It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Pandemic Treaty: What You Need to Know.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The World Health Organization has already begun drafting a global pandemic treaty on pandemic preparedness. What form will it take? What teeth will it have? How will it further the globalists in cementing the biosecurity grid into place? James breaks it down in today's episode of The Corbett Report podcast.

Link

Some pretty comprehensive source links found above for those interested - also thought there was a great speech HERE by James delivered to the National Citizens Inquiry in Canada on the WHO, the global pandemic treaty, the amendments to the International Health Regulations and the formation of the coming technocratic biosecurity control grid (hotlinks included).

Not forgetting Patrick Wood, also thought he sourced a pretty interesting article below regarding origins.

Brownstone: The German Origin Of The Pandemic Treaty

Hope everyone finds the time to view the content and explore the links.. as these developments do involve everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
to be honest this lot of institutions are heading the way of the league of nations, no mater how much they try to bake it all in and hand future generations a fait acompli, it never works when you have to wage war against your own to achieve it,

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Of course it was the Germans, who else would ruin it for everyone a third time? Well we say, "All good things come in triplets".

Fact is though, like it or not, as humanity, we need to stick together and work all together united. That does not necessary mean communism but it's the easiest (while also worst) way. The problem with something like that and also a OWO (one world order) is that cultural background isn't valued. So OWO will stay an idea, like Utopia.

After all, many laws in many countries are the same. What differs is the culture and there is the point of conflict. Also everybody wants to be put first. People are selfish in general, everyone of us to a point, or we would not have the drive to survive.

Fact is also, if you live in a "1st world country", then your thriving happens on the backs of others more than you may realize.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Of course it was the Germans, who else would ruin it for everyone a third time? Well we say, "All good things come in triplets".

Fact is though, like it or not, as humanity, we need to stick together and work all together united. That does not necessary mean communism but it's the easiest (while also worst) way. The problem with something like that and also a OWO (one world order) is that cultural background isn't valued. So OWO will stay an idea, like Utopia.

After all, many laws in many countries are the same. What differs is the culture and there is the point of conflict. Also everybody wants to be put first. People are selfish in general, everyone of us to a point, or we would not have the drive to survive.

Fact is also, if you live in a "1st world country", then your thriving happens on the backs of others more than you may realize.

The only people who will benefit from this are those who developed and signed this treaty in the first place .
edit on 20-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight
I know. It's a tool for control, not for health.

I should have made the lead up to my second paragraph more obvious. I kind of drifted directly into saying "not all global efforts are of bad nature" without an explanation.

This opinion is unpopular, I know. I will change it as soon as someone comes up with a better idea how we could all work together as humanity, instead of against each other.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

the thing with utopia is its true meaning is dystopia..

utopia was coined by st thomas moore, a person happy to kill those who didn't think like him, thats the true meaning behind it, you can only have a utopia if you kill all the dissenters.

and that is why this can never work as there are far to many dissenters in each country with different cultural backstops as to what things means..

for instance my area is far left but the lockdowns had no meaning, plenty of continental europeans came here to escape their lockdowns, notably from France, the low countries and germany..

lockdsowns in that context meant party on the beach.. twas wonderful, people sat eating/drinking/singing, keep fit groups met on the seafront, hundreds of runners following within feet of each other.. playgroups meeting in the parks singing and dancing broke more laws holding hands in one song than the anti-lockdown protests in the capital, and thats before we get near the non compliance of the kids.

given the rise is sceptism of all the main institutions, science and all the main topics we're being bombarded with i can only see widespread non compliance and dissent.. given how many germans came here i can not imagine anywhere will be compliant..

we're seeing the same kind of destruction of power as inflicted on the roman church during the reformation..
edit on 20-8-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thanks again Karl, for a great OP. At 1st blush, the article really seemed to spend an inordinate amount of energy in convincing the reader that Bill Gates was clear of incrimination as opposed to an actual state, particularly that state being Germany, with their distinctively sordid past and historical lust for global domination.

