It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that in less than 300 years all races except white will go extinct?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am a male in my late 30s and I have a crystal ball. A while ago I was looking into my crystal ball. I tried to track down peoples linage in the future. And there were some that I couldn't track no matter what. I started to wonder why and I remote viewed a lot. Long story short, I came to the conclusion that in roughly 260 to 300 years the only race on earth will be white.

indians are going to be the first race to go extinct
followed by hispanic
then native americans
then asian
then black will be the last to hold out

What do you think of my crystal ball readings? Could they be way off?

Also if you have any more questions about what happened in the future pertaining to this topic, let me know. It cost nothing to look into my crystal ball.
edit on 11-6-2023 by dragonsnitch because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonsnitch

I think you've got it bass ackwards. The only reason we've got what we consider "races" is because of isolation. Historically, it was very difficult for people to travel long distances in large numbers. So, you had isolated gene pools and you could develop large monocultures of "red","white", "black", "brown", "yellow", etc. humans. In today's world with international travel as easy as it is, it will be virtually impossible to maintain that level of "purity", if that's what you want to think of it as.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think that maybe a lot of people will die off in three hundred years because we are dumping way too much unnatural or concentrated natural chemistry into the environment. Also we are biologically engineering microbes to make what we want, which can cause havoc in the environment.

We are screwing the environment up, the above things are way more important than carbon in the atmosphere. All those jets flying around are not necessary, we need to be content with just enjoying local things. We are killing the ecosystems ability to tie up carbon and normalize chemistry by killing off microbes that fix things in the environment...lots of microbes are necessary for the environment, same with bugs and birds...homeostasis of the environment is not happening like it should anymore because of science creating things for profit or to gain power or prestige by those who alter the earths natural chemistry..

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Back to the drawing board with you!

Only 8% of the worlds' population is Caucasian, and that race isn't known to be prolific 'breeders'.

Chinese 74.2%, Malay 13.7%, Indian 8.9%, other 3.2% (2021 est.)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

These numbers are totally legit.

edit on 11-6-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: nugget1

These numbers are totally legit.

So...you don't have to be psychic to see what the future will look like.

I wonder how long it takes to learn Mandarin with Rosetta Stone?

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

With the changes in our climate, our population growth, and with us being such poor stewards of the planet. I don't think there will be any people left on the planet.

If there are, we will all probably look like gray aliens.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wrong. All races will be gone yes, but also white. It will just be one boring blend of all races left.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonsnitch
I am a male in my late 30s and I have a crystal ball. A while ago I was looking into my crystal ball. I tried to track down peoples linage in the future. And there were some that I couldn't track no matter what. I started to wonder why and I remote viewed a lot. Long story short, I came to the conclusion that in roughly 260 to 300 years the only race on earth will be white.

indians are going to be the first race to go extinct
followed by hispanic
then native americans
then asian
then black will be the last to hold out

What do you think of my crystal ball readings? Could they be way off?

Also if you have any more questions about what happened in the future pertaining to this topic, let me know. It cost nothing to look into my crystal ball.

There is only one race, human.

Why do you care what skin color the future holds?

Humans will survive until they do not. Not for any of us to predict.
edit on 11-6-2023 by randomtangentsrme because: Darn you auto correct, and it's such a small thing I cannot find it on google.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

300 years? Wow, I wish I was as optimistic as you are, I don’t see how we’re going to make it that long. I think it would take longer, but I’d vote that we eventually blend into one race and color. Definitely not white though. Hey, according to your crystal ball, who wins the election?
edit on CDT2023p2023-06-12T00:39:50-05:00Mon, 12 Jun 2023 00:39:50 -0500amf30 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Why don't you get it?
Being so-called white means you've got a light shade of skin colour...you're not a different race. We're all just one race: homo sapiens.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I think it will take a lot longer than just 300 years, but yes, on our current course, I do think white skin is likely the best suited for what may happen in the future. There will probably be some great race averaging in the future, but over time I think humans will be exposed to less and less sunlight, just from staying indoors and possibly air pollution. White people have white skin because they needed the ability to synthesize enough vitamin D from limited sunlight and so presumably adapted by losing pigmentation over many generations.

The opposite is also possible, people may need to adapt to survive high levels of UV radiation.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Are you a white male in your late 30s?

Because this kind of crap reeks of White Supremacy.

Possibly also worth considering that given enough time the human race will start to look more and more alike, becoming the "average" of all the current different physical appearances.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Stop lookin at yer balls.

The human race in all its variety has been here for ages and what kills the owners of one specific genetic trait, usually kills all the rest, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Have to ask also, with 1.4 billion Indian people kicking around on the Earth, why do you imagine they will be the first to go extinct?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have to wonder what humans adapted to living in outer space would be like. Light skin tone is only one adaptation on Earth due to available sunlight and UV levels, but think of what a low gravity environment bombarded with cosmic rays might do to the human body and what characteristics would occur in response.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

"The Expanse" touches on what humans adapted to living in outer space and low gravity would be like.

It's science fiction all the same but good sci-fi.

Think "Foundation" also shows what modified humans adapted to live in space may look like.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake Stop saying white supremacy. There is no such thing except in the minds of people. Aside from fringe groups, there is no conspiracy for white people to reign supreme over the planet. As a person considered "white", the term "white supremacy" is my "n-word". Terms like "white supremacy" and "white privilage" are hate words and should be considered as such.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I came to the conclusion that in roughly 260 to 300 years the only race on earth will be white.

You could be right .... Who knows what the definition of white will be by then ...

Did you happen to catch what sex they were ...

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightSeeker

Ile say as i please ta very much to within the TnC.

White Supremacy is indeed a thing.

Simple as that really as the evidence clearly suggests.

publicintegrity.org... -_GzE0IiJaz0KLQEViOxoCirYQAvD_BwE
www.counterextremism.com... TQRkcafjTDPxoCy0sQAvD_BwE
www.gale.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

And if you cannot deal with that facts, then i imagine you simply do not wish to see them, and choose to bury your head in the sand.

Or worse, are part of the problem as opposed to any sort of solution.

edit on 12-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join