It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rules For Thee But Not For Me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: PorkChop96

I don't think she should have been fired, if she wasn't teaching racism, then it's her own opinions.

She doesn't get paid to teach her opinions. She gets paid to teach facts.

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: network dude
Blacks can't be racist.

I hope you are just kidding around because they absolutely can be and many are.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

... that's the problem with the Fox News mentality.....

The problem with CNN and MSNBC mentality is their unending untrue mantra of 'blacks are all victims'.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When we start punishing people for different opinions then free speech has died.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it really an "opinion" when she is talking about killing her sisters bf for being white? Pretty sure if it were the other way around, it would be a hate crime.....

I am of the firm belief that if you willfully start talking about taking away someone else right to live, you lose you right to free speech.
edit on 9-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Is it really an "opinion" when she is talking about killing her sisters bf for being white? Pretty sure if it were the other way around, it would be a hate crime.....

I am of the firm belief that if you willfully start talking about taking away someone else right to live, you lose you right to free speech.

What sister hasn't wanted to kill their siblings boyfriend?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Touché

But, to their defense, most of them don't post it all over SM accompanied by very racist remarks......then deny it at your job before ultimately being fired
edit on 9-8-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Touché

But, to their defense, most of them don't post it all over SM accompanied by very racist remarks......then deny it at your job before ultimately being fired

The woke are anti free speech.
They will fire even their own for the unity of the Party of Woke.

The Party of Woke is against the Constitution.

The leftists WANT us cheering this, so when they fire some white guy for liking a meme, they can justify it.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
True

They are awful people

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Here is a Link to the video of her speaking

Black Texas Teacher Goes On Rant Because Her Sister Is Dating A 'Cave-Dweller' (White Man) Video Link

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

Here comes the stereotypes of all blacks because of one idiot. Nice dog whistle 😗🐕

“Blacks be racist and stuff”

I agree with Network Dude. The intent of this post is not to be one of those "all blacks are racist" discussions.

The intent of this post is to be a white person's pity party. It's supposed to be one of those "white people are the REAL victims" discussions. It's a competition to see who can claim to be the most aggrieved.

Although, to be honest, I've never been able to figure out why anyone would want to win that particular contest.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Reparations

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Reparations

“Wez wuz conquerors tho”

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Reparations

“Wez wuz conquerors tho”

The best seen so far

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Reparations

“Wez wuz conquerors tho”

The best seen so far

😁 just trying to add a little humor to the day.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

you don't get it either. Blacks can't be racist. They are the victim class. Victims aren't racist....they're victims.

That is what anti-racists. liberals, and US academics tell insist is gospel truth:

Blacks are incapable of being racist

because history proves that those who do not have enough of the hormone/protein melanin are born to be evil oppressors

and it is the direct wilful evil doing of white fetuses that they were born with less melanin than black people

with history proving that white people are born evil oppressors, genetically having a desire to oppress the

innocent black people who are incapable of being racist due to their superior hormone/protein levels which make skin darker.

edit on 8/9/23 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Reparations

“Wez wuz conquerors tho”

The best seen so far

Pre, or Post, Golden Horde?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Thank you for that link!

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   

You could not be further from the truth my friend. If you feel you are the victim here, that is on you.

The intent of this thread was to show that the other side of the "everything racist" card has been shown. She got what she deserved and I hope she can never teach young children, or anyone for that matter, ever again.

There is no contest here, the white man will always be the problem and everyone else will always be the victim. That is the sad reality in which we live in.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan2

No, I'm reflecting the views of the elites in charge of the narrative when I say blacks can't be racist. Those who champion DEI, BLM, and intersectionality will tell you that blacks can't be racist. If you studied the movement, you would better understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Here comes the stereotypes of all blacks because of one idiot. Nice dog whistle 😗🐕

“Blacks be racist and stuff”

I agree with Network Dude. The intent of this post is not to be one of those "all blacks are racist" discussions.

The intent of this post is to be a white person's pity party. It's supposed to be one of those "white people are the REAL victims" discussions. It's a competition to see who can claim to be the most aggrieved.

Although, to be honest, I've never been able to figure out why anyone would want to win that particular contest.

🎯 you were actually correct. Look at the response from him to you. It was actually a thread meant to be a pity party for white men, wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join