It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening, the fall of the American cities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Priorities of a "transparent" demoncrat regime, corrupt career parasite politicians, have never intended the best for Americans.

They never will.

People are living Orwell's 1984, every day is hate day...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

not just us cities many others copying them as a lot of the political class have zero ideas except ones we already knew in the 70s where bankrupt, in this the west in particular looks to be going the same way as the soviet block..

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

perhaps if parents whipped there kids more as you previously suggested this wouldnt be an issue

I mean nothing like a bit of child abuse to ensure the future generation are stable and conforming,

for thousands of years parents have physically disciplined their children without abusing them.

failure to discipline is in many ways the worse abuse.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Hong Kong is part of China.

Despite what many believe the USA is not China.

Sorry, can't see it happening.....not yet anyway.
Guess its up to the American people to make sure it doesn't happen.

And a few miles outside of a major city life is different and really is hardly touched by what goes on in the city. I sit in Vancouver WA and look across the river at Portland with all the craziness going on and we are laughing drinking wine and beer enjoying a calm day, for example.

There is no such thing as a few miles outside of Hong Kong...

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

so you are all for whipping of children, i have never had to whip mine to discipline them, do you think if you have to whip your kids its the fault of the child or the parent?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

so you are all for whipping of children, i have never had to whip mine to discipline them, do you think if you have to whip your kids its the fault of the child or the parent?

Well first, the term whipping is derogatory in nature and leading in your question. Spanking is a tool and like all tools is limited in the range of use. It really depends on a few factors with kids and every kid is different.

1. Age, a swat on a diaper that is more sound than anything else helps get a point across when a child doesn't have developed reasoning skills yet, so they are down to simple levels of understanding such as Don't do that because my butt hurts, or the swat shocked me with the noise and effect and I didn't like it so I'll stop doing what I'm doing. It is hard to explain to a 3-year-old what is bad or wrong as they have zero references to base it on. A sore butt is bad and makes for a good reference as to what is bad at first, just like a tender huge makes for a good reference for what is good and loving. We all use pain as a reference throughout life. Why does a kid not jump off a 10-foot roof, but they will off a 5-foot fence? One of my sons was like 2 and a 1/2 and was playing in the front yard in our grass. He was playing around a small footstool and my wife said you better get him before he falls, and I told her I would rather he learns gravity in our grass at 10 inches than our roof on to concrete at the age of 10. He learned what gravity was and also learned that Dad was there to pick him up when he falls down in life, that was a good learning day...

2. With some kids you can look at them sternly and it has more effect than swatting them as the kids get older, but others may still need to swat as they are "harder" in nature, but by age 6 you shouldn't need to do much past that age.

3. What replaces it all is privileges that you can control. Take the phone from your 13-year-old daughter and she would beg to have the flesh spanked off her butt instead...lol

4. As they get older such as with my two sons 20/23, they know the wraith of dad would cometh if they did a few things such as disrespecting their mom or me, and that wouldn't be a swat either...

So the first question I ask people is how successful are your kids today? Parents that played the no punishment rule tend to have kids that grow up not so good. They never really learned what is bad or good and have a tendency to become the Alpha early in life as they are allowed to and their parents just sit back in a Beta role. My kids know I'm the Alpha for life, both love the crap out of me and both are extremely successful. The other side of that coin is I supported them in everything even today, so there is give and take here in it all.

edit on 11-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

the person i responded to MIM is the one who used the term whipping (see my post bottom of page 1), that is why i am asking , but MIM and ElGoobero seem to think whipping of children is what is needed to prevent the fall of America, if that is the case Id say America will fall quicker with children regularly whipped than those who use appropriate methods of raising children

I look forward to his answer

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

the person i responded to MIM is the one who used the term whipping (see my post bottom of page 1), that is why i am asking , but MIM and ElGoobero seem to think whipping of children is what is needed to prevent the fall of America, if that is the case Id say America will fall quicker with children regularly whipped than those who use appropriate methods of raising children

So I actually went back to look if he did use the term whipping before I replied and he didn't.

for thousands of years parents have physically disciplined their children without abusing them.

failure to discipline is in many ways the worse abuse.

To Edit: It seems you went to another post "FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN" lol for your reply here.
musicismagic is Asian and they have a totally different view what the term whipping is, and its a lot different than what we Americans think.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I think the bigger issue is the whole participation trophy event that has created a large pool of useless grownups as they finally realize they have been lied to their whole life that they are all winners in everything they do no matter what, even if their efforts were just breathing.

Then they enter the real world that chews them up and spits them out and they curl up into the fetal position not able to handle reality outside of the childhood "safety" bubble they lived in. With having a crap degree that doesn't align with anything and having zero skills they still think they "deserve" are "owed" 100k just to start as they have been told, and when all they can get is 15 bucks an hour they move back home and silently quit life in general.

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

China is already having a large influence in the USA. They own much property and many large business in the USA.

But the USA has been falling for some time, regardless of a China influence. I just came back from TN visiting a relative and stayed in Champaign IL. That 15 minute city everyone has talked about on ATS....yep, every business type within a couple mile radius. Hardly any cars in the places but many new builds and no or few customers. Just waiting for customers to come. I saw completely empty parking lots all over that area. I even looked up several business and they are new within the last few years. I am attaching a Google map image from 2023 with link if anyone's interested. Take a look.

