It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Legitimate Question ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
From a male- nonbinary perspective.

From the way I act to the way I speak ...

I'm a variation of male.

But I'm a gay male.
edit on 29-7-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABlackCat

originally posted by: Another_Nut

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: incoserv

I think it's about happiness. When someone feels a certain way in their mind/soul/consciousness, when they look at themselves in a mirror naked and don't see that reflected it makes them unhappy.
Same reason some get plastic surgery when everyone around them tells them they don't need it. Lots of plastic surgeries are done very well and not considered mutilation. Like noise jobs and chin jobs.

I say let them be happy. It doesn't hurt me and I don't believe it hurts society ether. In fact I think it's better for society to be happy, free, and have choices and control over our bodies appearance.

thats, literally , a mental illness.... why not let the bulimics binge and purge?

Because it can kill? It's suicidal?

and what have the trans community been doing to themselves?

they are now becoming violent [ eta they are becoming violent because when you tell mentally ill people that there are some people who are trying to commit genocide against them.. well you can understand why..] and they already kill themselves in the higher numbers than jews in concentration camps.

there have been 4 trans mass shooters in the last 5 years ... do you see whats happening yet?

4 shooters since 2018

pretending these people are ok is not only leading to the deaths of those trying to help them but themselves as well.

Data indicate that 82% of transgender individuals have considered killing themselves and 40% have attempted suicide, with suicidality highest among transgender youth.

pubmedlink

by pretending with these people you are doing serious harm .
edit on am720233110America/ChicagoSun, 30 Jul 2023 10:52:27 -0500_7000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

we are re-living a piece of history prior to a world war 2.

If what I have read is correct of course, pre-hitler this type of thing sprang up (no I dont know what triggered it) and hitler used this version of gender affirming care to help gain steam in politics, obviously there was more to it than gender affirming stuff but it played a part.

Keep a close eye on those wanting the presidency.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If gender is just a social interpretation of a person, then there is no difference between men and women.

So why is there women's sports? Why isn't it just sports? Let the boys and girls play together and whomever wins wins. There is no more glass ceiling at work. No more hiring quotas. No more gender pay gap. Not all men get paid the same. Its a fact of life, deal with it. All the bills at the restaurant get split evenly. Put the toilet seat wherever you want, if I can do it so can you.

This might work after all...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The world must be quite a confusing place once you start to think you're an orange.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Why is attermpting to physically alter one's external equipment somehow "affirming." If that equipment does not define one why must it be surgically or medically revised?

You would have to ask each person individually why they decided to go that route, but collectively once they learn of this option many want it, and as the trans population grows so will the desire for these types of surgeries.

The rising awareness among the transgender population about gender reassignment surgeries is the primary trend in the global gender reassignment surgery market growth. There has been an increase in the demand for gender reassignment surgery globally. The advent of social media has provided the transgender population with a tool for increased visibility and has led to improved societal understanding and acceptance. All transgender people who wish to transition should be offered fertility consultation to explore their options, which may involve fertility preservation, such as sperm or oocyte cryopreservation.

www.technavio.com...#:~:text=The%20number%20of%20gender%20reassignment,than%20that%20 in%20the%20US.

I also have a legitimate question: why do you care what these adults do to their bodies?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Why would the trans population be growing?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Good question considering birth rates are down. I can't find any answers to that question - yet.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Good question considering birth rates are down. I can't find any answers to that question - yet.

Its the grooming.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

Why do you care what adults do to their bodies, is my legit question for the day?

The OP's legit question is why do they have affirmation after surgery.
edit on q00000038831America/Chicago5151America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

Why do you care what adults do to their bodies, is my legit question for the day?

What does that have to do with grooming ?

Also i dont care what a person does with his or her body. I also don't believe a doctor would help if i asked to have my arms cut off because i dont think i should have arms.

Same applies to a 17 year olds dick or a 14 year olds breasts.

The mentally ill need help, they dont need access to our kids to spread their linguistic falsehoods.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

Also i dont care what a person does with his or her body. I also don't believe a doctor would help if i asked to have my arms cut off because i dont think i should have arms.

The mentally ill need help, they dont need access to our kids to spread their linguistic falsehoods.

What does grooming have to do with the reality of this issue?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

You seem as confused about this conversation as you are about what a woman is

Maybe try to follow along?
edit on am820233109America/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2023 09:04:09 -0500_8000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

You seem as confused about this conversation as you do about what a woman is

The subject is what does grooming have to do with the reality of this issue? I mentioned nothing about what a woman is, nor did the OP, nor is this thread about that. Try to stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Its the grooming.

You seem as confused about this conversation as you do about what a woman is

The subject is what does grooming have to do with the reality of this issue? I mentioned nothing about what a woman is, nor did the OP, nor is this thread about that. Try to stay on topic.

Come on you can do it! Just read... I know its hard for you to both read and understand .. but i have faith in you!

Come on! You can do it!
edit on am820233109America/ChicagoThu, 03 Aug 2023 09:02:23 -0500_8000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

My belief is that this is a by product of child molesting which ranges from the victim not coming forward to prosecute the molesters.

It seems to be easier to live a lie than face the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join