It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive drop off in live births.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

www.vox.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sorry that's all I have time for, got to run.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Byrd

www.vox.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Sorry that's all I have time for, got to run.

Those are decent articles, yes, but they're not exactly the scenario you were proposing.

There's nothing about "open borders" there. Malinoski is not proposing "open borders" in what he said. He does point out rightly that the people doing a lot of menial work are immigrants, and sometimes they're illegal immigrants -- and he's not wrong. We can't mow our lawn (we're both over 70) and we pay to have our lawn serviced. The big lawn service companies may be run by someone who looks like you and me, but their laborers are usually immigrants.

He is correct. That's who's doing our labor. That's who's working in our nursing homes, etc. And he's right that not many Americans are raising their kids with the idea that "your future career is in mowing lawns and doing lawn care" or "your future career is emptying bedpans and taking care of people in a nursing home" (a job that I did indeed do, back in the day.)ig

But Malinoski doesn't say "we need open borders" - as your roleplaying scenario suggested that Democrats say. Nor is there anything in that article (or any others on his speech) about the Democrat Party having an "open borders" policy in their platform or anywhere else.

This is not a primary source or any evidence for your hypothetical scenario.

The analysis by Vox is nice (I truly like this article... very balanced view and good discussion though it focuses on only one angle and is over 3 years old) but it's not a primary source for Democrat beliefs and policies and platform (which is what your roleplaying exercise was supposed to present.) The Vox article also contradicts a point someone made (was it you?) about how expensive illegal immigrants are to the system (I'm not condoning illegals; I'm simply pointing out what Vox said.)

So again, no primary source or any evidence for your hypothetical scenario.

And this is what I'm protesting.

I feel that with our level of education it behooves us to set examples by making certain that our comments are well-sourced and based on primary sources and on material that is as unbiased as possible.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey think of it this way global warming will decrease since less people. It may also usher in the collapse of other things but mehhhhh we need a reset button

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

It is a pure information war, with the fact-checkers ready to read a counterargument from their sheet, the moment they feel the need to try and neutralize an argument. This alone must tell us that something fishy is going down.

Take this for instance, as soon as they supposedly got the gene sequence from China, within three hours, they were able to send the recipe for the vaccine to the manufacturers, That's Astra Zenaka BS for a start. Then the guy asks the firm why the manufacture date on the vial for current distribution is labeled 2018. Just stupid simple mistakes that were bound to show up if there was a deception going on.www.bitchute.com...

The design of the vaccine genomic sequence does not take very long, and in fact several candidates are usually constructed in a short time period and so multiple designs are initially produced for comparison.

The thing that still takes time is the testing and trial phases which hone in on the version of the vaccine that is the best of the designs.

Once the best candidate is determined, there is further trial and testing to receive approval for use.

Also, the substrate for carrying the genomic payload, in AstraZaneca's case the attenuated adenovirus that carries the genomic package into the cell, could well have been manufactured and prepared in advance of the creation of the specific engineered genomic sequence being added to the adenovirus.

The adenovirus has to be still able to penetrate the cell, but without it replicating and becoming an infectious disease. So it has to be in a precarious state where it is viable, but ineffective at replication.

The use of an adenovirus as a carrier of vaccines had already been established technology for some time and is used in multiple 'viral-vector' type vaccines. It is the genomic payload that was the new part that was being designed to be carried by already existing viral vector technology.

edit on 30/7/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
If birth rates are falling significantly thoughts must go to multiple injections of who knows what affecting reproduction. Why do you think laws on abortion were changed in America, under a democrat president? Perhaps to mask the decline in pregnancy and births?

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Since the Israeli chairman of the medical ethics board resigned because they were going to use them on pregnant women without testing tells the whole story.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Since the Israeli chairman of the medical ethics board resigned because they were going to use them on pregnant women without testing tells the whole story.

Yes, but they have now been tested in use.

Also, please provide a link that shows that an 'Israel chairman of the medical ethics board resigned" because of concerns over the COVID vaccines use.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Statista shows australia birthrate in 2022 is 50% lower than previous years... www.statista.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

What! Don't you trust me? nofrakkingconsensus.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   

They have now been tested in use???

Do you think it's ok to build a plane while flying?

edit on 1-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

How did they get flying before building the plane?

But planes are tested at the same time they are first flown.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is that with millions of passengers on board that have been told it's safe?

In November, recently retired head of vaccine R&D at Pfizer, Kathrin Jansen, said “we flew the aeroplane while we were still building it. We couldn’t wait for data, we had to do so much at risk.” That’s two far-reaching admissions in two months proving that the Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were pushed to market at warp speed which virtually guarantees that proper scientific protocols were abandoned.

edit on 1-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Statista shows australia birthrate in 2022 is 50% lower than previous years... www.statista.com...

As of the end of June.

So, unless no-one was born in the second half of 2022, Australia's birth rate is about normal.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

ah, thanks for correcting.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What! Don't you trust me? nofrakkingconsensus.com...

Here's the translated Wikipedia page for that Doctor. He resigned from a council, the "Public Emergency Council for the Corona Crisis" whose sole purpose was denial of the seriousness of the COVID-19 crisis (it protested against the declaration of a state of emergency due to the corona virus and expressed opposition to the blanket vaccination against Covid-19).

According to the Wikipedia page, "He retired from the association in 2021 and supported a vaccine against COVID-19" - the exact opposite of what the article from the page you linked implied.

The Wikipedia page even supplied additional sources: Another retiree from the Corona Emergency Council: "I vaccinated my grandchildren". It quoted Professor Dolan saying: "My little grandchildren were also vaccinated, I am in favor of vaccinations. I resigned from the council about six months ago due to personal circumstances and decided not to return."

You see, it pays to take a skeptical approach and to read (and understand) all the facts or otherwise you might believe complete lies.

edit on 1/8/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Is that with millions of passengers on board that have been told it's safe?

In November, recently retired head of vaccine R&D at Pfizer, Kathrin Jansen, said “we flew the aeroplane while we were still building it. We couldn’t wait for data, we had to do so much at risk.” That’s two far-reaching admissions in two months proving that the Pfizer mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were pushed to market at warp speed which virtually guarantees that proper scientific protocols were abandoned.

OK, so has the rush resulted in a bad vaccine, or have the results in the real-world use shown that the Pfizer vaccine (that she actually ran a 30,000 patient study on) was in fact one of the best of any of the approved vaccines?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You and I know the spin on the information is now ridiculous. In my part of the woods, ambulances are piling up outside of ER, and waiting hours to get their patients seen too. After they have already waited hours for an ambulance to arrive. Normalizing this is not helpful. We really do have a health emergency now.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You and I know the spin on the information is now ridiculous. In my part of the woods, ambulances are piling up outside of ER, and waiting hours to get their patients seen too. After they have already waited hours for an ambulance to arrive. Normalizing this is not helpful. We really do have a health emergency now.

As someone who has had an operation (and emergency post operative care in a different hospital), and has visited hospital, including the Emergency department, post the lockdowns, at least 5 times (not all for myself, but also for my family members), I'll call BS on that as an over-generalization.

In most hospitals around the world, ER departments are over-stretched, with queues and full waiting rooms, and have been so since well before COVID.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well you obviously don't
live in any of these districts.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well you obviously don't
live in any of these districts.

No, I don't even live in the same country. Nor do you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join