It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK teacher calls 8th-grader 'despicable' for saying people can't identify as cats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

First off I’m glad someone else gets it, I thought I might as well be talking to a brick wall for a moment there.
When you said that Nesta had acquired BIS I thought just how powerful are these people to acquire the bank of international settlement! Turns out it’s BIT behaviour insights team

Anyway they are definitely practicing social engineering, organising the the slogans and rallies of these activist protests which aren’t grass roots movements at all. I suspect they are behind just stop oil as well after reading their blurb.

Here’s a sample of it to give people a quick overview.

“Many of the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the UK today are intrinsically linked with behaviour. We won’t reach net zero without shifting behaviour on how people travel and heat their homes. To tackle obesity, we need to understand and influence how food environments shape our eating and purchasing habits. Addressing inequalities in education and life chances will require a focus on parental relationships, what motivates pupils, and pedagogical practice among teachers.”

BIT has worked with governments in more than 50 countries and owns successful subsidiary businesses in the US, Australia, Singapore, Canada and France. BIT has run more than 700 randomised trials in dozens of countries. It has a rich history of influencing policy in a range of areas including health and wellbeing, energy and sustainability, and education and skills.

Yeah the cost of living and eating bugs should take care of the obesity thing...reaching net zero by shifting behaviour on how people travel and heat there homes...it’s always our fault isn’t it?

It’s all for the good of society though they claim, sure it is, sounds a lot like UN agenda 2030.
edit on 20-6-2023 by surfer_soul because: formatting

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   

From this Indy article it seems the college is going to give her a good bollocking as she's violated their teaching standards and policies.

Bollock her?
I'd spay her and make sure she couldn't breed.

Thing is with things like this, even though they are quite rare occurrences such a big thing is made of them, which to be fair I fully understand, it creates the impression that this idiocy is far more widespread and common than it actually is.

Stupidity like this will always be ridiculed and mocked, its the creeping wokery that is slowly but surely infecting every aspect of society that is more of a concern for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can remember when no one identified as a cat or a turtle or whatever.

I blame the ninja turtles and their marxist demorat sensei...

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

From this Indy article it seems the college is going to give her a good bollocking as she's violated their teaching standards and policies.

Bollock her?

Thing is with things like this, even though they are quite rare occurrences such a big thing is made of them, which to be fair I fully understand, it creates the impression that this idiocy is far more widespread and common than it actually is.

Stupidity like this will always be ridiculed and mocked, its the creeping wokery that is slowly but surely infecting every aspect of society that is more of a concern for me.

the real issue is when those of us calling BS are the one's mocked. We have been there for a minute now.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If I were these kids father I would tell them to go back to school, identify as a dog and immediately start humping the teachers leg! Let's see how that works out.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That's the spirit...

Jump up every 10 minute run to the window and bark, cat cat cat.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

it creates the impression that this idiocy is far more widespread and common than it actually is

It is actually more common and widespread than people realize. It's everywhere.

Is it just idiocy though, or behavioral manipulation?

Bollock her?

Who the cat or the bitch?

edit on 20-6-2023 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's probably for the better I was in 8th grade 25 years ago.

I wouldn't have lasted long, and likely self-immolated in a defiant s#show. I couldn't even stand for the Pledge of Allegiance in 1992, and that was just because kids being told to do something, and then doing it, made me uncomfortable.

I remember some PC speaker came in around 1993 and told us all about how the term "handicapped" was rooted in people putting their hand to their cap in a dismissive way. From that point in it became MORE fun to say it simply because I didn't like the way we were talked to by one person.

And if I could catch on as young as 9, so can other kids.

And pretty much every kid by middle school. Kids are more perceptive to manipulation and mind control than people give credit to. The more drone-like and repetitive the indoctrination, the more it sticks.

edit on 20-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: Klassified
It was girls, it's an all girls school.

How can a teacher process multi-gender nonsense while working at an all-girls school? How does head not explode daily?
edit on 20-6-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Chances are the teacher in question will turn out to be some daft-arsed crazy cat lady with about 14 of the things and a house smelling of pish.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Miauw, miauw.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Putting politics aside, is it possible that some of this is due to people subconsciously remember their reincarnated past? Possibly whatever that prevents us from remembering our reincarnation is starting to break down and leaking into our reality. Therefore, some people are having a strong sense of identity crises. And because people don't know the full scope of why it is, people start identifying themselves as cats, other sexes, ect...

Granted, alot of kids play pretend and have a vast imagination. But I wonder if our souls beyond are creeping up into the forefront of our existance, making us feel like there is no boundary between sex, race, and gender. That we are all souls and this is just a temporary body to hold us.

I really hope this to be true. And I really hope we start evolving (or at least the younger generations) towards peace and understanding and spiritual development.

I rather hope we dont end up stuck in some black mirror dystopia and move towards a spiritual utopia.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: vonclod

Who do you think is encouraging this? The op thinks it’s the progressive left, that’s it’s a political ideology. But who is behind that ideology?

Can’t anyone see this is being pushed by the “think tanks” the one’s that have embedded themselves so intrinsically that they actually make the policy’s in education, health, and most other public services. They and there policy isn’t confined to individuals nations, as we can clearly see, so the idea that we get to vote on any of this is false.

People should look into NGO’s and public-private partnerships and get them taken down.

They are pushing it into the business world too, there is some kind of points system(can't remember the acronym), not "woke" enough(for lack of a better term) your score is low, and the evidence shows it's costing the corps money via boycotts. which are surprisingly working..yet they keep diving in, it's perplexing..what are they scared of?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Fat Freddy's Cat is my spirit animal.

Fritz The Cat was a cool cat too..groovy even

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Last fall someone requested cat boxes in the local school and it got really crazy and the school was about to cave when the cleaning crew told them the would not be cleaning anything of the sort and there was no discussion to be made on it further. The request was the parents of said furries could handle it like they would at home. Was a health and safety issue and no negotiations would be possible. Co boxes for the furries so no furries.

Nothing like reality to bring one to their senses lol. We need more of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

For my sins I did a brief stint doing PR/Dark Arts for a University and know how dodgy these things get and how to spot manufactured movements - the 'fake grass roots' organisations/structures you point out are vevry cleverly named 'Astroturfing' in those circles.

There's a great overview of it here: www.sourcewatch.org... - there's quite a lot of detailed exposes on the US trans movement but not much on the UK side.

Not sure why I was calling it BIS - they came up with the 'don't kill grandma' slogan for Covid in the US after surveying people to find out what language tore at their heartstrings anad manipulated them the most - they're a really nasty organisation and scary how many countries hire them to manipulate the general public.

<< 1  2   >>

join