It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Wins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yes, some of us knew this a long time ago, but the mainstream media and our politicians are still silent!

This should be breaking news because now we have proof!

I wonder how long this crime against humanity will continue.

I am against violence so my weapon is my words, but what happens if words aren't enough to stop the crime?!

Please share your ideas on how we can stop this crime together.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Naturally Acquired Immunity versus Vaccine-induced Immunity, Reinfections versus Breakthrough Infections: A Retrospective Cohort Study - STUDY

Other Links on Dr. John Campbell Video
LINK1
LINK2

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkyAngel
Yes, some of us knew this a long time ago, but the mainstream media and our politicians are still silent!

This has actually been well known since at least the Athenian plague in 430 bce (although in reality, probably far earlier than that). Our "x-spurt"class just seemed to have lost that knowledge between the years 2020-'23. Strange thing that...

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
That's if 'natural SARS-CoV-2' wasn't in fact a bio-weapon.
This 'juror' is still 'out' until SARS=CoV-2 is unequivocally one way or the other.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Please share your ideas on how we can stop this crime together.

Together...

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying. Vaccination reduces that risk (and the risk of hospitals becoming overwhelmed if too many people become seriously ill at the same time).

The other problem is that we don't know why some people become seriously ill after being infected with Covid, whilst others have no symptoms at all. So we don't know who needs the vaccine and who does not. Thus, the safer option is/was to vaccinate as many as possible.

And if your loved one died of Covid and a vaccine - which would have reduced the chance of that happening - had been available, but denied you, how would you react then?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
That's if 'natural SARS-CoV-2' wasn't in fact a bio-weapon.
This 'juror' is still 'out' until SARS=CoV-2 is unequivocally one way or the other.
Rainbows
Jane

if a bio weapon then it was designed to be weak to enable the state to gain more control, thus not one an enemy would create or use.. which changes the dynamics of this and makes sense the destructions of societies safegaurds around the most vulnerable and the state praising nurses as heroic who denied family the chance to say goodbye to their loved ones and even deny the dying spiritual comfort in death.

that so many embraced the destruction of such safeguards bodes ill for this societies survival.. that they clapped and cheered it on says it all.
edit on 1-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
And if your loved one died of Covid and a vaccine - which would have reduced the chance of that happening - had been available, but denied you, how would you react then?

This is how I would feel:

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Someone asked via the freedom of information:
Do you know what the average age of a covid death was?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Can we please get back to summarizing videos at the bare minimum for threads?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying. Vaccination reduces that risk (and the risk of hospitals becoming overwhelmed if too many people become seriously ill at the same time).

The other problem is that we don't know why some people become seriously ill after being infected with Covid, whilst others have no symptoms at all. So we don't know who needs the vaccine and who does not. Thus, the safer option is/was to vaccinate as many as possible.

The problem was for those of us that had the coof but refused the shot. You probably can't remember that far back, but we were not treated like we were good to go.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Can we please get back to summarizing videos at the bare minimum for threads?

The one I posted is a song by Frank Sinatra, released in 1966. In it he sings about how life has tried to get him down, but he just picks himself up and gets "back in the race."

"That's life
(That's life)
That's what all the people say
You're riding high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June
I said that's life
(That's life)
And as funny as it may seem
Some people get their kicks
Stomping on a dream
But I don't let it, let it get me down
Cause this fine old world, it keeps spinnin' around
I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself
Flat on my face
I pick myself up and get
Back in the race
That's life
(That's life)
I tell you, I can't deny it
I thought of quitting, baby
But my heart just ain't gonna buy it
And if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right on a big bird and then I'd fly
I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet
A pawn and a king
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself layin'
Flat on my face
I just pick myself up and get
Back in the race
That's life
(That's life)
That's life and I can't deny it
Many times I thought of cutting out but my heart won't buy it
But if there's nothing shaking come this here July
I'm gonna roll myself up
In a big ball and die
My, my."

The song was written by Kelly L. Gordon and Dean Kay.

It was the title track on Frank's 1966 album of the same name, with an orchestra arranged and conducted by Ernie Freeman. It was a top five hit on the charts.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Words are literally violence in the new normal.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying.

