It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up of Tifany Dover

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It doesn't just look like her, it's her because she didn't die. She passed out. It's pretty common after any vaccine, that's why they make you wait 15-30 minutes to leave after you get a shot. I saw it happen in person twice with covid vaccines.

Anyway, you are going to be talking to yourself from here on out, because no evidence will ever be good enough for you. I've provided it in spades, but even if I were to pick her up and bring her over to your house it wouldn't be good enough. You WANT so badly for her to be dead that you're using bullsh1t excuses like, deep fakes, actresses, etc...

She's alive.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Whether she's dead or not, does not bring back those that are, of which I know two, one of whom was only 25. The absolute rampant damage that has been caused by this 'vaccine' is becoming increasingly obvious every day. All those that pushed this; docs, govts, health authorites, and pharma shills, are culpable as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Missterious

Whether she's dead or not, does not bring back those that are, of which I know two, one of whom was only 25. The absolute rampant damage that has been caused by this 'vaccine' is becoming increasingly obvious every day. All those that pushed this; docs, govts, health authorites, and pharma shills, are culpable as far as I can see.

Why is it that only those who were anti-vax from the get go are the only ones who know multiple people who died or were injured?

I know ONE person who took a trip to the hospital with chest pains, 17 year old boy. He's 19 now, and about to start his 2nd year of college football.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Read the definition for a vaccine, this is not a vaccine it is gene therapy being spun as a vaccine, so calling anyone an anti-vaxer is pushing it.
According to a report, the Pontes family in Portugal never got paid off, so if you ask them she is long gone.

edit on 31-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No because I also said.

Not saying it is or isnt, dont know anything about her.

Then I asked a question, I suppose if I used and ! in my first sentence maybe you would have caught that.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It never made any sense that the official account was she was tired of being targeted by those saying she died so she disappeared from all social media and basically went silent running and disappeared. All she had to do was just appear for the cameras right then and there ( no masks) and say I'm okay. She didn't. Her husband listed himself as single. She was incognito persona non grata for like 2 years. BTW, she does look different now. Is it her? I'm not convinced. But i hope the vaxx didn't kill he rlike it did so many others. 7 figure payout from the hospital. Why?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
All she had to do was just appear for the cameras right then and there ( no masks) and say I'm okay. She didn't.

She has now. It went exactly as it did the first 2 times she showed her face shortly after the shot.

"It's not really her" "deepfake" "photoshop". So why would she continue to bother?

She's finally back on social media, and same sh1t. Nothing will ever convince you.

originally posted by: DutchowlHer husband listed himself as single.

No he didn't. In fact, here's a notarized document they signed together in August 2021.

services.revenue-dekalbco-al.us...

Do you know how notarizing works?

She was incognito persona non grata for like 2 years.

On social media. I see friends and family disappear from social media all the time. Anyone would disappear if tens of thousands of anti-vax whackjobs were bombarding everything you post.

BTW, she does look different now. Is it her? I'm not convinced. But i hope the vaxx didn't kill he rlike it did so many others. 7 figure payout from the hospital. Why?

Most people look different without a mask, and hair dye is a thing. Her old pictures on Instagram look exactly like the girl making tik tok videos now, because it's her. What payout are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yeh an incognito person, who does silly dance moves on tic toc another dancing nurse. it's fake just like the masked Joe Biden, believe or don't believe, you cant have high-profile people dropping dead with the nonvax, public perception is all.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Yeh an incognito person, who does silly dance moves on tic toc another dancing nurse. it's fake just like the masked Joe Biden, believe or don't believe, you cant have high-profile people dropping dead with the nonvax, public perception is all.

She's not high profile lol. Well, she wasn't until nutjobs made her famous. Even now, ask a normal person who she is and they'll have no idea.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Any statement of degree must have a comparison, Tiffany Dover collapsed in front of a live camera which was there to promote the vaccine as safe and effective. Mable Jones collapsed at home and died of a heart attack after taking the vaccine. Is propaganda irrelevant. So compared with Mable Jones she is definitely high profile. and would become a meme if not controlled by active debunking.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

No, seriously, the rest of the world understands why you have to sit down for 15 minutes or so after getting a shot of any sort.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Trying to normalize an 800 percent increase in heart attacks among the boosted population for which the figures are quite robust. Would require a wise person to sit down for the rest of their life just in case.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Trying to normalize an 800 percent increase in heart attacks among the boosted population for which the figures are quite robust. Would require a wise person to sit down for the rest of their life just in case.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Really? 800%?

Trolling confirmed.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Confirmed by whom, here we have a rumble vid of the new Tiffany compared to the old Tiffany, the new Tiffany is a couple of inches higher than the original. They don't even look similar, of course, the new Tiff will be replacing the old Ttiff on Instagram.They could have done better?? rumble.com...
edit on 1-8-2023 by anonentity because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Confirmed by whom

Absolutely anyone with a 2 digit IQ.

edit on 1-8-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Since you are a great contributor and are obviously following the trends, is it your position that everything is generally normal and that there is nothing whatsoever showing up that is abnormal to the pre-Covid days, which would be cause for any alarm?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Is it your position that everything is generally normal and that there is nothing whatsoever showing up that is abnormal to the pre-Covid days, which would be cause for any alarm?

Honestly, yes. When it comes to people's physical health.

Mental health... 😬

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Of course, I would tend to disagree, mainly because of factors that have occurred, like giving the vax to children when they are at zero risk. This makes no sense as it would be a waste of resources. But if the vax was for something else entirely then it would make sense. This has got very little traction considering that it seems to be an actual fact. You have the evil Klaus Swab saying that you will be chipped in the future. While everyone is screaming "no way" you find out that DARPA is deep into this and people are emitting a Bluetooth code. They are emitting it everywhere the vaccine has been rolled out, just like your smart fridge and TV. Each code is different and therefore unique to the emitter, and anywhere there is a smart device it reports location back to a central server. This pandemic would be the only way that they could get everyone chipped, so while everyone is going on about the vax genocide, they didn't realize they were signing up for the Internet of all things.rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Here is an in-depth analysis of the new tiff and the old tiff, they don't match. alternativenarrative.substack.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join