It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Support Law And Order That Is Not Enforced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
First, if I actually did live in the States, I would try my best to be self-employed. Why... I would not want to pay Federal Taxes. State Taxes, I most likely would find a way to pay. But to support the NO LAW shall be enforced by the criminals in the White House and the GANG of Statesmanship in D.C. well they can butt out.
edit on 8/1/2023 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you're self employed and don't pay your taxes, the IRS will see to it that you're no longer self employed.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

If you're self employed and don't pay your taxes, the IRS will see to it that you're no longer self employed.

At my age I won't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
One of the biggest problems is that nearly half the country doesn't pay federal taxes. No surprisingly they mostly support the party of free stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's easy to cook the books. Only accept cash, save all your receipts, and do some creative accounting. You should be able to make it seem like you had more business expenses and little profits, then pay no taxes.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79
One of the biggest problems is that nearly half the country doesn't pay federal taxes. No surprisingly they mostly support the party of free stuff.

I don't support free handouts from the govt. I think any able body can get stuff "free/donated" by the govt. but should do voluntary work for the community.

My post is about being short-changed by the corrupt/dishonest/anti-American politicians in office.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
It's easy to cook the books. Only accept cash, save all your receipts, and do some creative accounting. You should be able to make it seem like you had more business expenses and little profits, then pay no taxes.

Former state tax agent here.

Ever hear of a "Lifestyle Audit"?

It's the IRS version of colonoscopy, minus the anesthesia. It is particularly common among non-paying, and/or non-filling "sole proprietorships".

Usually the result of a "good citizen" dropping a dime on a "cash only" (cash significantly) owner who appears to be living the "larger life" in front of someone who holds a grudge.

If you're convicted, the IRS will pay the snitch up to 10% of the unpaid tax.

Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Former state tax agent here.

Ever hear of a "Lifestyle Audit"?

It's the IRS version of colonoscopy, minus the anesthesia. It is particularly common among non-paying, and/or non-filling "sole proprietorships".

Usually the result of a "good citizen" dropping a dime on a "cash only" (cash significantly) owner who appears to be living the "larger life" in front of someone who holds a grudge.

If you're convicted, the IRS will pay the snitch up to 10% of the unpaid tax.

Good Luck!

How do you feel aabout Hunter getting away with the 5 year limit of not filling taxes? Was that story true?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I would try my best to be self-employed. Why... I would not want to pay Federal Taxes. State Taxes,

lol you would fit right into the Libertarian Party.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

The problem is everyone seems to be mentally retarded.
We are surrounded.
Ending fed taxes is/was just in the house ways and means committee, but Nooooooooooooo, Biden, the White powder House and trannyschool!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Ooooh I'm so scared.....

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There are legitimate reasons for not filing a US federal income tax return. Perfectly legal.

But, without knowing the details of his particular case, I would have no way of knowing if he qualified under one or more of those reasons.

So, no opinion.
edit on 31-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Jason79

The problem is everyone seems to be mentally retarded.
We are surrounded.
Ending fed taxes is/was just in the house ways and means committee, but Nooooooooooooo, Biden, the White powder House and trannyschool!!!!

Sounds about right. RETARDED.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

What do you mean nearly half? No federal employee pays taxes of any kind because it is paid for by taxes. No state employee pays any taxes because they are paid by taxes. No public teachers, no military, no police, no ferrest service, none of them.

You ment the people getting benefits but I think those I listed probably equal that number.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
What do you mean nearly half? No federal employee pays taxes of any kind because it is paid for by taxes. No state employee pays any taxes because they are paid by taxes. No public teachers, no military, no police, no ferrest service, none of them.

You ment the people getting benefits but I think those I listed probably equal that number.

Not to mention the biggest welfare states are red states.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
First, if I actually did live in the States, I would try my best to be self-employed. Why... I would not want to pay Federal Taxes. State Taxes, I most likely would find a way to pay. But to support the NO LAW shall be enforced by the criminals in the White House and the GANG of Statesmanship in D.C. well they can butt out.

You can choose to not go along with the system. Bucking the system comes with consequences. Consequences that most people are not willing to pay, so they speak a good game, but they never get their behind out of the bleachers.

There is a cost that goes with not paying the Piper. Most can't afford it or are not willing to pay it, so they go along to get along.

Old folk are the only ones that probably understand the values and the true costs that go along with standing for what you believe to be "right", and rejecting that which we believe to be wrong.

But our numbers are few, our time is short, and we are not seen as a threat. So we are viewed as mentally incapacitated, nuisances, that are barely tolerated, and easily eliminated.

If we can't get our own children to believe us, learn from us, and support us, than the game is over.

Society and the system has done a much better job at controlling the minds of the children than we have. They have been doing it for much longer and with great success. Look at what they did to us.

They should be proud of how they led us right down the path that we stand on today. Passing on to our next generation all the characteristics they taught is to.

Yeah. Parents and grandparents alike, we are mainly responsible for what we see, and what we will get.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I did it for 20 years, you can easily get away with working for cash with 2 caveats.

You have to be someone people actually want to hire… don’t get sloppy. Be better than your competition in every way you can.

Don’t get greedy and start making too much money. They have limited resources and have to prioritize who they go after. Keep it to surviving if you want to stay under their radar. If you’re thriving they’ll take notice.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If you cannot change yourself, how can you change the world?

My impression of the Japanese culture is that is have a very strong social cohesion. Maybe that is some of the honour code of the Samurai still living strong? The Subaru cars have a strong engine, even heard Harley Davidson moved engine production to Japan because they do build a good engine. Getting those oil seals right is an engineering feat.

Sure, some of government is whacked out retarded corrupt nonsense. Government has also gotten a lot of things right over the years. We have a common language, currency, road rules and other stuff that generally works, its hard dealing with the psychopathic nature of humanity at times.

For myself, I have cash in hand jobs along with others. I am not ready to go on the Disability Support Pension or get labelled as a Dead S# P#. I declare what I earn, I might lose a few bucks hear and there, not enough to break the bank and I will survive. If you ever want to go for a loan one day, they like to see some cash flow happening.

I have played cheat mode in some games at times, its not as engaging. Does work set you free? It helps in my personal dignity in getting things done. About 1-5% is the average psychopathic / sociopath nature of humanity. Many of these do rise to the top at there win at all costs approach. If things are going to keep running it is because most people do the right thing. Evil does destroy the wicked. Maybe not today or tomorrow or even in this life time.

I see the universe defines us by our actions. Whatever that means?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So you have been bothered by politics in the US for decades or just partaking of the currently flavor?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Based on SNAP, the states with the highest number of welfare recipients are California with 1,911,000 SNAP households, followed by Florida with 1,632,000, and Texas with 1,595,000. New York and Pennsylvania complete the top five, with 1,520,000 and 946,000 households benefiting from SNAP, respectively.

you sure about that ?

new topics

top topics

join