It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover up of Tifany Dover

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
They said she fainted after you know what, fact-checkers got involved spouting the same stuff, there was even a video of someone who looked like her, the only problem is when you search the death records she still ends up being dead. They really had to do a job on this one and hope the public memory was the same as a gnat. Remember her vid went viral so they had to start the BS machine. Check it out. and look at her death record. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lol! She's so dead that she has a tik tok channel and a podcast now, and her family has posted several pictures of her at gatherings.
edit on 29-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Amazing since she is long deceased. Post one so we can all have a look.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

www.tiktok.com...

I await your response of, "tHaT's nOt ReALLy HeR". She has another, older account with her daughter.
edit on 29-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I can search my name on some of these databases and I show up as deceased. It is the responsibility of the person making the claims to investigate them. If you haven't actually investigated any of the evidence on either side of this, whether it proves or disproves your (or maybe the person making the video) claims how on earth can you say something like... "amazing since she is long deceased" when you haven't even looked into or managed to provide any proof whatsoever that she is dead.

If the topic is that important to you, I would think you would care about it enough to actually look into both sides of the issue. But you demand others do your research for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ch1nch1lla
I can search my name on some of these databases and I show up as deceased. It is the responsibility of the person making the claims to investigate them. If you haven't actually investigated any of the evidence on either side of this, whether it proves or disproves your (or maybe the person making the video) claims how on earth can you say something like... "amazing since she is long deceased" when you haven't even looked into or managed to provide any proof whatsoever that she is dead.

If the topic is that important to you, I would think you would care about it enough to actually look into both sides of the issue. But you demand others do your research for you.

Her death certificate was added to Ancestry by someone named Livia Urit from Massillon, Ohio. They are in no way connected.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ch1nch1lla

This is an obvious whitewash job with all the fact checkers, the conspiracy theorist targeted her, What utter BS? of course this is not the same person nowhere near like it. In fact, the whole thing is suspicious that the usual performers come out with this, with their usual simpering voices. This girl is ten years younger. In fact, even in the comments people who
thought she might be alive after watching this now believe she is dead.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

How can you get into a database and find out who posted anything? Decal county records, don't lie. Nice try though.

edit on 29-7-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

www.tiktok.com...

I await your response of, "tHaT's nOt ReALLy HeR". She has another, older account with her daughter.

Come on now. You know that's totally a clone.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

This journalist has offered a hundred thousand dollars to Tiffany all she has to do is pick it up from her???? www.bitchute.com... Of course she never will.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

How can you get into a database and find out who posted anything? Decal county records, don't lie. Nice try though.

Death certificates are also confidential for 25 years in Alabama. It's unobtainable. It's fake. This Livia chick created the entire family tree. That information is absolutely on the site. They're not actually connected or related in any way.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:27 PM
link   

We are not talking about Ancestry dot com. We are talking about the local county death records.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   

We are not talking about Ancestry dot com. We are talking about the local county death records.

In which there is no record of her death.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Here is another showing the county's death record, along with who impersonated her in the group photo. In the early days of the rollout, they must have used the real thing, thinking it was safe and effective. Doing it live obviously got too dicey. www.bitchute.com...

But wait according to the wayback machine ,here we have the Telfair County records database clearly showing she has passed. Highlighted. web.archive.org...://www.searchquarry.com/namesearch/results?trackstat=homepage-&fname=Tiffany&lname=Dover&recordtype=Dea th&state=all

But wait now you will find that she has been scrubbed from the internet. There are even disinformation campaigns going down to say that she is alive on Facebook. They have not done a very thorough job on this one.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Here is another showing the county's death record, along with who impersonated her in the group photo. In the early days of the rollout, they must have used the real thing, thinking it was safe and effective. Doing it live obviously got too dicey. www.bitchute.com...

There is no county death record for her.

Who is impersonating her at her family Christmas parties?

These were posted on Facebook by her sister December 2021, a year after her shot. The blonde girl next to her is her daughter that she now does tik tok videos with. Here's their latest video.

www.tiktok.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Check my previous post for the death record second listed, the rest is probably damage control. She can't be there if her death is listed. A year after her shot she was not working at the Chatanooga hospital according to the interview on youtube. When a lie is told it gets so complex that it falls apart.

The "Son of Eli" in the comments on this vid did a search and found that all her immediate family seemed to be on the death records list as well. A thing of this magnitude might be overkill. Who really knows, but if I could get a hundred grand just for turning up and saying "Hi!" I would. Her name has gone super viral and could be a massive problem for big pharma if the vax did take her out.If it did then covering this up would have to be a number one priority. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 29-7-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Check my previous post for the death record second listed, the rest is probably damage control. She can't be there if her death is listed. A year after her shot she was not working at the Chatanooga hospital according to the interview on youtube. When a lie is told it gets so complex that it falls apart.

I can't believe I just sat through a whole sh1tchute video, but here we go. You could have easily gone to the DeKalb county website and seen that that tiny little cropped screenshot in the video was fake. It looks nothing like the site, and you have to pay for birth and death records. There's no search function, you have to email them and pay $21 for it. Go ahead, email [email protected] and ask them for her death record. Please post a screenshot of their response. I'll send you $21 to obtain the record if they say they have it.

I see you added to your previous response. Your link doesn't work, but Telfair county is in Georgia. Did she teleport to Georgia to die right after her shot? The video shows a fake DeKalb County website, and you regurgitate a link to Telfair County Georgia. Which is it?

BRB with pictures that make you and that absolute walnut that you linked to on bitchute look stupid about the claims that it's not her in the group photo.

Bitchute is rotting your brain.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not saying it is or isnt, dont know anything about her.

But weren't people recently concerned about AI being able to fake video and digital imagery?

Thats all I got.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

along with who impersonated her in the group photo

Same tiny mole on her forehead, same exact sloppy eyebrow plucking or wax job that I put a small purple dot under one tiny imperfection that even the most avid impersonator would not have noticed or been able to recreate. The eyebrow is shaped EXACTLY the same!

The eyes... Lighting is a thing in photos that changes stuff. Lemme lighten that up for you.

It gets blurry when you zoom this much, but there's no denying that's the same face.

That's her eyes.

The "Son of Eli" in the comments on this vid did a search and found that all her immediate family seemed to be on the death records list as well.

OMG, stop embarrassing yourself!
edit on 30-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
But weren't people recently concerned about AI being able to fake video and digital imagery?

You're really going to resort to that?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join