It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former anti-abortion activist arrested on child sex abuse charges

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Also, Aide to Alabama Lt. Gov.

Lt. Gov. Will Ainsworth once called Cole Wagner “a whiz-kid” and a “bright, young guy”

AS THE CHAIR of Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama in 2018, Cole Wagner helped muscle into the Alabama Constitution a new amendment declaring the state recognized “the sanctity of unborn life and the rights of unborn children.” On Friday, the Alabama Political Reporter broke the news that Wagner had been arrested for the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. 

It's no wonder why he wants more children to be born. I wonder if he's a fall guy for something going much deeper into the Alabama government?

Disgusting
edit on 28-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: Added link

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

edit on Fri Jul 28 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

As a second choice, lock this creep away for the rest of his life.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Why waste resources to feed and house him for decades? It costs $0 to snap somebody's neck.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Regardless of his stance on abortion rights or his political allegiance, lets not deflect away from the fact he's a horrible Nonce and deserves to be lifed off for good.

Pure scum.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Like I said, life in lockup was my second choice.

I have no problem with the DP.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You had to make this political and about abortion? Plenty of pro-abortion scum pedophiles as well out there, but then you wouldn't post those as that doesn't fit your narrative

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not much info on the charges.
If, he is found guilty, I agree with you lord. Put him out of our misery.

And as another stated. I wonder how much he knows? About higher ups?
Guess we will see.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
You had to make this political and about abortion? Plenty of pro-abortion scum pedophiles as well out there, but then you wouldn't post those as that doesn't fit your narrative

Oh, give me a break. How many threads are there on here about democrat pedophiles? Is their political affiliation highlighted in each and every one of those threads? There are thousands of accusations on here of people accusing democrats of pedophilia with ZERO evidence!

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

You had to make this political and about abortion?

Yes, that's why I resisted saying anything and tried to make the point I did.

We all know that if this had been a Democrat pro-abortionist there would have been plenty from the other side saying how this is evidence of their evilness.

The sad reality is that paedophiles cross all socio-economic and political divides.
Political point-scoring on the subject is contemptible.

Nonces are the worst of the worst.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Also, Aide to Alabama Lt. Gov.

Lt. Gov. Will Ainsworth once called Cole Wagner “a whiz-kid” and a “bright, young guy”

AS THE CHAIR of Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama in 2018, Cole Wagner helped muscle into the Alabama Constitution a new amendment declaring the state recognized “the sanctity of unborn life and the rights of unborn children.” On Friday, the Alabama Political Reporter broke the news that Wagner had been arrested for the sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12. 

It's no wonder why he wants more children to be born. I wonder if he's a fall guy for something going much deeper into the Alabama government?

Disgusting

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Well, except for us conservatives wanting this guy to get 99 years or death …… and your people pretending all the stories about lefty diddlers are false …. You’ve really uncovered a Pulitzer worthy story with this one !
Let’s bring you a couple stories about trans and drag queens chasing the kiddies …. You’ll be screeching that we’re picking on you and lying in a millisecond

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
and your people pretending all the stories about lefty diddlers are false.

Nobody does that.

Let’s bring you a couple stories about trans and drag queens chasing the kiddies …. You’ll be screeching that we’re picking on you and lying in a millisecond

There are a few such threads on here. How would that be picking on me lol? Trans, Republican, drag, Democrat, I don't care. If they're kid fiddlers, kill them.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

and your people pretending all the stories about lefty diddlers are false.

Nobody does that.

There are a few such threads on here. How would that be picking on me lol? Trans, Republican, drag, Democrat, I don't care. If they're kid fiddlers, kill them.

Both of your replies indicate that you’re not interested in being truthful, or you missed a lot of threads recently.
Any recent thread about dirty actions by trans or drag queens, are immediately derailed into genocide and hate and lies accusations. There are very close to zero threads where this isn’t done with supreme readiness and immediate deployment. It’s a whole little team that shows up.
Take a gander, you’ll only miss them if you want to.
edit on 28-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Both of your replies indicate that you’re not interested in being truthful, or you missed a lot of threads recently.
Any recent thread about dirty actions by trans or drag queens, are immediately detailed into genocide and hate and lies claims. There are very close to zero threads where this isn’t done with supreme readiness and immediate deployment. It’s a whole little team that shows up.

Post me some links. I check new threads every day, and I don't remember seeing them. Most I've ever said is that one trans or drag being a pedophile doesn't mean they're all bad people.
edit on 28-7-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The thing is, these kinds of people wrap themselves in in moral superiority and patriotism, using flag and bible as their shield, behind which they ply their evil wiles, while people, unaware, marvel at the secret pedophile, doing God's work, and his plight against evil abortionists and the women who they serve.

edit on 28-7-2023 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Why waste resources to feed and house him for decades? It costs $0 to snap somebody's neck.

I prefer to Castrate them then let them live out their days in shame .

He doesn't deserve a quick death.
edit on 28-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

right, they're just highlighting the fact he's anti abortion to paint all anti-abortion/pro-life people as potential chomos/abusers.

same as when the guy who murdered his Colombian gf met with Rep. Paul Ryan (R) once (because the murderer's son from the previous marriage survived a rare form of cancer), thus implying that Paul Ryan associates with murderers.

other side of the coin: painting all trans and drag queens as chomos, when some just want to live normal lives and perform for fun.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Any recent thread about dirty actions by trans or drag queens, are immediately detailed into genocide and hate and lies claims. There are very close to zero threads where this isn’t done with supreme readiness and immediate deployment. It’s a whole little team that shows up.

Post me some links. I check new threads every day, and I don't remember seeing them. Most I've ever said is that one trans or drag being a pedophile doesn't mean they're all bad people.

at 2.20 grooming, 3.20 trans pedo sex offender , I didn't even watch the whole video it's overwhelmingly clear they are grooming kids (start them young reporter said it in video) .

Bitchute compilation video

This video is banned from youtube (wonder why) so can't complain it's bitchute

pro-abortion activist wearing pedophile symbol
bitchute
edit on 28-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

at 2.20 grooming, 3.20 trans pedo sex offender , I didn't even watch the whole video it's overwhelmingly clear they are grooming kids (start them young reporter said it in video) .

bitchute

That's not even remotely what I asked for. I refuse to give bitchute any traffic, but I believe you that some LGBTQ people are groomers/pedos! Nobody said otherwise. That doesn't make all of them bad people.

And LOL pedo symbols! Give me a break. Lemme guess, a spiral?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The thing is, these kinds of people wrap themselves in in moral superiority and patriotism, using flag and bible as their shield, behind which they ply their evil wiles, while people, unaware, marvel at the secret pedophile, doing God's work, and his plight against evil abortionists and the women who they serve.

What a florid, fabulous, delightful story ! Minus any kind of supporting info !
But a very nice broad brush. Where did you buy it ? I want one too !

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

bitchute

That's not even remotely what I asked for. I refuse to give bitchute any traffic, but I believe you that some LGBTQ people are groomers/pedos! Nobody said otherwise. That doesn't make all of them bad people.

And LOL pedo symbols! Give me a break. Lemme guess, a spiral?

It matters not if you laugh at things. It matters if they either do or don’t have examples, proof, etc.
And they do, and have shared it often.
Let me guess ….. your highly polished art talents let you cancel all examples and comparisons. Coulda guessed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join