It’s certainly clear that global pandemic protocols have been positioned to overwhelm state constitutions under the pretense of an emerging pandemic.

Enforcement of said protocols is also vastly easier to accomplish with policing not being performed by local populations, who may have second thoughts regarding use of force against their own communities.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Mate did you examine any of the content?

Some pretty disturbing facts but thought this was a good breakdown of the 'WHO'.

What Is The WHO?

John writes in to ask about the founding, the funding and the true intentions of the World Health Organization. Join James as he lays out some of the information connecting the WHO to big pharma, Bill Gates and the Covid World Order agenda.

There's also this old thread but many of the links have now been deleted.

Friendly reminder: The CDC is a vaccine company. The WHO is owned by the Rockefellers. The CDC also happen to own dozens of patents for vaccines which make them and the board members respective companies billions of dollars. This is a blatant conflict of interest making everything the CDC has to tell you very questionable at any time.

The WHO has an extensive history with Rockefellers going back nearly a hundred years. The Rockefellers are no strangers to questionable atrocities, funding the Tuskeegee Experiments for example. Not an organization to simply accept information from without intense questioning.

Thread

edit on 20-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
I am only familiar with the overall concept of Utopia, what an interesting post.

The lockdowns were a joke from the beginning. If you could come up with a reason to be outside, you were fine. Just tell them you need this for mental well-being and they could do nothing. Or take a leash with you and act like you had to walk the dog and it bailed.

It was a joke that only those adhered to, that were not smart enough to see through the veil. Or not brave enough.

given the rise is sceptism of all the main institutions, science and all the main topics we're being bombarded with i can only see widespread non compliance and dissent.. given how many germans came here i can not imagine anywhere will be compliant..

By design, I think. "Great reset".

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yeah, as I already wrote, I kind of drifted off and should have explained my jump between paragraph 1 and 2. All I wanted to add to the topic was that not all global efforts are bad.

I have missed / would have like seen it discussed in other threads about this topic, in the past. So it was important for me to bring it into the discussion. But I failed lol.

Just ignore it, it is off-topic and on a different tangent.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Enforcement of said protocols is also vastly easier to accomplish with policing not being performed by local populations, who may have second thoughts regarding use of force against their own communities.

is the policing even there to do it? my own county is 1.3m spread over 3,000 sq miles with 3,000 officers, or 1 per sq mile per 24 hours, even with military backing there are not the numbers to do this on a vast scale with dissenting populations hence they all sat in car parks during covid and annoyed the dog walkers..

just taking the kids here and masks, once the kids here said no more masks no more compliance it was all over, its an obsurdly scaled problem on so many levels,

I'm not sure anyone will get the compliance of the kids again..

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I know. It's a tool for control, not for health.

I should have made the lead up to my second paragraph more obvious. I kind of drifted directly into saying "not all global efforts are of bad nature" without an explanation.

This opinion is unpopular, I know. I will change it as soon as someone comes up with a better idea how we could all work together as humanity, instead of against each other.

The only way something like what you're saying is realistically possible is if we were able to totally eradicate all corruption /self-interest. It's not going to happen. Politicans etc are in their position because they didn't care to climb on the backs of others to get there and because they wanted to be able to climb on the backs of others.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Hey mate thanks for the post and for the record would say the Gates Foundation is absolutely complicit - it also doesn't get off too lightly in Corbett's work either (nor should it).

Who Is Bill Gates? (Full Documentary, 2020)

Reckon that video should be mandatory viewing for anyone who was forcefully coerced into taking the mRNA injection (they should also be taking a long, cold, hard look at revelations from the Pfizer documents).

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That is why I used the word Utopia. Generally, at least here, if you use that then it's clear to most that Utopia can never be reached.

Utopia is a term used to describe an imagined place where everything is perfect and social justice is achieved.

Ignore the social justice part here, I hate that term there is no such thing as "social justice".

Politicans etc are in their position because they didn't care to climb on the backs of others to get there and because they wanted to be able to climb on the backs of others.