It was strangely un-busy.

in google search bar simply copy and paste: 40.1377034,-88.2428904 and it should come up, Champaign IL. Click on the lower left for satellite view.

With corruption so prevalent in every layer of our regulating bodies, apathetic and lazy sheeple citizens, it's the elites Etch-a-Sketch to create as they please. And they're fast.

Just take a look at the transition in the last few years of our government agencies, military, technology, schools, the social mentality and ideologies being pushed. One can hardly keep up.

edit on 3031202300000031bFri, 11 Aug 2023 21:40:30 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

A good modern push bike with plenty of gears and an aluminum frame, along with some spare tires and tubes will do the business. You can do a hundred miles a day without too much effort. Planning a trip with the wind behind you downhill could push that up quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think the bigger issue is the whole participation trophy event that has created a large pool of useless grownups as they finally realize they have been lied to their whole life that they are all winners in everything they do no matter what, even if their efforts were just breathing.

Then they enter the real world that chews them up and spits them out and they curl up into the fetal position not able to handle reality outside of the childhood "safety" bubble they lived in. With having a crap degree that doesn't align with anything and having zero skills they still think they "deserve" are "owed" 100k just to start as they have been told, and when all they can get is 15 bucks an hour they move back home and silently quit life in general.

not just US as much of this stuff has been exported we had a school disco when we left school at 16, the only time it evolved to be more is at uni.. now they have balls, limos eve down to primary school age, at 16 they want a new car as they don't even understand the differences as the media blurs it all into one, so its no wonder the young embrace these death cults or get caught up in social contagion, ending on the streets with drink drugs issues.

the sad part i see is how many want to be mega rich creators but the only real avenue open to them as content creators is onlyfans.

it feels schools today are now a funnel to onlyfans accounts..

we are at the prostituting stage which is about as low as it goes.. the us/west is at the dark england stage of decline where society exists around drink, drugs, violence and prostitution.
edit on 12-8-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

But the USA has been falling for some time, regardless of a China influence. I just came back from TN visiting a relative and stayed in Champaign IL. That 15 minute city everyone has talked about on ATS....yep, every business type within a couple mile radius. Hardly any cars in the places but many new builds and no or few customers. Just waiting for customers to come.

In places like that, you have people either moving away or dying out with no replacements as there are few jobs due to the regulations set. Back in the 80s in a class, the Professor was from the University of Illinois right there in Champaign and he was saying there hasn't been a new industry in Illinois in 20 years, so come forward another 40 years and it is the same but much worst.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You are witnessing, Soros and his democrat worshipers work, Soros money has infiltrated most democrat cities to make sure that criminal, pedos and deviants have free will upon the citizens. You cannot enforce law when those that make the laws are not taking care of the people.

Defund the Police, get Soros backed and pay out judges to do what you want, be nice to criminals, victimize the voters and taxpayers.

Is working.

Interestingly the people in the crime ridden cities seems to like this, because they are not raising up to do a darn thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw

the sad part i see is how many want to be mega rich creators but the only real avenue open to them as content creators is onlyfans.

it feels schools today are now a funnel to onlyfans accounts..

we are at the prostituting stage which is about as low as it goes.. the us/west is at the dark england stage of decline where society exists around drink, drugs, violence and prostitution.

I had some arguments here on ATS about what a living wage should be and I always ask what is a living cost and if you add up what today's young feel is their right to have they do need 100k for that. When I show them those are not rights but privileges based on income and you can actually live on 25k they see it as an impossibility.

What you suggest above is only for the lucky ones that have the merchandise that would actually sell, so to speak. How about the other 99%+ that can't do that and still think they are owed a lifestyle of the rich and famous... I guess they are the flash mobs hitting the stores.

edit on 12-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Los Angeles has issued a warning not to congregate in crowds in certain areas, for safety reasons. For the remainder of the year.

Like during the pandemic.

I suppose its soon that the warning will become an order.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

A good modern push bike with plenty of gears and an aluminum frame, along with some spare tires and tubes will do the business. You can do a hundred miles a day without too much effort. Planning a trip with the wind behind you downhill could push that up quite a bit.

Electric scooters and bikes are getting damn good these days and cheaper.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I suppose its soon that the warning will become an order.

I guess they are tired of flash mobs raping businesses.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

sadly the remainder are the extremes there is a reason as of now a lot of trans have onlyfans accounts, they have a that transitory window to wealth.. but it will close soon enough and they''ll no longer be able to sell that of themselves..

think the difference between the high class prostitutes and those slain by the likes of jack the ripper, that is more the society we reflect, the one plagued with drink/drugs and violence where most have the same value as Mary Ann Nichols..

the thing is we really do reflect that dark period, be it the value of a life, drink, drugs, violence, jack the rippers London was little different to a modern western city, single parents, abortions all at similar levels as society crumbled.
edit on 12-8-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

that these things trc=ack back to social media informs us of the trouble we are in..

in my mind it started with the arab spring 2010 then the uks blackberry riots 2011, where it was north american social media its now chinese social media.. it inferes there is a bigger game afoot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join