It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Member will Undergo Brain Surgery Today ---Boadicea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This is very thoughtful of you, Indie-- thanks! Big thanks and much gratitude to all.

Surgery was successful and uncomplicated. I finally came home today. I need to gain weight and get my strength back, then I'm not sure what (but probably including radiation.)

Brightest blessings to everyone ✨️

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This is very thoughtful of you, Indie-- thanks! Big thanks and much gratitude to all.

Surgery was successful and uncomplicated. I finally came home today. I need to gain weight and get my strength back, then I'm not sure what (but probably including radiation.)

Glad you're better.

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

See, I knew you'd kick its ass!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Hooray!

I'm so glad to hear from you, glad surgery went well, and glad you are on the mend.

Best wishes on your continued recovery.

edit on 29-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Good to see you back here posting and that the surgery a success!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Glad you are well.
Heal up!

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's Fantastic News!!! I'm glad you are back amongst us.

The ATS collective well-wishes most probably helped you through the ordeal.

edit on 29/8/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So glad to see the news!!!

Sending you the best (and virtual ice cream. I hear it's good for lots of ailments!)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well done. Good to see ya postin' again, Boad.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In a word....

YAY!!!

edit on 8/30/2023 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Sooooo glad to hear the great news from you Boa!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, please try to destress as much as possible (maybe kick the politics to the curb for a while), and laugh as much as possible...

Also, I highly recommend learning about something that you can easily do to starve the cancer as much as possible while recovering. There is a lot of evidence in the official publications regarding the Keto diet and cancer - Dr. Thomas Seyfried has been researching this for a long time:

Oh - and the carnivore diet is the ultimate Keto diet.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Bright blessings! ♥

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Brilliant news. Time to move on and get fully better. I'm very happy for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Excellent news and glad you are on the road to recovery.

I do not know if you are familiar with Paul Stamets. He is a medicinal mushroom superstar, and I use some of his products and swear by them. The one that he specifically recommends is Lions Mane mushroom, as it promotes brain health and nerve regeneration with proven medical research.

This guy runs his own mushroom farm and has been on Joe Rogan many times. Quite a character, well respected, a really smart guy and obsessed with the healing properties of certain mushrooms.

Anyway, I was so impressed with him, that I wanted to pass on what I have learned. GET WELL, ATS needs you!

Stamets talks about Lions Mane...

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Good news , thanks for the update Boadicea.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
DBL

edit on 30-8-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Upon reviewing my post about Stamets, it looks like I am promoting him and may be affiliated with his stuff.

I assure you I am not.

If any of you read my posts, you know I am a reality stickler, hate false news and believe facts are the only thing important in life today.

This guy improved my life and I am happy to pass it along, as most people should be doing today when events come up that are notably important. I hope it helps anyone that reads it.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Just a quick update. More tumors have been found. I have a couple weeks to continue to recover from this surgery before moving on to other treatments. I need protein and calories and rest. So that's what I'll be doing 🙂

Thanks again to everyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Just a quick update. More tumors have been found. I have a couple weeks to continue to recover from this surgery before moving on to other treatments. I need protein and calories and rest. So that's what I'll be doing 🙂

Thanks again to everyone.

Good to see you're positive. So sorry to hear that there are more tumors. Wishing you full and swift recovery, Boadicea.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Absolutely fandabydozy!!!
Happy Rainbows
Jane

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join