According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, there were 1,122 deaths due to COVID-19 registered in 2021

According to the Department of Health and Aged Care, there were no influenza-associated deaths notified in 2021

yep, ZERO flu deaths

*institute of health and welfare has no stats on flu deaths for 21, i'm shocked...

they explained this drivel at the time by saying "we stopped planes coming in so there was no flu"

please.. just engage your brain for a couple of seconds, it won't hurt i promise

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Someone asked via the freedom of information:
Do you know what the average age of a covid death was?

Who cares? My grandma is 83, and my grandpa is 90. I know they're going to die soon, but covid would likely take them out sooner. They've managed to dodge it thus far.

Average age aside, a lot of younger people also succumbed to the virus, and a lot who survived did so with permanent damage to their bodies. Death isn't the only possible negative outcome.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I would be more relieved if my loved one got sick and died naturally, than if they died from the vaccine.

There is too much we don't know. Personally, I prefer the devil I know.

In my family only one of us that was not vaccinated got COVID, and it was fairly mild. All of those that got the vaccine got COVID, many more than once, and I have one brother that developed blood clots and a long list of heart problems, that he had not had before the vaccine. His doctor is suspicious but is not saying that the vaccine is solely responsible.

I have a neighbor that was gungho for the vaccines and boosters. He was the first one in our area to get them. He packed up his whole family and drove a total of about 300 miles to get them all vaccinated. He says now it was the worse mistake he ever made. He was in great health, but he has developed cardiac clotting issues that had greatly reduced his independence and health.

Of course this is just my experience with the COVID experiment. All of us will make our future decisions based on our past experiences.

I am one of those folk that can learn vicariously. I just have not seen enough people that have shown obvious benefit from the vaccine. I have seen a lot that still got COVID. Many, actually too many, that got it more than once.

I will not be in the line to get the vaccine in the future. But to each his own. I don't agree that being infected by an experimental vaccine is a safer option.

edit on 1-9-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emit1

The problem is, in order to acquire natural immunity you first need to become infected. And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying.

According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, there were 1,122 deaths due to COVID-19 registered in 2021

According to the Department of Health and Aged Care, there were no influenza-associated deaths notified in 2021

yep, ZERO flu deaths

*institute of health and welfare has no stats on flu deaths for 21, i'm shocked...

please.. just engage your brain for a couple of seconds, it won't hurt i promise

The same pattern was seen in the US and other developed nations. This is because Covid was about twice as contagious as seasonal flu, for a number of reasons. That means it was much easier to spread Covid than the flu. All the actions taken to reduce the spread of airborne respiratory diseases, such as hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing would only slow down the spread of Covid but would pretty much stop seasonal flu.

Thanks for engaging your brain.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Since the two viruses are not the same as the other, it is very possible that one can contract both simultaneously.

If the actions taken would slow down the spread for one, it would slow down the spread of both.

I think the reason for no flu deaths is likely that they were not testing for flu deaths, and were very likely naming all respiratory viruses as COVID.

I guess many chose to err on the side of caution and just called and treated some with flu symptoms as COVID.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Emit1

yep, ZERO flu deaths

The same pattern was seen in the US and other developed nations. This is because Covid was about twice as contagious as seasonal flu, for a number of reasons. That means it was much easier to spread Covid than the flu. All the actions taken to reduce the spread of airborne respiratory diseases, such as hand washing, social distancing, and mask wearing would only slow down the spread of Covid but would pretty much stop seasonal flu.

Thanks for engaging your brain.

LOL, yes, if only we would wear t-shirt material fashioned in the shape of a mask, and wear the same one's each day, all day, but take them off when they are irritating and nobody is looking, and we wash our hands a few times, the flu would be totally eradicated from the planet. I'd like you to read that slowly to yourself, and see if it makes you laugh like it does me.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And that comes with the risk of becoming seriously ill and dying. Vaccination reduces that risk (and the risk of hospitals becoming overwhelmed if too many people become seriously ill at the same time).

Hey you're right .

BUT .. There is one problem that is not even how Covid-Vaccines work not even close.

Covid-19 Vaccines do not work to Build your Immunity to the Actual Virus , Like say the Small-Pox Vaccine.
edit on 1-9-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join