We're all complicit to a certain degree. If you ever bought anything from China to save money (an oxymoron if you ask me) then you saved money on the backs of those people working in sweat shops.

Look, I don't want to act like I am moral superior, I just point out that we all are not the innocents we like to pretend to be, in front of others and ourselves. And that should be possible on a board like this.

You can cast the first stone if you never bought something from a country where you know child labor is a thing. On that level, we all are NOT better than the politicians. We just don't do it with full intention, but we do it.

Everything else is lying to ourselves.
edit on 20.8.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

i think they are after great reset too, but they have made so many errors, its become a literal comedy of errors, they've made the task impossible for themselves, everything is now up for debate and nothing is off the table no matter how batsh*t crazy as there is no trust in the institutions that until recently did have implicit trust.

this is why i tend to feel we are in either a reformation like point or facing a fall like the soviet union did, as the consent to be governed is evaporating .

talking about the usa both parties having been withdrawing that consent since iraq, but the rest of us are rushing to catch up as we get caught up in their culture wars.. 2016 was a tipping point that saw losers consent evaporate.. without either of those consents in the 2 that like to think of themselves as the bulwarks of democracy US/UK), there is no democracy or democratic mandate..

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Currently, the US is at the same tipping point UK was around WW2. US filled the power void. UK since then detoriated to a shadow of itself.

This will happen to the US, too. It happens periodically in every power structure whenever there is a vacuum. There's a great podcast about this somewhere, I wish I had it bookmarked so I could post it now.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

to be honest this lot of institutions are heading the way of the league of nations..

Let's hope so mate as it looks like the Rockefeller's were backstage funding that as well.

Have been meaning to look more into the rather shady 'Inter-Parliamentary Union' but haven't found the time - looks like they're still around though.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

its an impossible ask in such a polarised world now and the 30s..

especially when the worlds de facto power is on the ropes many stupid ideas come foward highlights the sense of desperation they are losing control of the reins.. for the British empire it was an attempt to create the imperial federation but the dominions asserted their own policies in 1924 it killed off the empire as a thing, obama not keeping allies with him on the red lines was where the media stopped refering to the us pres as leader of free world, they killed it off under trump and the title certainly doesn't apply to Biden, the us cdc was held as the defacto best but its inability to lead during covid means its thoughts don't make ripples outside the US or specific feilds.. the west broke on syria as the british empire did the Chanak Crisis.

if you want control there has to be a positive not negative sh* we get, its like the push for net zero the longer this goes on with a negative declinist attitude the closer it is to being junked it becomes and a mass coal fire power station build program begins.

the same with the trans and other cultural issues, the reversal is already underway..

most of these conflicts have already been lost..

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Currently, the US is at the same tipping point UK was around WW2. US filled the power void. UK since then detoriated to a shadow of itself.

This will happen to the US, too. It happens periodically in every power structure whenever there is a vacuum. There's a great podcast about this somewhere, I wish I had it bookmarked so I could post it now.

as i say in my other post for the british empire it was 1923/24 chanak crisis where the dominons split from the empire to assert themselves independently the same happened to the us in Syria when the uk and others said no to obamas coalition building..

the interesting part is how both fell for similar versions of new liberalism..

my worry is that we are on an arc to modrn versions of comunism, nazism, and fascism as they all fought to be the inheritors of new liberalisam indeed while the us was the inheritor its easy to see who is aiming to be the inheritor today.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I have yet to dig into this, I don't feel as confident as you talking about these things. That podcast though, it made a lot of sense.

We say here "When two fight, the third one is happy". This fits very good. UK was still in dept to the US until recently. It was a, from that perspective, genius move to not get involved until the last second. It weakened the UK as it weakened everyone else. I do not want to lessen the heroic deeds, from the US soldiers, that helped Europe get rid of my ancestors wrong doing, by saying that, though.

*whispers* And just between us two cause this is conspiracy land: Maybe some forces inside the US know this day is coming and all the bad weather in China is trying to stamp out that nest of embers. As of now, the Ukraine-Russian situation is draining US supplies, maybe that's the US way keeping them in check.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join