It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols and hyroclyphs in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So I had rather vivid dreams last night. In the middle of this vivid dream I saw a white glowing spinning circle that had all kinds of symbols on it. The symbols looked to be a hyroclyph of some kind. As it was spinning the circle came closer and closer and grew brighter.
I felt a sense of anger and urgency from it , if that makes sense.

I also think I saw tall and slender figures, but that's probably meaningless.
I've always had a fascination with dreams . To me they seem like an access to another realm , perhaps inter dimensional.

So what do you think the symbols could mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Hieroglyph.

Glyph means symbol. Hiero means holy, or sacred.

And it would be hard to even attempt to help you with what they are unless you show us what they look like. Can you create a picture and post what the symbols looked like?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Hieroglyph.

Glyph means symbol. Hiero means holy, or sacred.

And it would be hard to even attempt to help you with what they are unless you show us what they look like. Can you create a picture and post what the symbols looked like?

No, it went to fast the hyroclyphs were on a white bright spinning circle of some sort. It's not the first time I had a dream with strange symbols. I just remember thinking they resembled hyroclyphs. Maybe I was also lucid dreaming ?
I didn't expect many answers as it's off course vague what I provide

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Im jealous people always have such vivid enthralling and meaningful dreams to share. Mine are always a jumbled mess of changing landscapes.

Like I might come across a strange disk of symbols but it would be after walking down my apartment hallway into a supermarket and then somehow into an airport terminal where the symbol appears as I board a plane that turns into a train on the inside.

I feel left out, my dreams rarely hold a single point of emphasis.
edit on 7-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually now that I look back to the dream I remember being aware I was in my bed and 'asleep' even though it didn't feel like sleep and dreaming, more like some hyped up experience
It almost felt like I was being forced to see this image with the hyroclyphs

edit on 7-8-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join