LLC's

One of them is involved with a Chinese shell corporation

...and so forth. So if you're going after the Biden family, you also have to apply that to the Trump family.

edit on 3-9-2023 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Really ? If a " Bizarro " Neo Liberal " got in my Way of Feeding myself and My Family in the Next Coming Years , what do you Think the Majority of People who Sense their Very Lives are Threatened by it would do ? It Might just come Down to that Byrd , are you Prepared to Survive ?

posted on Sep, 3 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Those aren't the years in question. We are going back to the Obama admin. Got those figures?

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really ? If a " Bizarro " Neo Liberal " got in my Way of Feeding myself and My Family in the Next Coming Years , what do you Think the Majority of People who Sense their Very Lives are Threatened by it would do ?

If you injure or kill that person, then the law will deal with you.

It Might just come Down to that Byrd , are you Prepared to Survive ?

Yes. If the US collapses, it becomes Somalia...and like the crisis in Somalia, the collapse of the US doesn't mean the rest of the world falls apart.

My family and I have a lot of computer security skills (with licenses) and teachers (with licenses) and we can operate drones, create electricity for our neighbors and a lot of other things and teach them how to do this. While you hunker in a bunker, I will be working with friends and family to reconnect the US with itself and with the rest of the world and support local law enforcement and so forth.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We democrats loves tagging now anybody that is questioning bidens mounting evidence that can impeachment is a "conspiracist theorist" soo I guess very soon the DOJ and FBI is going to be sending their trolls to ATS, but rest assure we can spot the bots and trolls with not problems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join