It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sound of Sabotage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you haven't heard, many strange happenings have been occurring with movie theatres in regards to the movie, The Sound of Freedom. This includes things like fire alarms, lights being left on, sound problems, smells, etc. A simple YouTube search will show you many compilations of these events.

Coincidence?

Another aspect to consider is that most of these incidents are occurring at AMC movie theatres. It would seem that AMC is making an intentional effort to curb the success of this film. I wondered about this. Why would they sabotage a movie that could potentially make them a lot of money? It really didn't make sense.

Then I came across this article, and thought I'd share.

12 Chinese-Owned Media Companies...

I'm sure you can see the writing on the wall. Number one on the list is AMC Theatres. This list also includes Dick Clark Productions, Legend Entertainment, Cirque Du Sole, and Riot games, among others. This article was written in 2016.

I really don't believe in coincidences.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
AMC Theaters made a contract with the produces of Sound of Freedom to show their movies in AMC Theaters. I am pretty sure it's not playing in any other chain, from what I gather.

Both the President of AMC Theaters as well as the producers and actor Jim Cavizel have made public statements about how this conspiracy theory is false.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I watched it at my local Regal theater 2 weeks ago.

No issues at all.

Edit:

I'm in Texas, far removed from any centers of the Commie pedos.
edit on 22-7-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I cant stand it, you know they planned it, Imma set it straight this water gate...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It would be neat to see a map that pinpoints each incident that way we could see if it's localized to certain areas or spread out randomly.

The fact that it's happening at all, because I've never even heard or seen this happen to any other film in theaters in my life, is completely suspect.

We are over the target like big time. This ought to be a wake up FOR EVERYONE. We are inundated with evil and the monsters that delight in it.

edit on 7/22/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

You do know that all movie theaters actually just bearly break even on the profits form the movies themselves. They make their money on snacks and drinks. They could care less what is showing as long as it brings in the snackers.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Both the President of AMC Theaters as well as the producers and actor Jim Cavizel have made public statements about how this conspiracy theory is false.

They do not benefit if they say its true and inadvertently drive people away due to fears of a bad movie experience. Also knowing that it is only at AMC theaters makes it an easier target to sabotage.
edit on 22-7-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It would definitely shed some light on what's happening if it was found to be localized to a particular city or region.

Or rather, who might be behind it; a regional manager perhaps.

I think I had problems in a movie, once.
edit on 22-7-2023 by Dapaga because: clarity

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hmm came up on these while watching some of these videos.....interesting

Video1
Video2
edit on 22-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: link fix

Tim Ballard, Inspiration Behind ‘Sound of Freedom,’ Quietly Leaves Anti-Trafficking Group - LINK LINK2

edit on 22-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: add links

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Iv'e seen some reddit posts from movie theater workers saying that this has brought in some not-so-great crowds. Basically people who think they are doing something important by seeing a movie about human trafficking and being obnoxious about it.

And if you attract a lot of conspiracy-minded folks, some might jump to conclusions and assume some random events are a conspiracy.

I do think the topic is important and I don't really understand how some in media are sh!tting on it just because Qanon people are praising it.

edit on 22-7-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Iv'e seen some reddit posts from movie theater workers saying that this has brought in some not-so-great crowds. Basically people who think they are doing something important by seeing a movie about human trafficking and being obnoxious about it.

Sex Trafficking / Sex Crimes are one of the Societal Issues that people wanna make sure they are on the correct side of so much so they can be a bit aggressive about it .

Sex Crimes victims often have seriously repressed rage , and people guilty of Sex Crimes sent to prison are the walking dead.

It's the one issue people don't joke about .
edit on 22-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

And if you attract a lot of conspiracy-minded folks, some might jump to conclusions and assume some random events are a conspiracy.

I see what your saying, but this seems more than just "some random events."

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Interesting videos, but he really seems determined to find something on them. With that said, I see him not supporting the group, but is the movie true? Did these things happen? You can still support a movie that raises awareness, without supporting the man.

However, I suppose the most evil thing they could do is take the money given to fight human trafficking, and use it to help fund it.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

From your first link to a Rolling Stones article:

“You don’t have to manufacture conspiracy theories about child sexual abuse,” she stated. “There are plenty of facts at hand that dont involve spreading horrible rumors about Wayfair or pizza restaurants.”

I went down those rabbit holes, and they were more than just conspiracy theories.

Your second link is from the Washington Post.

Not the most credible sources when it comes to bringing truth to light on this subject.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga

Interesting videos, but he really seems determined to find something on them. With that said, I see him not supporting the group, but is the movie true? Did these things happen? You can still support a movie that raises awareness, without supporting the man.

However, I suppose the most evil thing they could do is take the money given to fight human trafficking, and use it to help fund it.

100% agree with you on that ....just found it interesting that he would leave something he built....who knows maybe good reason for it.

Either way the movie will help make more people more aware of human trafficking

Oh and when we went to see the movie we noticed it wasn't labeled above the theater door like all the other movies...odd
edit on 22-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Based on the reports, it sounds like either:

1. AMC employees are being told or encouraged to sabotage viewings of The Sound of Freedom by turning off the A/C and by other methods.

2. AMC employees are coming up with this idea on their own and deciding to do these things for whatever reasons.

3. The sabotage is being caused by non-employees or remotely.

Definitely sounds like sabotage though

edit on 22-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
AMC CEO Responds To Reports That AMC Theaters Are Suppressing ‘Sound Of Freedom’ LINK LINK2

“Sadly, conspiracy theorists are so prevalent in America. So much garbage information is spread,” Aron wrote on Twitter. “More than ONE MILLION people have watched ‘Sound of Freedom’ at AMC Theatres. More than at any other theatre chain on the planet. Yet people falsely claim otherwise. It is so bizarre.”

Wonder Who and Why .....very odd for sure
edit on 22-7-2023 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

From what I've experienced over my lifetime so far concerning human behavior, this will only make people want to go see it more just see if this happens. Hopefully the point of the film doesn't get lost on some people; most having the attention span of a cocker spaniel.

edit on 7/22/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why would they present the film if they are opposed to its message? They actively select what they program and simple could have chosen another film.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My guess is that the deplorables that don't want others to watch this movie are doing things themselves. I'm not staking any claims about "left" or "right" political factions here. I'm stating that whoever feels like this movie is offensive, are the ones sabotaging this movie.

So basically, the movie theater workers.
The people who feel triggered by religious beliefs, or otherwise.
Collectively, they may be responsible in their areas.

These things don't just happen.
IMO, there is no such thing as a coincidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join