It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOL ORBITAL LASER PLATFORM & CONTROL UNIT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Why yes you too can buy this unit and get rid of any feds that might be on your back or any other group for that matter.

There are alot of funny links on this site I got a big kick out of it so I decided to post it here.

www.villainsupply.com...

Falcon

who

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Even with all the latest and greatest technology out there, my money is on the blimp.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I always wanted to ride in a blimp

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
HAARP....who the hell wants HAARP when one can simply "trash" anyone, anybody, and any group they so want! Live in a bad neighborhood? Ever wanted to "clean up" New York, Washington D.C., or San Francisco? Hell, ever wanted to just wipe out whomever you wanted?

Your in luck! With the ROENTGEN 8000 Ground-Based Gauss Projector, anything is possible. Want to really "enlighten" everyone around you to what the Chaos Theory really means? Simply turn this baby on to "full" and you have the prime weapon of mass mayhem and chaos. Please be sure to read and re-read the fine print due to the fact that this may be contrived as a "murderous act." But hey.....even the neighborhood police can be dealt with therefore, who gives a #!?

Note:
Parental Guidance is highly advised. Kids must be 18 years of age to use. Those of mental instability are highly to enjoy!

All this and more for the mere price of $1,700,000,000!!
Please be sure to specify 'quantity' and 'click' here:

We do offer an exclusive payment plan for those who wish to opt for this in light of having insuffecient funds to pay in full. Interests rates begin at 23.9% Credit approval pending.

Hilarious site falcon! Please don't mind my ad-lib.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Seekerof]

top topics

join