It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going on an adventure to find Bigfoot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Deodorant.. seriously, chaffing (the friction) sucks. Put Deodorant all over your inner thighs, or anywhere you typically chaff. It'll prevent it.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hes staying in my spare room. a reply to: dothedew

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I would suggest thermal camera and buy star link internet and a strap a GPS tracker to your ancle. A small axe, extra socks. Recording device, sound and video.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
"...nobody that laughed at me ever apologized to me for taking my sighting as illegitimate."

Because then you would have a reason to laugh at them and people like to laugh about others but not if others laugh about them. It´s like with the Corona and jab lies, the so called "conspiracy theories" that now are sad reality. But all the current thing believers and Führer followers, all the MSM disciples, all the vax junkies would never apologize because then they would have to admit that they simply were wrong. And brainwashed people make no mistakes, you know...

I am happy that i learned to laugh about myself, about my stupidity. Sometimes i do something really stupid and nobody else notices. I then have to tell everybody what stupid thing i tried or did so everybody can laugh with me, about me.

edit on 14 7 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
1. Does anyone know where the craziest of craziness happens? We will be about the same distance from both the Manistee National forest on the West side of the state, and the Hiawatha National Forest in the UP. I want to go where I have the highest theoretical chance of seeing or capturing something. Or something capturing me, that would be fun too.

I think you are completely looking in the wrong place.

The most likely place for ancient hominid DNA to have survived into the present day is in the human genome. I believe there are various reasons which can potentially cause long-dormant DNA to take effect instead of a new being's most recent parents' DNA.
edit on 14-7-2023 by Solvedit because: clarity

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Good luck on your expedition/adventure, let people know where you are and when you return tell us all about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi
Good luck my friend, we live in south Louisiana right by the Atchafalaya swamp / national reserve. I can tell you that literally thousands of reports come in from all around the towns and communities throughout Louisiana that surround the Atchafalaya reserve about a Bigfoot type creature even reports of juvenile Bigfoot’s seen with adult females. Many employees of the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries will tell you they have seen or heard them when patrolling their areas of law enforcement. I use to hunt and fish in the Atchafalaya area, I don’t anymore because of those reports.
reply to: dothedew

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Good luck in your quest. I have my doubts about you finding any solid evidence of Bigfeets though you may stumble upon a meth lab or two, which is way more dangerous.

Stay safe. Stay alert and wear clean underwear every day. (Dark Brown preferably).

Nothing worse than your semi nekid corpse appearing on the evening news with a big skidmark on the tighty whiteys.

Think of your family. They would be mortified...and a bit sad.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Johnson baby lotion does good job of repelling mosquitos not sure about bigfoot ect.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you don't have good night vision equipment don't bother trying.
Also can I come with you?

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

Skin So Soft is good too.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On the Rez, bigfoot is considered just one of many kinds of skinwalkers. Be aware you could also encounter other types of "beings" and some of them are malevolent. Are you going alone? If you are, you might want to reconsider.

Be aware that you are not just dealing with biological entities. Besides the firearms, protect yourself with the shield of knowledge and the sword of faith; something I learned on my quest in the San Luis valley and Rocky mts.

edit on 14-7-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for, you may find it!!

Sasquatch/Bigfoot/and a myriad of other names is not something to trifle with. It is large--very large. Powerful--very powerful, as well as intelligent. Put all those together and you've something that is dangerous to provoke.

I've seen him, rather up close and personal. It did nothing, though it certainly could have, as I was totally shocked. My impressions of him are in my thread about it.

Personally, I think you'd be better off leaving it alone. As for the guns?? I'm not sure those would be sufficient to stop him...8 to 9 feet tall, if not larger...450 pounds, and it goes up from there--physically very powerful, all a handgun is going to do is piss it off.

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am under the imopressionn BF is an orb of the amber orange variety............... To make contact take your torch / communicator aim it NNW and flash it 3 times, you might make contact. Best wishes inyour adventure xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edit on 14-7-2023 by ufoorbhunter because: This isn'ty some sort of kids adventure, these orbs are real

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
david paulides says to make sure you take a personal locator. but it sounds really exciting. hopefully you are not a german scientist. they seem to go missing the most according to missing 411

posted on Jul, 14 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Tillamook, Oregon forest.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sealable bags for samples!
two waterproof camra.
ones Old style camra that uses Film!
Flash bangs.
add silver granules to the shot gun ammo!

Small drone,
so you can fly it High to sneek up and film IT?

Make a will !

Oh and turn OFF any locators, mobiles.
So They! and the Goverment can not find you.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProjects

Johnson baby lotion does good job of repelling mosquitos not sure about bigfoot ect.

If you use any thing that smells.
They will know you are coming!

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
please be very, very careful.

let us know what, if anything, you find.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Careful what you wish for, you may find it!!

Sasquatch/Bigfoot/and a myriad of other names is not something to trifle with. It is large--very large. Powerful--very powerful, as well as intelligent. Put all those together and you've something that is dangerous to provoke.

I've seen him, rather up close and personal. It did nothing, though it certainly could have, as I was totally shocked. My impressions of him are in my thread about it.

Personally, I think you'd be better off leaving it alone. As for the guns?? I'm not sure those would be sufficient to stop him...8 to 9 feet tall, if not larger...450 pounds, and it goes up from there--physically very powerful, all a handgun is going to do is piss it off.

I spoke to our friend after his close up encounter with a Sasquatch. He really didn't want to talk about it at first. It had affected him. What he described was one of those moments in your life when you are so scared, that your heart is racing. your stomach clenched, breath held, and startled, shocked, weakness in arms and legs. It was bad. Real bad!

He thought he was going to be murdered by it. He was on a narrow road with plenty of hairpin turns. The mountains are jagged and steep there. It was standing on the shoulder of the road. Staring angrily at him as he passed, then it turned and bolted into the woods after he had passed it, as if it was trying to cut him off on the next tight turn. He was in a lifted Toyota 4wd, and said that that beast was so big, and so muscular, That it could have easily grabbed hold of his truck and flipped it over the side of the cliff.
He had to slow way down as he made that turn, then he stomped the gas pedal to the floor as he came out of the turn. It didn't get him.

I got the coordinates and the exact spot where he encountered it, and we visited that spot on Google Earth. My son suggested we go up and see if we might find some footprints, hair, or maybe even see the Bigfoot. I said yeah, but Im going to take the 50 (Smith and Wesson 500). My son said "no way! they can smell a gun". I said Im out then! So nobody went.

The author of this thread thinks he wants to find one..... I dont think so

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join